Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sky4p4.jpg
image.jpg
DSC09295.JPG
IMG_0611.jpg
IMG_0613.jpg
100_0132.JPG
There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Too bad they cant figure out how to make it work correctly.

Mine works perfect. People just don't understand that its a risky shot. I've got my timing down & know when to shoot it,& when not to. Its a hard game & its a hard shot to get down. That's it.

#52 10 years ago

Mine works fine in v1.3, at least so far. I just wish the Iceman mode was tweaked so you could continue to do left flipper to right ramp combos for bonus points. At least until you miss the shot. It doesn't have to way unbalance the points like some games but XM does lack fun ways to score big.

#53 10 years ago

In the whole Pro/LE thing, both have pluses and minuses. These are my opinions and not facts, and should be treated as such.

Pro (Pluses)

Wolverine placement is better because the playfield is slotted for it. You don't have to remount the Wolverine, and even a remounted LE Wolverine is not as good as the Pro version. The remount makes the Wolverine toy wear out in the back. Ask Zdoor how many he has seen like this as he has probably seen more than most. (This is a huge plus for the Pro models)

Cabinet artwork I think is better, but that is very subjective.

LE (Pluses)

LED show is biggest improvement the LE has over the Pro.

Spinning disk makes a great MB intro ala Lost In Space.

Nightcrawler toy is nice, but for some reason seems it could have been used better. Still a plus as it is better than not having it.

Lockdown bar, side rails, and playfield support- (I don't know what the pro uses but I rather have the support brackets and older lock down mech and I know the LE's have them)

I would not consider the Ice Ramp a plus as it really hasn't done anything for me, and has been a negative in earlier code.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Mine works just fine. Am i alone on this?

Mine works good too.
One of the 2 ramp switches might be causing the problems.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Mine works just fine. Am i alone on this?

Mine works. Doesn't seem to work just fine though. I'm still not really sure what they thought the Iceman ramp was going to do for the game.

By the way, XMen is my top game right now and I'm an LE owner . . . be that as it may, the Iceman ramp has been an epic failure in my personal view. I'm glad it can be disabled.

#56 10 years ago

The only complaint I have, is why isn't thinner(Avengers), or clear? It's a very cool feature, it's very rewarding when you hit several in a row & it keeps returning to the left flipper.
Mod Nation(Hemi, Zdoor) we need a kick ass ramp mod.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

The only complaint I have, is why isn't thinner(Avengers), or clear? It's a very cool feature, it's very rewarding when you hit several in a row & it keeps returning to the left flipper.
Mod Nation(Hemi, Zdoor) we need a kick ass ramp mod.

I agree. The problem with the iceman ramp isn't it's functionality it is the fact that it blocks your view of the playfield while you're playing. The iceman ramp might be awesome if it was made clear, it would be a good mod if someone wants to do it. But it not being clear (see through) it kinda sucks being there.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

the fact that it blocks your view of the playfield while you're playing.

Exactly, its supposed to make the game harder and distract you! Next thing ya know you guys will be adding outlane kickers to your Xmen

#59 10 years ago

If Tron LE is just a tad better than X-Men LE how come I'm not seeing Tron LEs for $5,500?

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If TRON LE is just a tad better than X-Men LE how come I'm not seeing Tron LEs for $5,500?

I know right?!? I'd never sell any LE for less than I paid. Especially one of only 550 with no premiums ever produced. Speaking of that,do any of you own an Avengers premium? I've heard of it,but never seen one.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Mine works perfect. People just don't understand that its a risky shot. I've got my timing down & know when to shoot it,& when not to. Its a hard game & its a hard shot to get down. That's it.

I've never had a problem with mine. There is some code based weirdness but that's a code issue. For example in Sabertooth mode why does the ramp move every time you hit Wolverine?

#62 10 years ago

Soooo....everyone's cool with the ridiculously easy,unsatisfying, and easily repeatable Wolverine Multiball start? 4-Hits to the easiest target of all time and Multiball starts? This is acceptable to you guys? ..........Alrighty. Biggest flaw of this game IMO, and an extra shame because it could be easily corrected with better rules (that match the instruction card) in an update.

I just played a Pro this weekend with new code...if they ever fixed the Wolverine rules and replaced Beast and I were to consider getting the game again - I'd prob still go LE. The only thing I like better about the Pro is that the Iceman ramp return lands before the inlane switch and hits it. That was a massive flaw of the LE...ramp shot landing AFTER the switch. Still, I hate seeing the Magneto spinner artwork but with no spinner. Nightcrawlers are a bit clunky, but still fun to hit - just having inserts for NC is odd to me. Sure it's superficial, but I missed the color-changing GI. It's really cool when you're fighting Shadow King and the playfield goes all blue.

#63 10 years ago

I hate the wolverine multiball and the stupid sounds he makes during multiball.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Soooo....everyone's cool with the ridiculously easy,unsatisfying, and easily repeatable Wolverine Multiball start? 4-Hits to the easiest target of all time and Multiball starts? This is acceptable to you guys? ..........Alrighty. Biggest flaw of this game IMO, and an extra shame because it could be easily corrected with better rules (that match the instruction card

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Soooo....everyone's cool with the ridiculously easy,unsatisfying, and easily repeatable Wolverine Multiball start?

There are loads of easy multiball starts out there, this isn't a problem. Its just a mode, and could have easily been a single ball mode. This isn't a big deal to me at all. Once you finish the mode it doesn't come up very often unless you switch is super sensitive.

Quoted from Rarehero:

and replaced Beast

You can fix shittybeast yourself now, just record your own voice if you like!

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

There are loads of easy multiball starts out there, this isn't a problem. Its just a mode, and could have easily been a single ball mode. This isn't a big deal to me at all. Once you finish the mode it doesn't come up very often unless you switch is super sensitive.

What game has an easier multiball start? What game has a target that's an inch from the flippers that starts Multiball when hit 4 times?

As for the "super sensitive" switch...the switch should work when hit. So, you're saying Wolverine Multiball is OK if your game is broken? LOL...maybe you're right...the Pro I played over the weekend had a poor Wolverine switch. Many hits to him and it barely ever registered....I don't think I started Wolverine Multiball once. I should buy my LE back and break it lol

Quoted from copperpot:

You can fix shittybeast yourself now, just record your own voice if you like!

It's Stern's job to hire quality voice talent. I'm sick of fixing my new expensive Stern games. In any case - has anyone replaced the Shittybeast quotes with cartoon or movie Beast clips?

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's Stern's job to hire quality voice talent. I'm sick of fixing my new expensive Stern games. In any case - has anyone replaced the Shittybeast quotes with cartoon or movie Beast clips?

I think this is on Marvel. They are Marvel approved voice actors. Stern didn't get to pick and choose.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I think this is on Marvel. They are Marvel approved voice actors. Stern didn't get to pick and choose.

They picked a few of them. Guess which?

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If TRON LE is just a tad better than X-Men LE how come I'm not seeing Tron LEs for $5,500?

Because the market was created by pinsiders for pinsiders

Its easy to make a pinball price go up. But to bring it back down....well thats another story.

#69 10 years ago

It is 4 shots then10 shots to start if you do not complete Wolverine MB. I like his mode and you can use it strategically to complete Villain modes. Shooting Wolverine can be a risky. Shots can and do bounce back into out lane and or SDTM if not paying attention. Be ready to react and be physical with hard nudging to gain control of the ball. I like Wolverine's position on LE and disagree that he needs to be "remounted" as others have stated. I had thought about it though and understand it is tight and can be frustrating.

#70 10 years ago

Hold the phone here rare hero. Your implying that weapon x mb is easily started because its a big target on the pf. But the truth is, anyone that knows the rules will know that starting a different xmen hero usually occurs first! And during xmen hero modes, wolverine hits do not count toward weapon x mb. Most players that know the rules are so busy racking up combos, getting villain lit, and starting hero modes that wolverine is usually only hit once or twice towards weapon x. It's only 2 shots to a hero to get their mode going, it's actually easier to do that (if your a player) than hit wolverine. In fact, I'm usually 3-5 heroes deep before starting weapon x mb. I could have hit wolverine 10 times by this time...and still no weapon x mb. At this time, I find it a good strategy to get a villain going, then start weapon x.

Now if your playing the game with hero stacking on, then ya...it would be lame and retarded. But then again, hero stacking in itself is lame and retarded.

TLDR: Learn to play

#71 10 years ago

I don't mind the easy start on Weapon X. Usually, I am several heroes on before I start it, and it is almost always intentional. Lately, however, I have been starting him right away, since Wolfy is an easy end to combos (which increase in point value if Wolfy is collected). Also, having him in the battle against Magneto is really important in my strategy. It is not often that Weapon X is started for me unintentionally.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hold the phone here rare hero. Your implying that weapon x mb is easily started because its a big target on the pf. But the truth is, anyone that knows the rules will know that starting a different xmen hero usually occurs first! And during xmen hero modes, wolverine hits do not count toward weapon x mb. Most players that know the rules are so busy racking up combos, getting villain lit, and starting hero modes that wolverine is usually only hit once or twice towards weapon x. It's only 2 shots to a hero to get their mode going, it's actually easier to do that (if your a player) than hit wolverine. In fact, I'm usually 3-5 heroes deep before starting weapon x mb. I could have hit wolverine 10 times by this time...and still no weapon x mb. At this time, I find it a good strategy to get a villain going, then start weapon x.
Now if your playing the game with hero stacking on, then ya...it would be lame and retarded. But then again, hero stacking in itself is lame and retarded.

You're playing around a flaw...if you enjoy it, so be it. IMO, no Multiball should be that easy to start. When non-pin friends came over to play X-Men, they didn't get to play X-Men - they played Weapon X Multiball: THE GAME...cuz that's all they could hit and that's all they ever saw.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

As for the "super sensitive" switch...the switch should work when hit.

If you barely glance wolverine, do you want it to register? I don't. I set up Wolverine to register pretty much exclusively with direct hits, and you don't get the insta-multiball problem you are referring to. That's what I'm talking about. LOTR Balrog is a good example of this, that switch USUALLY requires a direct hit.

Quoted from Rarehero:

What game has an easier multiball start? What game has a target that's an inch from the flippers that starts Multiball when hit 4 times?

Doc Ock in SM for starters. Blackwater 100. Metallica Grave Marker is pretty dang easy too. There are others, but you get my point. And I get your point. Wolverine IS easy, but you can stack it with other modes now and it can be really useful if you use it wisely, and if you are talking about non-pinball players enjoying games, they usually enjoy easy multiballs anyway because they are just flailing madly anyway.

Anyway, I'm not trying to pick a fight, I just think you are wrong. Shittybeast 4ever.

-Wes

#74 10 years ago

Lol, it used to be that way, now its as they describe. You pretty much have to purposely stop doing anything else and start him on purpose. Last two updates I struggled more often starting him or restarting him than what you describe.

Hey, I hate the mode itself regardless of how often or easy it starts. Yet another poorly thought out never ending mode.

But it's a two-ball multiball, with a chance at add-a-ball. Not like it's some epic huge Wizard mode that's out of place or something.

Pretty sure RH is too caught up in how it used to be, and not how it is currently.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from jetspeedb:

Because the market was created by pinsiders for pinsiders
Its easy to make a pinball price go up. But to bring it back down....well thats another story.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

This is it.

When Iceman mode starts, and the ramp moves to the left, you have to shoot the iceman ramp twice in a row. Bang bang. As it moves about 10 seconds after you make the first shot. But the timing is perfect for two shots.

If you can only make the first shot, get the ball trapped on the left flipper and hold it until the ramp swings back to the left. Pretty simple really ....

rd.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Pretty sure RH is too caught up in how it used to be, and not how it is currently.

It's currently the same. You hit him, Multiball starts. Takes more hits if you blow it. Doesn't change the fact that it's a gimme-multiball with little to no skill required to start. Most Multiballs get me excited to play. Wolverine Multiball is one of the few that makes me groan "ugh...already?" or "ugh...again?" Per the instruction card, there should be a mode first that then leads into Multiball.

Quoted from copperpot:

Doc Ock in SM for starters. Blackwater 100. Metallica Grave Marker is pretty dang easy too.

Doc Ock and Grave Marker are further shots than Wolverine and are relatively narrow lanes that require precise aim. In the case of Grave Marker, if you lose your ball, the targets go back up, resulting in a challenge. It's never that much of a gimme. As for Doc Ock, the first one is kind of easy - but the nice thing about it...once it's done, the next 2 Doc Ock modes are different! You also have purpose to wanting to start Doc Ock...get all villains started once, EB lights. All villains started twice, you can play Battle Royale. You need all 3 to get toward Super Hero. Wolverine is a giant dude practically sitting on the flippers without much satisfying incentive to play other than needing Wolverine solid to get to Danger Room. There's zero incentive to use that feature more than once per game.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're playing around a flaw...if you enjoy it, so be it. IMO, no Multiball should be that easy to start. When non-pin friends came over to play X-Men, they didn't get to play X-Men - they played Weapon X Multiball: THE GAME...cuz that's all they could hit and that's all they ever saw.

I think that's a good thing Rare.

Non pin guys can spank Wolvie a few times and start a nice little Multiball. The Multiball has nice rules, hit a shot, hit Wolvie, repeat a few times, get the bad guy 3 times. Nice. Pretty simple to understand.

A perfect pinball game needs to be accessible to novices yet deep enough for good players. Xmen is probably a bit hard for novice players but if they can get a Wolvie Multiball going, then they feel they have accomplished something and they might pop another few $1 in the coin slot.

As SKB says, pin guys who know the rules will be 3-4 Heroes in before Wolvie Multiball starts.

And you can use the Multiball to help you complete the Villain modes as SKB stands.

RDs handy tip of the day: The easist way to not start Wolvie Multiball is to not hit the Wolvie target.

rd.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think that's a good thing Rare.
Non pin guys can spank Wolvie a few times and start a nice little Multiball. The Multiball has nice rules, hit a shot, hit Wolvie, repeat a few times, get the bad guy 3 times. Nice. Pretty simple to understand.
A perfect pinball game needs to be accessible to novices yet deep enough for good players. Xmen is probably a bit hard for novice players but if they can get a Wolvie Multiball going, then they feel they have accomplished something and they might pop another few $1 in the coin slot.
As SKB says, pin guys who know the rules will be 3-4 Heroes in before Wolvie Multiball starts.
And you can use the Multiball to help you complete the Villain modes as SKB stands.
RDs handy tip of the day: The easist way to not start Wolvie Multiball is to not hit the Wolvie target.
rd.

*shrug* ...I understand having an easy "dummy zone", like Hulk on Avengers...but there's dummy and there's "special". Anyway...I don't mean to fight...I just find it really strange that many are going to bat for poor code choices that IMO could be easily improved without tons of effort. That's been my prob w/ X-Men the whole time...it didn't need a total re-do from scratch...just tweaks and additions to what's there....but it was like pulling teeth. Some of those additions did end up in the updates...but Wolverine has always been the biggest problem IMO - just wish that would have been addressed as well....maybe it still will be.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I wouldn't worry about rareheros opinion. He goes on every xmen love thread to spread his hate. I noticed a few days ago he went in and gave some thumbs down in this thread and another xmen thread, now he's back for some verbal hate. Always complains about the same thing......over and over, and over again. Kind of a pointless thing to do in my opinion.

#81 10 years ago

I wouldn't worry about rareheros opinion. He goes on every xmen love thread to spread his hate. I noticed a few days ago he went in and gave some thumbs down in this thread and another xmen thread, now he's back for some verbal hate. Always complains about the same thing......over and over, and over again. Kind of a pointless thing to do in my opinion.

Gotta agree. It's been awhile since I've seen rare hero on a troll rage. A lot of his complaints are invalid and just arguing for arguments sake. Maybe he's hell bent over metallicas issue he had to come in and kick the little dogs around to feel better? This thread was so positive too. Love ya rare hero; but back off the troll roids for a bit

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Gotta agree. It's been awhile since I've seen rare hero on a troll rage. A lot of his complaints are invalid and just arguing for arguments sake. Maybe he's hell bent over metallicas issue he had to come in and kick the little dogs around to feel better? This thread was so positive too. Love ya rare hero; but back off the troll roids for a bit

Couldn't agree more. I knew when this thread started it was a matter of time before rarehero showed up to spread his hate. Imagine if I went on the Tron lovefest thread and started tearing apart Tron. How stupid would I look?

#83 10 years ago

Now lets wash the hate aside. Xmen is a fun game with a really deep rule set. I love it!

#84 10 years ago

Now lets wash the hate aside. Xmen is a fun game with a really deep rule set. I love it!

Yes it is deep! Crazy too; one minute you can be having the game of your life, the next minute you could be getting the game over sequence thinking what just happened? I was soooool close to danger room. Speaking of danger room, one of the best mini wiz modes out there and reasonably attainable too! Very satisfying mode to both achieve, and play!

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes it is deep! Crazy too; one minute you can be having the game of your life, the next minute you could be getting the game over sequence thinking what just happened? I was soooool close to danger room. Speaking of danger room, one of the best mini wiz modes out there and reasonably attainable too! Very satisfying mode to both achieve, and play!

I know. That happened to me the other day. 71,000,000 on the first ball and ended up with a score of 88,000,000 total. And I have never made it to DR

#86 10 years ago

RobKnapp suggested on this thread to turn the voices on xmen up to 60. Has anyone tried this. I just did it yesterday and it is amazing, I recommend it! You can hear the callouts and combo callouts way better. It makes the game a lot better.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

You can turn up the voice volume up to 60. It is set at zero in the adjustments. It is great with the voice volume turned up to max. It makes all the combo call outs easer to hear. and when in STORM mode she really sounds awesome. The X-Men rule sheet is very deep. Great pinball.

Thank you for this Rob! I did it and you're right, the game MUST be played with the voices at 60. It is way better that way!

#88 10 years ago

Great game which will slowly creep up the rankings imo.

Has anyone heard anything about another code update?

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Great game which will slowly creep up the rankings imo.
Has anyone heard anything about another code update?

I heard one more will be coming but not anytime soon. They have put it on the backburner to work on other games.

#90 10 years ago

RobKnapp suggested on this thread to turn the voices on xmen up to 60. Has anyone tried this. I just did it yesterday and it is amazing, I recommend it! You can hear the callouts and combo callouts way better. It makes the game a lot better.

I'll try it but I always thought the voices and call outs were already loud enough. Do you have upgraded speakers by chance or running factory speakers? I have FF speakers installed so that may have something to do with it.

#91 10 years ago

In hell, rarehero gets to play pinball 24/7...and there's thousands and thousands of machines lined up in rows for miles, back to back. All XMEN on one side, all TFLE on the other!

#92 10 years ago

Couldn't agree more. I knew when this thread started it was a matter of time before rarehero showed up to spread his hate. Imagine if I went on the Tron lovefest thread and started tearing apart Tron. How stupid would I look?

About as stupid as....umm, I'm not gonna name names! Especially 3 times.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Because Tron LE is all about the light show. Were it not for the fantastic light show along the ramps it would not be selling for the high prices it is getting.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

He was speaking his opinion, one which I disagree with (I find X-men better than Tron, what do I know though, I like Baywatch and the Avengers too). However the majority think Tron is much better, so demand for Tron LE is higher, so it is worth more on the market. Pretty simple. Doesn't make the opinion invalid, just different than the majority.

I think X-men has improved leaps and bounds, especially with the latest code update. I was playing this weekend, most of the play on Avengers and X-men, and thinking on how the negativity about both titles has probably caused some people to skip them altogether and potentially missing out on games they might really enjoy.

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Really? So having an opinion about poor code choices is trolling? X-Men's entire existence has been people complaining about the code...my point wasn't to troll...I was genuinely curious if people who've stuck with X-Men are actually fully satisfied with what it's ended up as. If you dig the Wolverine rules, then cool - that answers my question...I just saw it as a fundamental flaw of the game - but I suppose it's a wonderfully beloved feature now. *shrug*

Quoted from playernumber4:

Because TRON LE is all about the light show. Were it not for the fantastic light show along the ramps it would not be selling for the high prices it is getting.

No, Tron's a legitimately phenomenal game programmed by a real pinball player. It sells for high prices because it's amazing.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

In all seriousness, one person's opinion hasn't any more weight than another. If you own one and don't plan on dumping it to get another, you have rated the pin with your pocket book. The whole "you only like it because you own it" is not a very logical argument. If you didn't like it you would have sold it and moved on to something else.

If we all loved the same games, there'd be a limited secondary market and every pin released would be a strict hit/miss proposition for Stern/JJP. Variety is a good thing and group think is bad for pinball just like it is everywhere else. I want the option to have an image of Lyman Sheats on my backbox LCD with his face made of pinballs spinning around like Deus Ex Machina in Matrix 3.

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Really? So having an opinion about poor code choices is trolling? X-Men's entire existence has been people complaining about the code...my point wasn't to troll...I was genuinely curious if people who've stuck with X-Men are actually fully satisfied with what it's ended up as. If you dig the Wolverine rules, then cool - that answers my question...I just saw it as a fundamental flaw of the game - but I suppose it's a wonderfully beloved feature now. *shrug*

Yes, I am happy with how the start of weapon x is achieved and 90% of its mb. What I'm not happy about it is how it ends when you complete the mb - but that's another story. I have no idea why you want to push it down people's throats that its a 'flaw'. This is how its coded; your trying to 'hammer' the issue into believing its something that its not. The bottom line is poor players who don't understand the rules will get weapon x more often than not. If that's your argument then this game is not for you. It's been said over and over that xmen is a players game; not just because of the layout but because of its ruleset too.

I typically start off with a storm - cyclops - storm; play her mode. If I complete it, I hit cyclops and start his mode. If I complete him I go for iceman - Xavier combos and usually start Xavier then start a villain, lock a ball, and eliminate the chance a pop bumper is a mutant when the ball is put back into play. After Xavier, I always make sure I'm one shot from starting Phoenix or iceman so I can stack it with BH or HFC. If I'm running a villain, I'll usually go for beast or rogue and be sure not to start magneto. Throughout all this I will usually intermittently hit wolverine once or twice BETWEEN MODES. I am NOT playing around a design flaw, as you like to put it, but setting up for an ultimate whip down of the game. Sometimes I succeed my setup; sometime I don't...that's te beauty of pinball and this game. And I don't always play with the same STRATEGY, because as I miss shots I need to re-divert my thinking and shot layout to another avenue.

This goes for ACDC too. I try and rack up my song jp and get through easy songs first with the 'gimme' mb's; then, when I have a song jp of 50 mil built up and a mb lit...do I start it up or do I try and get hells bells rolling and cash in. It's all set up and delivery.

Call it a flaw if you wish. I call it strategy. And that's why I love xmen and that's the bottom line! Hammer down! SKB out.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It's been said over and over that xmen is a players game

...and....I'm what then? Someone who doesn't play? OK. Where did those 1000 games on my X-Men come from then before I sold it!? LOL

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...and....I'm what then? Someone who doesn't play? OK. Where did those 1000 games on my X-Men come from then before I sold it!? LOL

The 1000 games you played it on shity code? News flash...the game has changed

And my point about it being a players game goes back to when you said your friends didn't play xmen, but played weapon x pinball. My friends and guests don't like this game because they don't 'get it'. But just because people don't get the rules or can't make shots, doesn't make it a bad game in general - just means they need to learn how to play or go play a more simple game.

Quoted from Rarehero:

When non-pin friends came over to play X-Men, they didn't get to play X-Men - they played Weapon X Multiball: THE GAME...cuz that's all they could hit and that's all they ever saw.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The 1000 games you played it on shity code? News flash...the game has changed

It has combos now. That's really the only difference...and I've played the combo code.

I only wish you the best and may the infallible Waison helm all of your games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-diggin-my-x-men-pro/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.