IMG_1615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
Tom Petty (resized).jpg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 75.
#3651 50 days ago

I take the golden one. Would be good if you can post it together later wit the planes

#3652 50 days ago

I am still in for the original planes please. And that gold idol is pretty awesome!

#3653 50 days ago

Here are the original planes, tested and ready to go! Feel sad to let them go but it’s time for someone else to enjoy them as I’ve had them in the shelf since I started the plane rescue. Because I’m constantly test fitting planes in my machine, I cannot have planes of my own installed since they would have to be removed each time I have to test a customer’s planes! So yeah, I don’t have any planes in my game! Crazy!

Anyway, These are the original planes for those of you interested! As I mentioned, These were built when I first started the plane rescue. My paint skills have evolved SO much since. The fighter plane initially had the original board (which requires screws to be held in place) but it now has Ricochet’s original and much better LED’s which replaced the original led board.

The fighter comes with these:

Original wiring, NO speed or time controls
Original paint job
Light camouflage
Original plane crosses, no decals
Pilot
Spiral propeller
Improved LED’s by Ricochet

Biplane includes:

Original biplane model
Original paint job
Reflective decals (see pictures)
Indy and Henry figures by Jazzbouche
Tension wires
Original plane bracket
Original propeller with original paint job painted in wood tone with black tips
NO landing gear (super difficult to see anyway from player’s view)
Pilot window
Chrome wing strips

The price for the set is $ 425.00 shipped to a US address

Planes are ready to go

I will allow for anybody that wishes to place a higher bid to do so for a few days.

Otherwise, I will just pick a name at random using a computer name randomizer software or whatever it’s called. If I get no interest, they will simply go back to the shelf!

Please excuse the wires! I just placed them on my game real quick to take a few quick pics! Thanks!
IMG_6073 (resized).jpegIMG_6073 (resized).jpegIMG_6074 (resized).jpegIMG_6074 (resized).jpeg

IMG_6076 (resized).jpegIMG_6076 (resized).jpegIMG_6077 (resized).jpegIMG_6077 (resized).jpegIMG_6078 (resized).jpegIMG_6078 (resized).jpegIMG_6079 (resized).jpegIMG_6079 (resized).jpeg

IMG_6087 (resized).jpegIMG_6087 (resized).jpeg

IMG_6084 (resized).jpegIMG_6084 (resized).jpeg

#3654 50 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Oh, I just painted bricks on mine which matches with the playfield. I really like the look but I got Medisinyl rails in my game now! I’m willing to sell my POA brick rails but the buyer must ship me his set of red rails (in excellent condition/no cracks or damage) plus the fee for my paint job and shipping.
I was this close to selling them this week but the buyer has other priorities at the moment….Anyway, zoom at the pic for a better view
[quoted image]

PM sent, I will trade you my set

#3655 50 days ago

I’ll go $450

#3656 50 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Here are the original planes, tested and ready to go! Feel sad to let them go but it’s time for someone else to enjoy them as I’ve had them in the shelf since I started the plane rescue. Because I’m constantly test fitting planes in my machine, I cannot have planes of my own installed since they would have to be removed each time I have to test a customer’s planes! So yeah, I don’t have any planes in my game! Crazy!
Anyway, These are the original planes for those of you interested! As I mentioned, These were built when I first started the plane rescue. My paint skills have evolved SO much since. The fighter plane initially had the original board (which requires screws to be held in place) but it now has Ricochet’s original and much better LED’s which replaced the original led board.
The fighter comes with these:
Original paint job
Light camouflage
Original plane crosses, no decals
Pilot
Spiral propeller
Improved LED’s by Ricochet
Biplane includes:
Original paint job
Reflective decals (see pictures)
Indy and Henry figures by Jazzbouche
Tension wires
Original plane bracket
Original propeller with original paint job painted in wood tone with black tips
NO landing gear (super difficult to see anyway from player’s view)
Pilot window
Chrome wing strips
The price for the set is $ 425.00 shipped to a US address
Planes are ready to go
I will allow for anybody that wishes to place a higher bid to do so for a few days.
Otherwise, I will just pick a name at random using a computer name randomizer software or whatever it’s called. If I get no interest, they will simply go back to the shelf!
Please excuse the wires! I just placed them on my game real quick to take a few quick pics! Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Do these propellers move? Apologies, as it’s not obvious to me. Will join the bidding once I know.

Your planes look amazing

#3657 49 days ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Do these propellers move? Apologies, as it’s not obvious to me. Will join the bidding once I know.
Your planes look amazing

Yes they do spin but these are the very planes with the original wiring and paint job. Not the newest models with Deluxe speed and time controls and better everything……

#3658 49 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I’ll go $450

Even though they are worth every penny, it's just a little too costly for me.
Good luck to whomever is in the running for these, they are a great addition to a great machine.

#3659 49 days ago

$475

#3660 49 days ago
Quoted from DarthPaul:

Even though they are worth every penny, it's just a little too costly for me.
Good luck to whomever is in the running for these, they are a great addition to a great machine.

They would have been in the 300 range but they do have the Indy Figures so that adds to the cost

#3661 49 days ago

The Emperor has spoken. All you man. Enjoy!

#3662 49 days ago

Current front runner! I’ll give the others a little bit of time before I close the bid. Thanks!

#3663 49 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I’ll go $450

Thank you so much for bid and interest!

#3664 49 days ago

Thought batch announced but entered an auction instead

#3665 49 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

Thought batch announced but entered an auction instead

That’s coming soon!

#3666 49 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Current front runner! I’ll give the others a little bit of time before I close the bid. Thanks!

The Emperor gets my vote, as I don’t even have a machine for these yet

The figures are so cool!

#3667 49 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m about to send pics of the original planes to those of you who expressed interest. Need to see how many are still in before a name is picked. Still debating how to pick the new owner:
1: Draw a name at random
2: Pick the highest bidder
3: Use interest seniority posts or PM’s received
We will see! Thanks!

In like Flynn!

#3668 49 days ago

$500 and the rails

#3669 49 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:

$500 and the rails

Time to make some popcorn

#3670 49 days ago

I’m out. Good fun tho! Thanks for the opportunity.

#3671 49 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:

$500 and the rails

New Highest bidder!

Deal for planes and rails would need to be done fairly quickly otherwise planes will be made available again. Please advise asap. Thanks!

#3672 49 days ago

That ain’t no $25 paint job

#3673 46 days ago

Planes have arrived!

many thanks to Kornfreak for getting this done. Many of the options I put down as "artist's choice" so some of this will likely be a suprise even for me. Super excited! Waiting to open things up until its install time.

My IJ is a little beat up, so for now I am just deciding how far down the rabbit hole do I want to go when it comes to how much do i fix things up while I am installing the planes.

For those waiting, it will totally be worth the wait. If your IJ is bolted to the floor like mine is, this is a must have mod.

20240311_141734 (resized).jpg20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
#3674 46 days ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Planes have arrived!
many thanks to Kornfreak for getting this done. Many of the options I put down as "artist's choice" so some of this will likely be a suprise even for me. Super excited! Waiting to open things up until its install time.
My IJ is a little beat up, so for now I am just deciding how far down the rabbit hole do I want to go when it comes to how much do i fix things up while I am installing the planes.
For those waiting, it will totally be worth the wait. If your IJ is bolted to the floor like mine is, this is a must have mod.
[quoted image]

I need to get on this list, I would love a new set…
maybe one day

#3675 46 days ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Planes have arrived!
[quoted image]

Thanks! Hoping you are able to install the planes sooner rather than later!

#3676 46 days ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I need to get on this list, I would love a new set…
maybe one day

Come to think of it…..I need a set also!

#3677 45 days ago

Holy balls!! This is my favorite mod ever!! Received the planes in a box marked ‘Fragile’ and it was more well-packed than anything I’ve ever ordered (TV’s, computers, glass ware). 3 hours later I finally found my planes very well packed and made the trip safe (maybe not 3 hours, but I was like a 5 year old on Christmas morning trying to see my planes). Jesus - this takes modding over the top!! Love the planes.

Plan was to install the weekend I received them, but I decided to shop the game at the same time. Ordered LEDs (shout out Comet) and new rubbers (shout out Titan). This is not a requirement of the planes, just my anal nature.

Anyway - we are rolling!! Tiger Moth was installed tonight; Fighter plane tomorrow.

If I had another IJ, I’d get back in line to do it all over again. KornFreak28 is a hell of a dude, a top notch mod maker and the best support in the Biz!!

A few photos of the old Tiger Moth and the new one! I’m in love with these planes!

IMG_1144 (resized).jpegIMG_1144 (resized).jpegIMG_1148 (resized).jpegIMG_1148 (resized).jpegIMG_1149 (resized).jpegIMG_1149 (resized).jpegIMG_1150 (resized).jpegIMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
#3678 45 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Holy balls!! This is my favorite mod ever!! Received the planes in a box marked ‘Fragile’ and it was more well-packed than anything I’ve ever ordered (TV’s, computers, glass ware). 3 hours later I finally found my planes very well packed and made the trip safe (maybe not 3 hours, but I was like a 5 year old on Christmas morning trying to see my planes). Jesus - this takes modding over the top!! Love the planes.
Plan was to install the weekend I received them, but I decided to shop the game at the same time. Ordered LEDs (shout out Comet) and new rubbers (shout out Titan). This is not a requirement of the planes, just my anal nature.
Anyway - we are rolling!! Tiger Moth was installed tonight; Fighter plane tomorrow.
If I had another IJ, I’d get back in line to do it all over again. KornFreak28 is a hell of a dude, a top notch mod maker and the best support in the Biz!!
A few photos of the old Tiger Moth and the new one! I’m in love with these planes![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations! I cannot wait for my planes whenever that time comes. Quality mods done with craftsmanship, purpose and love. I’m all about it!!

#3679 45 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

A few photos of the old Tiger Moth and the new one! I’m in love with these planes![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Whoa! Loved the post! Thank you so much for sharing pics of your biplane! Sorry about the packing job! I love building my planes and need to make sure they travel safely especially when they fly to different countries all over the world! Packing is very robust and it takes 3 hours per set! Don’t forget to post pics of that fighter plane! Thanks!!!

#3680 45 days ago
Quoted from sfspanky:

Congratulations! I cannot wait for my planes whenever that time comes. Quality mods done with craftsmanship, purpose and love. I’m all about it!!

Appreciate the kind words!

#3681 45 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Awesome plane and thanks for the photos. Can’t wait until my arrive!

#3682 45 days ago
Quoted from Konajack:

Awesome plane and thanks for the photos. Can’t wait until my arrive!

Shipping once I get back home later this week!

2 weeks later
#3683 29 days ago

Planes matter…thank you Korn!

IMG_0815 (resized).jpegIMG_0815 (resized).jpegIMG_0907 (resized).jpegIMG_0907 (resized).jpeg
#3684 29 days ago
Quoted from Buzzie:

Planes matter . . . thank you Korn!

Tom Petty was right . . . waiting for Korn's planes is the hardest part.
Tom Petty (resized).jpgTom Petty (resized).jpg

#3685 29 days ago
Quoted from Buzzie:

Planes matter…thank you Korn!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Dope! I cannot wait

#3686 29 days ago

Here is an action shot with all guns a blazin’ !!!

IMG_0908 (resized).jpegIMG_0908 (resized).jpeg
#3687 29 days ago
Quoted from Buzzie:

Here is an action shot with all guns a blazin’ !!!
[quoted image]

Hahaha Thanks for posting this picture! I hope you enjoy the planes as much as I enjoyed building them! Thanks!

#3688 29 days ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Tom Petty was right . . . waiting for Korn's planes is the hardest part.
[quoted image]

…..But so rewarding when you get them

#3689 26 days ago

Korn, Can I get on the wait list Please.

#3690 26 days ago

Can I get in on this list? Looks awesome

#3691 25 days ago

This isn’t one of those can I get in the list and you’re in. Me for example asked this same thing 60 days ago and I don’t think I am in a list. I am not even sure if I am going to be on the next batch?

#3692 25 days ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

This isn’t one of those can I get in the list and you’re in. Me for example asked this same thing 60 days ago and I don’t think I am in a list. I am not even sure if I am going to be on the next batch?

This isn’t something I 3D print, paint and crank out dozens at a time. Each plane is unique and there are lots of layers to them. Each plane is made based on each customer’s special request and that takes time….

Trust me, You will eventually be on the list (if still interested) but I go in order so the earlier you ask the faster you get on the list.

Something to keep in mind is that a lot of people that are ahead of you or that posted before you sell their machines and by the time I get to them they are no longer going to be on the list and you get to move up the list and “jump” all the way the new batch sometimes!

Others never respond and they get replaced by others and so on and so forth. That is how this list and mod works.

I take a lot of pride building these planes and like to do things to as close to perfection as possible. That takes time and I’m sorry but that’s just the way I roll. I like to give people more than they expected……

Customers appreciate the details and performance once they get their hands on them….Trust me

Since I started the plane rescue I’ve always told my customers and future customers that this particular mod is for people that consider IJ to be their grail game or a keeper for a long time. Why? Because in the end you will have a product that performs and looks great and most of all, enhances the overall experience each and every time you play Indiana Jones.

Right now I’m concentrated on finishing out the current batch and will compile a new Batch once I’m done. Never again making the mistake of creating new lists while I’m still working on a particular batch.

Another thing to consider is that for the most part each batch gets a new upgrade or improvement so it’s good to wait a little sometimes. Exciting times ahead!

To answer your question, I will find out where you are on the list when I open up the Official Batch 7 list as soon as I’m done with Batch 6. Hopefully you can be patient as I would love to have you and everybody interested on my list! Thanks!

#3693 25 days ago
Quoted from cwendlan:

Korn, Can I get on the wait list Please.

Quoted from Conrad:

Can I get in on this list? Looks awesome

Yes to both! Thank you!

#3694 25 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This isn’t something I 3D print, paint and crank out dozens at a time. Each plane is unique and there are lots of layers to them. Each plane is made based on each customer’s special request and that takes time….
Trust me, You will eventually be on the list (if still interested) but I go in order so the earlier you ask the faster you get on the list.
Something to keep in mind is that a lot of people that are ahead of you or that posted before you sell their machines and by the time I get to them they are no longer going to be on the list and you get to move up the list and “jump” all the way the new batch sometimes!
Others never respond and they get replaced by others and so on and so forth. That is how this list and mod works.
I take a lot of pride building these planes and like to do things to as close to perfection as possible. That takes time and I’m sorry but that’s just the way I roll. I like to give people more than they expected……
Customers appreciate the details and performance once they get their hands on them….Trust me
Since I started the plane rescue I’ve always told my customers and future customers that this particular mod is for people that consider IJ to be their grail game or a keeper for a long time. Why? Because in the end you will have a product that performs and looks great and most of all, enhances the overall experience each and every time you play Indiana Jones.
Right now I’m concentrated on finishing out the current batch and will compile a new Batch once I’m done. Never again making the mistake of creating new lists while I’m still working on a particular batch.
Another thing to consider is that for the most part each batch gets a new upgrade or improvement so it’s good to wait a little sometimes. Exciting times ahead!
To answer your question, I will find out where you are on the list when I open up the Official Batch 7 list as soon as I’m done with Batch 6. Hopefully you can be patient as I would love to have you and everybody interested on my list! Thanks!

I wasn’t trying to be mean about it. And you have explained all this to me all this in the past. I was just trying help out. Sorry if I broke a rule. People come in all the time. Including myself and say the same thing. I was just trying to help you out because then you need to explain all this to all the new people.

#3695 25 days ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

I wasn’t trying to be mean about it. And you have explained all this to me all this in the past. I was just trying help out. Sorry if I broke a rule. People come in all the time. Including myself and say the same thing. I was just trying to help you out because then you need to explain all this to all the new people.

Oh no worries buddy, I know you weren’t being mean. I just took the opportunity to explain it….again

#3696 25 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes to both! Thank you!

Thanks Korn, I'm willing to wait as long as needed, I've had my Indy for 3yrs and I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. I love adding what I consider grail mods to my grail pin and your planes are the best I've seen. Thanks!

#3697 25 days ago
Quoted from cwendlan:

Thanks Korn, I'm willing to wait as long as needed, I've had my Indy for 3yrs and I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. I love adding what I consider grail mods to my grail pin and your planes are the best I've seen. Thanks!

Much appreciated! Thanks!

2 weeks later
#3698 6 days ago

Holy Balls Batman!! This is the best mod of the Century. Admittedly it took me a while to install it as I wanted to shop the game out, convert to LEDs, and do some other fun items - but the Planes!!! These make the game complete and amazing! These are worth the wait - run, don’t walk to get these (with the prop spinners) in your IJ!! Thank you KornFreak28 for a fantastic mod!!

IMG_1613 (resized).jpegIMG_1613 (resized).jpegIMG_1614 (resized).jpegIMG_1614 (resized).jpegIMG_1615 (resized).jpegIMG_1615 (resized).jpegIMG_1616 (resized).jpegIMG_1616 (resized).jpegIMG_1617 (resized).jpegIMG_1617 (resized).jpeg
#3699 5 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Holy Balls Batman!! This is the best mod of the Century. Admittedly it took me a while to install it as I wanted to shop the game out, convert to LEDs, and do some other fun items - but the Planes!!! These make the game complete and amazing! These are worth the wait - run, don’t walk to get these (with the prop spinners) in your IJ!! Thank you KornFreak28 for a fantastic mod!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So cool!!!!! They look great! Thank you so much for posting! Have you played the gun fight mode yet? So fun!!!!! Enjoy!

#3700 4 days ago

Beautiful stuff, KornFreak! Please add me to the list. Thanks so much!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mississauga, ON
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,705 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.