images (resized).jpg
Robot arm (resized).jpg
batphone (resized).png
Gen X Rules (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
52f972cd-2bbd-45e8-94fc-3cddbce48214 (resized).jpg
4477085d-a467-4b9a-ba5a-490d6a97eaf1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#681 7 years ago

Well after the batmanve reveal im looking fwd to the jjp release bc their higher price usually is worth it bc of all the toys and nice quality unlike the stern pin...im routing for you pat l

#689 7 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Just came from the Stern factory tour. They announced a big pizza party tonight at 8 with prize giveaways. Sounds like they are trying to syphon people away from the big JJP announcement. LOL.

Not surprising after the revel of batmanve ..... need all the help they can get imo

#1087 7 years ago

Well so far both reveals today are not very appealing especially for the ridiculous prices. Alien and the afmr are looking like the show winners especially aliens......

#1262 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Lol, I still don't see what's so wrong with the theme. It's completely unique and different and original, never been done before, and has plenty of potential. Who knows where getting dialed in could take you during game play. That could be anything really, another timezone, dimension, alternate universe, etc. all within quantum city. I'm still in.

Im with u man but people are just not open minded imo and just want licensed theme and standard everything ....the game is loaded with toys, mechs, technology, awesome lighting, very nice new cab features, shaker , huge screen, invisaglass, 5 magnets , phone connectivity and ton more stuff. Who cares what its called ...these toys are meant to b played and it has alot going on compared to other pins. Yea the price is high but at least its loaded with nice features to almost justify it...cant wait for gameplay video and to play it myself

#1297 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I do have a strong feeling that the game is going to surprise a lot of people when they play it and start to understand what the theme is about. The price point for a non-licensed game just kills it for me as a game to buy. Shouldn't there be some savings in the price of the game because there is no license to pay? Sure I would play one at an arcade or friend's house if I saw it but I am not planning on spending $9000 on something that is not a proven elite rated game.

You wld think but it has so much innovation (new cab and head, 3 lcds, new electronics, new sound system,phone connectivity) plus the usual jjp stuff like invisaglass,shaker and huge screen, super high quality cab decals. Then all the game features and mechs /toys. It definitely has alot to offer compared to other manufacturers but it seems people cant get past the name/ theme unfortunately to see all the value compared to other pins.

#1323 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Maybe I'll get it once I have had time to play. I think for the reveal they would have been far better off just showing the game and explaining the core plot. I think what dissapointed me the most was that I was left confused about what it was supposed to be. I see a cell phone, bob the builder, future city, einstein theatre, a spider man insert, wizard blocks inserts, drones doing package delivery and I'm left wondering what the heck ties all these things together. If they could have explained some of the story/plot that ties these things together instead of fiddle with the cell phone play gimmick then it would have probably been better recieved.
Also pricing... i was really hoping they would undercut stern since since being a standard body with no licensing to pay for.

Yea but u get so much more game and features for the money compared to stern..... just look at this list ....much eaiser to justify the price imo . Thats not to mention the much better quality. So le to le jjp offers much much more for 500 less. Still to much tho 52f972cd-2bbd-45e8-94fc-3cddbce48214 (resized).jpg52f972cd-2bbd-45e8-94fc-3cddbce48214 (resized).jpg

4477085d-a467-4b9a-ba5a-490d6a97eaf1 (resized).jpg4477085d-a467-4b9a-ba5a-490d6a97eaf1 (resized).jpg

#1558 7 years ago

Not sure where u all are getting the 9500 price tag but maybe do some research before putting numbers up.... i know most are not interested and dont care but call some jjp distros and get a price . This pin is cheaper than batman66 le and has much more in the way of gameplay and innovation and a quirky off the wall theme that isnt like every other pin. Not to mention all the high quality and nice upgrades compared to other companies.

#1586 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

But it's not cheaper than the Premium, which is what most people will be buying.

Yea if it was considerably different than its previous brother that was under 4k ...

#1587 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

What do you get for your money though?
Dialed In MSRP $9k
includes Invisiglass, Shaker, 5 speaker 2.1 sound, head phone jack, 27" LCD, new layout
playable at Expo
B66 Prem MSRP $8.6k
includes No shaker, standard glass, standard speakers, no subwoofer, no headphone jack, new LCD, adjusted BDK layout
not playable at Expo

No use to argue with the batman66/stern fanboys that think what they are getting for 9500 is anywhere near what you get in the features , gameplay, quality, innovation , upgrades compared to jjp pin.

#1604 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Un-populated playfield pic is up as is some more info about the game at PinballNews.com. Looks pretty cool.

Thax this helps me figure out a few shots and things.... looks like trap door at crazy bobs? Definitely lots great shots and things

#1609 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

He's just searching for a signal. Probably so he can refresh Pinside to bitch about his own game.

Lmao

#1671 7 years ago

Lyman did the the dark Knight also

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 24.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-3-to-be-shown-at-expo-in-3-weeks?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.