IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 75.
#3501 7 months ago

KornFreak28 Just checking in to see if my batch is coming up soon? Thanks for doing these for us!

#3502 7 months ago
Quoted from roscoepinball:

KornFreak28 Just checking in to see if my batch is coming up soon? Thanks for doing these for us!

I’m working as fast as I can to finish this batch. Trust me, I will let you know when it’s time to open the list for Batch 7. Thanks for your interest!

#3503 7 months ago

I wanted apologize to Batch 6! I was made aware by one of my customers that the list was off. After double checking it seems the list order got shuffled when the menu’s were filled out and when requests to make menu order changes were granted by me.

Totally my fault! I followed the menu list thinking it was the same as the original seniority list.

All I can say is that I’m human and make mistakes.

Thankfully only a few were affected. Order has now been restored. Thanks!

#3504 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Coming from someone that’s only posted 75 times in 6 years means a lot!

Thanks. Looking forward to adding them to my game. Let me know when number comes up.

#3505 7 months ago

Dang it man, you are not going to make it easy to pick a plane design. Love the gray! These are going to be a great addition to our game once restored. Great work! Now I need to get with Davi for the air ball protectors. Keep up the awesome work.

#3506 7 months ago
Quoted from DawnP:

Dang it man, you are not going to make it easy to pick a plane design. Love the gray! These are going to be a great addition to our game once restored. Great work! Now I need to get with Davi for the air ball protectors. Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks!

#3507 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m working as fast as I can to finish this batch. Trust me, I will let you know when it’s time to open the list for Batch 7. Thanks for your interest!

No rush at all, really. Just checking in. Will try to keep an eye on the thread from time to time when things get around to batch 7.

#3508 7 months ago

Recently acquired my own IJ. My friend Jazzbouche told me about your work. Can you add me to your list please?

Loving the cowling LED guns.

Thank you.

#3509 7 months ago
Quoted from madnat:

Recently acquired my own IJ. My friend Jazzbouche told me about your work. Can you add me to your list please?
Loving the cowling LED guns.
Thank you.

Thanks! Did you notice Henry’s machine gun?

#3510 7 months ago
Quoted from roscoepinball:

No rush at all, really. Just checking in. Will try to keep an eye on the thread from time to time when things get around to batch 7.

Sounds great! Thanks!

#3511 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! Did you notice Henry’s machine gun?

I did - love that. No way Jazzbouche did those electronics! Model maker yes… electronics guy No! Not much space to thread those fine wires… eyes of a hawk!

#3512 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

So how does it work once batch 7 opens. I know I reached out earlier this year to get on the list but once you announce it what do we have to do to make sure we are still in

#3513 7 months ago
Quoted from mmr61184:

So how does it work once batch 7 opens. I know I reached out earlier this year to get on the list but once you announce it what do we have to do to make sure we are still in

So basically it will work like this:

I’m currently in the middle of Batch 6 and will not start the Official Batch 7 until I’m 100% done with Batch 6.

No sense in starting a list (like I have in the past) only for people to think actual plane building is going on when in fact I’m busy building planes for Batch 6

Once I open Batch 7, I will announce it here and give you guys at least a whole month to confirm you still want the planes. All you have to do is post “Still in!”

Once I get all the confirmations, I then go back to all the people that posted here asking to be put in Batch 7 (like you and lots others have) this is where posting here helps since the list will be made up of people that confirm. So let’s say you posted here a year ago expressing interest in Batch 7, then that will determine how high (or low) you are on the seniority list.

So lets say 100 people posted here a year ago. I then open Batch 7 Officially. Say that only poster # 3, 14, 28, 55 and 63 confirm that they still want the planes during that month.

That means now, poster # 3 is number 1 on the seniority list and so on and so forth.

Now let’s assume 100 people posted interest. I open Batch 7 and all 100 confirm. That means the first 30 posters get in Batch 7.

In that scenario, People who never posted here won’t get a chance UNLESS posters don’t confirm for Batch 7. Then at that point, I get people as they come because I cannot assume posters still want the planes because people sell their machines all the time, people lose interest or can’t afford the mod.

This happens fairly frequently. People love asking to be put on the list then 5 months down the road they sell their machine.

This is why I need CONFIRMATION you still want the planes when I open Batch 7.

I give you a whole month. If you don’t confirm, I assume you are no longer interested and I must move on to other people that confirm during that month.

Trust me, 60% of people that post their interest, are nowhere to be found once It’s time to confirm their commitment. This is where people that never posted or posted but are way too low on the “posting seniority” come in and take spots.

Might be a little confusing but this is the best way to do it for me. Only because I cannot assume you are still interested a year after people posted. Just check the thread from time to time and you should be OK.

You might be thinking….Then what’s the use of posting if I’m not automatically in Batch 7?

As I explained, posting here secures your spot so long you simply tell me you are still in once I open Batch 7.

Non-posters are unfortunately left out unless posters never confirm during that month. Please Let me know if you have any other questions and Thank you for you interest! Thanks!

#3514 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m currently in the middle of Batch 6 and will not start the Official Batch 7 until I’m 100% done with Batch 6.
No sense in starting a list (like I have in the past) only for people to think actual plane building is happening when in fact I’m busy building planes for Batch 6
Once I open Batch 7, I will announce it here and give you guys at least a whole month to confirm you still want the planes. All you have to do is post “Still in!”
Once I get all the confirmations, I then go back to all the people that posted here asking to be put in Batch 7 (like you and lots others have) this is where posting here helps you since I will make the list of people that confirm. So let’s say you posted here a year ago expressing interest in Batch 7, then that will determine how high (or low) you are on the seniority list.
So lets say 100 people posted here a year ago. I them open Batch 7 Officially. Say that only poster # 3, 14, 28, 55 and 63 confirm that they still want the planes during that month.
That means now, poster # 3 is number 1 on the seniority list and so on and so forth.
Now let’s assume 100 people posted interest. I open Batch 7 and all 100 confirm. That means the first 30 posters get in Batch 7.
In that scenario, People who never posted here won’t get a chance UNLESS posters don’t confirm for Batch 7. Then at that point, I get people as they come because I cannot assume posters still want the planes because people sell their machines all the time, people lose interest or can’t afford the mod.
This happens fairly frequently. People love asking to be put on the list then 5 months down the road they sell their machine.
I give you a whole month. If you don’t confirm, I assume you are no longer interested and I must move on to other people that confirm during that month.
Trust me, 60% of people that post their interest, are nowhere to be found once It’s time to confirm their commitment. This is where people that never posted or posted but are way too low on the “posting seniority” come in and take spots.
Might be a little confusing but this is the best way to do it for me. Only because I cannot assume you are still interested a year after people posted. Just check the thread from time to time and you should be OK.
You might be thinking….Then what’s the use of posting if I’m not automatically in Batch 7?
As I explained, posting here secures your spot so long you simply tell me you are still in once I open Batch 7.
Non-posters are unfortunately left out unless posters never confirm during that month. Please Let me know if you have any other questions and Thank you for you interest! Thanks!

Thank you, not confusing at all that was a thorough explanation and I appreciate it

#3515 7 months ago

Do like I did. Get on the list and then play the heck out of your IJ until its time. I know it will be worth the wait!

#3516 7 months ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Do like I did. Get on the list and then play the heck out of your IJ until its time. I know it will be worth the wait!

There you go! Look at me! Shit, I’ve been doing this for a while now and I don’t have planes in my IJ yet!

#3517 7 months ago

Can i be added to the plane list please.
cheers
Trevor

#3518 7 months ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Can i be added to the plane list please.
cheers
Trevor

Noted! Thanks!

#3519 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

No sense in starting a list (like I have in the past) only for people to think actual plane building is going on when in fact I’m busy building planes for Batch 6
Once I get all the confirmations, I then go back to all the people that posted here asking to be put in Batch 7 (like you and lots others have) this is where posting here helps since the list will be made up of people that confirm. So let’s say you posted here a year ago expressing interest in Batch 7, then that will determine how high (or low) you are on the seniority list.
So lets say 100 people posted here a year ago. I then open Batch 7 Officially. Say that only poster # 3, 14, 28, 55 and 63 confirm that they still want the planes during that month.

Makes sense, I’ll keep my eyes peeled and get my trigger finger ready

#3520 7 months ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Makes sense, I’ll keep my eyes peeled and get my trigger finger ready

Thanks brother! You are WAY overdue!!!!!

1 week later
#3521 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Wow that looks nice! Congrats! I actually delivered some sets not too long ago but the owner’s have not had time to install them and post pictures. Nothing I can do about that.
Currently Working on planes, getting ready to finish my first 10 sets and keep working on the rest. I will be contacting the the rest of you soon to go over your menu options and make sure we are on the right page.
Very humbling you would consider my planes for that beautiful restoration of yours! Thanks!

The honor is all ours Amigo. Your efforts are deserving of only the highest caliber. And my shitty players Indy. We don’t talk about that.

#3522 7 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

The honor is all ours Amigo. Your efforts are deserving of only the highest caliber. And my shitty players Indy. We don’t talk about that.

Quoted from underlord:

#3523 7 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to ensure I’m still on the list. I haven’t been around much this summer. Thanks!

#3524 7 months ago
Quoted from MydknyteStyrm:

Hi! Just checking in to ensure I’m still on the list. I haven’t been around much this summer. Thanks!

Could you please refer to post 3513 a few posts above. Thanks!

#3525 7 months ago

After a long wait, I excited to receive a box containing the long awaited airplanes for Indiana Jones from KornFreak28

These are so meticulously packed that getting them out of the box to be ready to install took half of the install time. Which is great, as they are so well protected during shipping. The instructions were easy to follow, very direct and precise probably took me about 90 minutes from start to finish (I’m a little rusty on pin tech skills, took a 6 months hiatus being busy with other things).

The pictures I’ve attached do not do it justice. This is probably the coolest Pinball mod I have seen, both in the incredibly and meticulously detailed airplanes, and all the electronics that go with it, lights and propellers, etc. after having them installed, it definitely brings new life to this goat pinball machine. It was a long wait, but now I can see why, well worth it!!!! Can’t wait to show these planes off to my local Pinball buddies.

IMG_0145 (resized).jpegIMG_0145 (resized).jpegIMG_0147 (resized).jpegIMG_0147 (resized).jpegIMG_0149 (resized).jpegIMG_0149 (resized).jpeg
#3526 7 months ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

After a long wait, I excited to receive a box containing the long awaited airplanes for Indiana Jones from KornFreak28
These are so meticulously packed that getting them out of the box to be ready to install took half of the install time. Which is great, as they are so well protected during shipping. The instructions were easy to follow, very direct and precise probably took me about 90 minutes from start to finish (I’m a little rusty on pin tech skills, took a 6 months hiatus being busy with other things).
The pictures I’ve attached do not do it justice. This is probably the coolest Pinball mod I have seen, both in the incredibly and meticulously detailed airplanes, and all the electronics that go with it, lights and propellers, etc. after having them installed, it definitely brings new life to this goat pinball machine. It was a long wait, but now I can see why, well worth it!!!! Can’t wait to show these planes off to my local Pinball buddies.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gorgeous and fun addition! Hard to believe something that meticulous can be added in 90 minutes and make such a difference!

I can't wait to get my pair so I can show them off to everyone, too. Wow!

Enjoy them every damn day!

#3527 6 months ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Thank you for sharing and for adding my planes to your IJ! Electronics are top notch! The planes look great! Enjoy! Thanks!

#3528 6 months ago

I received my planes from KornFreak28 a few days ago and got them installed late last night. It took me some time to complete because I was being extra careful and due to how well he packages the planes to prevent damage during shipping, but the result is excellent.

KornFreak28 kept in touch with me multiple times before and since the planes arrived and was always extremely helpful and answered all of my questions succinctly and kindly.

I love the way the planes have enhanced the look my playfield. The Action Expander Pack makes my ramps shots even more enjoyable since I have it set up with Option B to allow the Biplane and Fighter to respond to Left and Right ramp shots independently. I also decided to order the figures and they are quite detailed and it adds to the overall package. There were no issues with clearance from either the glass or the ramps.

All and All it was worth the wait and cost. Thank you @KornFreak28!

20231003_194117[1] (resized).jpg20231003_194117[1] (resized).jpg20231003_194200[1] (resized).jpg20231003_194200[1] (resized).jpg20231003_194527[1] (resized).jpg20231003_194527[1] (resized).jpg
#3529 6 months ago

I'd love to be on your next list

#3530 6 months ago
Quoted from Mister_Furious:

I received my planes from KornFreak28 a few days ago and got them installed late last night. It took me some time to complete because I was being extra careful and due to how well he packages the planes to prevent damage during shipping, but the result is excellent.
KornFreak28 kept in touch with me multiple times before and since the planes arrived and was always extremely helpful and answered all of my questions succinctly and kindly.
I love the way the planes have enhanced the look my playfield. The Action Expander Pack makes my ramps shots even more enjoyable since I have it set up with Option B to allow the Biplane and Fighter to respond to Left and Right ramp shots independently. I also decided to order the figures and they are quite detailed and it adds to the overall package. There were no issues with clearance from either the glass or the ramps.
All and All it was worth the wait and cost. Thank you KornFreak28!

Super!!!!! Thank you for the kind words! I’m so happy you are happy! Enjoy those planes!!!

#3531 6 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

I'd love to be on your next list

Thanks!

#3532 6 months ago

FYI current and future rescue customers. All of your documentation is provided with QR coded links.

Wherever you see a QR code … scan it … if it’s on an electronic component, you should be directed to the user manual for that item. Print a hard copy if you so desire.

The main large QR code that is on the electronic kit bag is a link to your overall installation instructions.

#3533 6 months ago

All and All it was worth the wait and cost. Thank you KornFreak28!

Hello from Frisco! They look great! Mine should be here soon and I can’t wait!!

#3534 6 months ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I received my planes from KornFreak28 a few days ago and got them installed late last night.

Hello from Houston! It won't be too long before I see mine also. They are a work of art and worth the wait.

#3535 6 months ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Are Frisco and Plano pretty close? Are you guys pinball buddies?

#3536 6 months ago

I was just in Garland and Dallas if that counts (damn, it was hot there!)

1 week later
#3537 6 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks brother! You are WAY overdue!!!!!

Ha, and no worries at all. These things are great, and I plan on owning this game for ever. So I can wait!

#3538 6 months ago

Here’s an interesting side subject that gets corrected with kornfreaks new planes. Why there are different tail numbers on the biplane in the game vs what we see in closeups of the hero plane in the movie. I threw a half dozen searches in this thread and all of pinside to see if this had been discussed before. It was elsewhere in a limited form, but the conclusions weren’t entirely correct nor were they complete. Video link attached in the following necro thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-tail-number#post-7816279

77B6DE4C-33AE-414A-AA8C-16EA8E1A4177 (resized).jpeg77B6DE4C-33AE-414A-AA8C-16EA8E1A4177 (resized).jpegF6EA448B-A887-46BD-92B8-38108DE95016 (resized).jpegF6EA448B-A887-46BD-92B8-38108DE95016 (resized).jpeg
#3539 6 months ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Here’s an interesting side subject that gets corrected with kornfreaks new planes. Why there are different tail numbers on the biplane in the game vs what we see in closeups of the hero plane in the movie. I threw a half dozen searches in this thread and all of pinside to see if this had been discussed before. It was elsewhere in a limited form, but the conclusions weren’t entirely correct nor were they complete. Video link attached in the following necro thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-tail-number#post-7816279
[quoted image][quoted image]

I agree with this. I just went with the movie plane lettering. In all honesty, I like the movie lettering/tail number better but If you wish to have this other tail number let me know. I could try to make that happen for you

#3540 6 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Are Frisco and Plano pretty close? Are you guys pinball buddies?

Not yet! But they are next to each other ... time for a new pal!

3 weeks later
#3541 5 months ago

Is there perhaps some news for the batch 6 people?
Is 2023 still possible?

#3542 5 months ago
Quoted from Gabbo75:

Is there perhaps some news for the batch 6 people?
Is 2023 still possible?

Yes! 2023 is very possible for several customers that are ahead of you on the list but you are towards the end of the batch and You will probably get yours very early in 2024. If there is a window for me to finish all sets in 2023 I will take it but we will see!

I have not charged you my fee yet to make it a little easier for you but will be collecting my fee when I get closer which is coming soon. Just hang in there buddy…..

I’m currently working on 12 sets for a total of 24 planes! They are looking beautiful and I’m excited as I’m almost done will all 12 Biplanes! I also started work on the fighter planes and making good progress on those.

Planes are coming I assure you! I should ship several sets in the coming weeks and will post pictures! Thanks and please know that your planes are coming!

Please remember that I have a full time job and a family! Most of my work is done late at night (right now) when I have peace and quiet in the house! Hang in there! Thanks!

#3543 5 months ago

Thanks for the information.
Don't feel rushed.
I was only curious.

#3544 5 months ago

Getting excited. They're gonna be great!

#3545 5 months ago
Quoted from Joeynelyse:

Getting excited. They're gonna be great!

Thank you!

#3546 5 months ago

Please add us to your list, great mod.

#3547 5 months ago
Quoted from EternalLife:

Please add us to your list, great mod.

Thanks!

#3548 5 months ago

I am thankful for all of you who are in this crazy hobby with us and especially those who are a patrons of the rescue service!!!!

#3549 5 months ago

Add me to the mod list please

#3550 5 months ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Add me to the mod list please

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

14,000 (OBO)
Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.