Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sky4p4.jpg
image.jpg
DSC09295.JPG
IMG_0611.jpg
IMG_0613.jpg
100_0132.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If TRON LE is just a tad better than X-Men LE how come I'm not seeing Tron LEs for $5,500?

Because Tron LE is all about the light show. Were it not for the fantastic light show along the ramps it would not be selling for the high prices it is getting.

1 week later
#185 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Does the magnet ever hold the ball? Does it do a good job of flinging it about? If you generally have a weak Wolvie magnet, that's not code related...you may have an issue with your Aux board or magnet itself.

Something is wrong...mine holds it fine and has from day 1.

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Found a MAJOR bug last night that I will be adding to the bugs thread. I was in Magneto multiball and a light came loose (good ole 555s under slings). Luckily, I have door ball saver turned on. I feet the bulb back in and close it all back up. Four new balls shoot out. Right after that, Magneto multiball ends. I am now playing the regular game with FOUR balls on the playfield. I then drain one and the ball ends, but not before loading two new balls in the shooter lane. I then start the next ball with two balls and after one drains, it is ball over. I don't think the code is setup to handle this right because the original multiball should have never ended when it did.

Could that be related to the problem some of us had with the wireform switch in front of the ball holder for magneto multiball? I found the end of mine hanging up against the plastic "frame" for it below the playfield and had to trim it slightly. Some other guys rebent that wire the ball rolls over a little bit to prevent the end from hanging up on the plastic. The symptoms sound familiar even though only doing it occasionally. If it has been hanging up you will find scratches in the plastic to prove it, and then you will know thats the problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-diggin-my-x-men-pro?tu=playernumber4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.