20240311_141734 (resized).jpg
IMG_6087 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6076 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6078 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6073 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3008 1 year ago

Hi Korn, new IJ owner here. Add me to the list!

2 weeks later
#3018 1 year ago

Just in case there is also a list for the Davi airball protectors, I need a set

1 month later
#3097 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:Apart from what Ricochet mentioned, I have 3 surprises for Batch 6. I will not disclose those here….yet. I will be contacting each and everyone in Batch 6 to show you the add-ons which I think are a brilliant addition to the planes. You should expect a PM soon

Oh man, all of the above sounds awesome! What batch am I in?

#3106 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Did you receive a menu from me?

Not that I know of - I’ll go check again

#3111 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Hi Korn, new IJ owner here. Add me to the list!

Hi Korn, sent you a message, but confirming I wasn’t sent a menu of options, but above is the post from my original request.

#3114 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ok Cool, that means you are in Batch 7. Thanks!

Awesome - can’t wait! I’ll keep an eye out for the menu. I mean, how cool is it that your kids have options? I’m both intrigued, and excited haha

#3117 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Blimp me.
Sight unseen, based on the quality of the planes.
And put me on the real rope bridge list, pretty please!
Does anyone have a photo of the Blimp that Korn builds? (Don't make me search 3,115 posts!)

I’ll also be on the real rope bridge list. That sounds awesome

1 month later
#3165 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Not yet! Don’t worry about making payments yet! That will come later. There are a few surprises I got in store for Batch 6. We are currently fine tuning the Deluxe motor mod. Once that’s done, I’ll be able to offer these awesome surprises to you guys. Hang tight!

Whoa, deluxe motor? Now we’re talking! C’mon batch 7! Haha

2 months later
#3205 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Don’t take it the wrong way but I did that to avoid these kind of posts. I’m pretty much done communicating Batch 6 matters here. I may post a pic or say something here and there but I would like to shift all communication to email. If email proves to be too much for me, I’ll just communicate via PM. If I haven’t sent you an email that means I got nothing to ask or report yet. We are still working out some kinks and adding more stuff than initially offered, that I think you’ll appreciate very much and will blow your minds! I wouldn’t be adding stuff if I didn’t think it was a good idea.
All Batch 6 members are asked to please stop worrying and just hang on. I don’t need anything. If you (Batch 6 members) are loosing patience, please know that we (Ricochet and myself) are adding some awesome upgrades to the controller mod which I’m sure you’ll like and appreciate very much!
Any other comments or concerns send me a PM or an email once I send that initial email. Thanks!

Heck yeah, you had me at controller mod. C’mon batch 7, woohoo!

4 weeks later
#3215 1 year ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

Just wanted to say that the after-sale support by KornFreak & Ricochet is top notch. It's clear these guys take great pride in their product.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing, can’t wait!

3 weeks later
#3233 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The options would be the same as Batch 6 but with possibly a couple more add-ons which are still in the drawing board.
You can always hit me up on PM.
Do you know what Batch 6 has?
By the way, We just finished working on some awesome upgrades for the speed controller and the planes that weren’t part of the initial package!
Some updates for the speed controller are basically free. Batch 6 is getting WAY more than what was initially talked about. There is also one more awesome and I mean awesome add-on for the speed controller which will be announced very very soon.
Trust me, Ricochet hit this one out of the park! We both make a great team. We both worked extremely HARD on this one to get the results you guys deserve. The testing and upgrades were SO extensive but VERY rewarding at the same time!
We will let Batch 6 know Once I get a head count of who’s in.
There are 2 more plane upgrades as well!
It’s been a long time coming but the fighter is finally getting cowling guns! I really really like how the cowling guns look on the fighter plane.
So now, there are basically 3 options for the fighter:
1: Leave fighter with the one led under each wing
2: Add cowling guns and have a total of 4 leds. This option maximizes the dogfight experience between Henry and the fighter.
3: Omit the leds under the wings and just have cowling guns just like the movie plane had.
For the Tiger moth, There is an option called “The body-led” and what it is, is basically a tiny led installed on the Biplane’s body and opposite to the player’s view. This led will be barely visible but will pack a big punch. It will make it look like taking on fire from the fighter plane to enhance the dogfight experience.
I’ll send more details to those in Batch 6 in the coming days

Love it, glad to be a part of it! Let’s go batch 7!!!

#3243 1 year ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

… and speaking of add-ons
INTRODUCING THE ACTION EXPANDER PACK!
Deluxe Controller customers have a new option available to them, the Action Expander Pack.  The expander pack adds more plane action to the Deluxe Controller!
Your base Deluxe Controller spins the planes propellers when you hit a lit ramp shot (among many other shots that make the ruins flasher activate).
When you add the Action Expander Pack your planes propellers will also spin when making either ramp shot whether lit or unlit… among lots of other shots!
When you add the Action Expander Pack incomplete ramp shots will also make the plane propellers “sputter” in concert with the plane engine starting sound of the game.
As an added bonus a user configurable jumper is provided to set the action behavior
Position A: Both plane propellers spin simultaneously on all ramp shots LIT or UNLIT. Both planes will also sputter simultaneously on LIT or UNLIT incomplete ramp shots.
Position B: Both plane propellers spin on LIT ramps but on UNLIT ramps balls passing through the left ramp will spin the Tiger propeller and the right ramp will spin the Fighter propeller. Tiger sputter will occur on an incomplete left ramp and Fighter sputter will occur on incomplete right ramp shots.
The pack is connected in-line with the 10 opto board of your game and is connected to the Deluxe Controller's AUX expansion port. 
Your Deluxe Controller comes shipped with firmware that is compatible and ready to run with the Action Expander.  The expansion kit can be added at any time.  We will have limited quantities available when your plane/kit is ready for you.
We are always improving and doing our best to add excitement and fun to this mod! Thanks for hanging in there with us!
If you are in batch 6 with the Deluxe Controller you may PM me for details if interested!
[quoted image]

That’s amazing - I’m in on that! I’m a batch 7 guy

#3244 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Batch 6, These add-ons took a lot of hard work and dedication and will enhance your plane experience to a whole new level. Please advise Ricochet if you are in on the action expander pack and myself if you are in on the cowling guns and body led! Thanks!

Also in on the guns and body LEDs

#3252 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

There is Officially one (still need to confirm most of Batch 6 so there could possibly be more?) opening for Batch 6! Somebody sold their machine so now that spot is open

I’ll take it haha

#3270 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

FYI, Batch 7 CANNOT purchase anything until I give the green light and make the OFFICIAL list. That includes figures, add-ons and controller pack. If you purchase anything before I make the Official list, you won’t be part of it unfortunately. I do this to prevent any misunderstandings and prevent you from spending money unless you have made it to the OFFICIAL list.
Just because you posted here and I acknowledged your post, doesn’t mean you are on the Official list.
The Official list is compiled when I’m done with Batch 6. Why? A lot of people loose interest, sell their machine, or never respond from the time they posted here to the time the actual Batch is about to start. That is the reason why.
Also, any add-ons or changes (except for the expander pack) I ask that you please run them by me for approval since I’m the one that will ultimately build your plane and fit your add-ons since depending on how far I’m in the build, some late changes may or may not be possible.
Thanks!

I guess I better confirm I’m in as well?

2 months later
#3396 12 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

First video…Sorry for the lack of sound and grainy videos. Can’t play the Indy soundtrack on youtube. Cowling gun plus wing led video

Holy crap, that’s cool!

4 months later
#3497 7 months ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Thanks KornFreak28, these planes turned out amazing!

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy grail that’s cool!

#3519 7 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

So basically it will work like this:
I’m currently in the middle of Batch 6 and will not start the Official Batch 7 until I’m 100% done with Batch 6.
No sense in starting a list (like I have in the past) only for people to think actual plane building is going on when in fact I’m busy building planes for Batch 6
Once I open Batch 7, I will announce it here and give you guys at least a whole month to confirm you still want the planes. All you have to do is post “Still in!”
Once I get all the confirmations, I then go back to all the people that posted here asking to be put in Batch 7 (like you and lots others have) this is where posting here helps since the list will be made up of people that confirm. So let’s say you posted here a year ago expressing interest in Batch 7, then that will determine how high (or low) you are on the seniority list.
So lets say 100 people posted here a year ago. I then open Batch 7 Officially. Say that only poster # 3, 14, 28, 55 and 63 confirm that they still want the planes during that month.
That means now, poster # 3 is number 1 on the seniority list and so on and so forth.
Now let’s assume 100 people posted interest. I open Batch 7 and all 100 confirm. That means the first 30 posters get in Batch 7.
In that scenario, People who never posted here won’t get a chance UNLESS posters don’t confirm for Batch 7. Then at that point, I get people as they come because I cannot assume posters still want the planes because people sell their machines all the time, people lose interest or can’t afford the mod.
This happens fairly frequently. People love asking to be put on the list then 5 months down the road they sell their machine.
This is why I need CONFIRMATION you still want the planes when I open Batch 7.
I give you a whole month. If you don’t confirm, I assume you are no longer interested and I must move on to other people that confirm during that month.
Trust me, 60% of people that post their interest, are nowhere to be found once It’s time to confirm their commitment. This is where people that never posted or posted but are way too low on the “posting seniority” come in and take spots.
Might be a little confusing but this is the best way to do it for me. Only because I cannot assume you are still interested a year after people posted. Just check the thread from time to time and you should be OK.
You might be thinking….Then what’s the use of posting if I’m not automatically in Batch 7?
As I explained, posting here secures your spot so long you simply tell me you are still in once I open Batch 7.
Non-posters are unfortunately left out unless posters never confirm during that month. Please Let me know if you have any other questions and Thank you for you interest! Thanks!

Makes sense, I’ll keep my eyes peeled and get my trigger finger ready

4 weeks later
#3537 6 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks brother! You are WAY overdue!!!!!

Ha, and no worries at all. These things are great, and I plan on owning this game for ever. So I can wait!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

14,000 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-plane-rescue-service?tu=tictacseth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.