• 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nephasth
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images_1.jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The Hellcat is hardly lame. Putting 265 tires on it is lame, yes.

No kidding! My ATS has less than half the HP (321) and it has 255s at the rear.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

If you have to make a down payment on the car just keep LOTR, Felix & you current vehicle.
Why pay finance fees for negative equity?
You want to retire in your 40's right?
With a LOTR right?

It's smart to carry low interest debt. Cash is best put elsewhere. I pay 3% on the house and car. My portfolio gained 17%, not to mention the tax savings on IRA contributions.

@ Kaneda
Bravo dude. You'll soon have the baddest muscle car on the planet to go with the best pin on the planet.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Hey guys. I've been having an impossible time making up my mind. My beautiful LOTR LE has been out of my place since November. It's been fixed and has a new color DMD installed. I have to decide whether to keep her or list her for sale tonight. I've been wavering on this for way too long. I was gonna sell to use that money as part of my car down payment. But I dont "need" it. Just don't want to go into my other savings. I'm not worried about a VE as the LE will always have the double coated playfield and hair dick!
My Lotr is worth the same as my fix it felix. I never play the felix but the rarity and ability to replace felix is much harder. What would you do?
Car is a Challenger Hellcat, so there's that.

You sound like a reality tv show.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

It's smart to carry low interest debt. Cash is best put elsewhere. I pay 3% on the house and car. My portfolio gained 17%, not to mention the tax savings on IRA contributions.
@ Kaneda
Bravo dude. You'll soon have the baddest muscle car on the planet to go with the best pin on the planet.

Max tax avoidance on IRA contributions = $5500 yearly maximum right?

That's not much of a shelter or contribution IMO

17% is not sustainable, if it were I don't think annuities would exist.

Im not a tax or investment professional

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express

No one buys a dodge to build wealth lol

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

PIxels is gonna suck! Adam Sandler is so washed up. Wreck it Ralph is amazing!

You said almost the same thing about kiss just before the game was released.

Then you saw the artwork for kiss and did a 180. Without having even played it.
So,...........
How about keep an open mind,
Or you could continue to bash everything you don't like.

And then do a 180 later.

And continue on your current course as the court jester
of the interwebs.

Your choice.

#56 8 years ago

Go with the Hellcat. If you want Real Horsepower and want to seat 4 people comfortably, it is pretty much a no brainer. I have 2013 SRT8 with a 6-Speed manual that is Plum Crazy Purple, that just rolled over 5,500 miles yesterday. Love It, seats my family of 4 VERY comfortably. My son is 6' tall and rides in the back seat regularly. Let's see the Fords and Chevys do that. Had a 2010 RT before that.
Good Luck

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

If you didn't already order, I think you're way ahead of yourself. Orders were stopped in March because they're all sold and dealers were gouging for existing inventory. Unless something has changed drastically, you *might* be able to order in a August/September and be lucky to have the car by Summer 2016.

I've got my vin and build date. Lucky for me everyone wants automatic and only manuals are being built. You don't get an automatic muscle car.

#58 8 years ago

^^^....very true...!!!.............Joey

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I've got my vin and build date. Lucky for me everyone wants automatic and only manuals are being built. You don't get an automatic muscle car.

Kaneda- you finally did it! I am nearly certain that this was the first post by you I agree with!

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Kaneda- you finally did it! I am nearly certain that this was the first post by you I agree with!

#61 8 years ago

Congrats, I've had mine for approximately, a month. I don think you'll regret it, the car is a real blast. I've owned some fairly high end 4 passenger cars and, on public roads, this car is more fun than any of them. I can't think of a more enjoyable car to take to a movie or the drive-in with the family.

I went with the Laguna seats and the manual.

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from erak:

I could build a felix for about $300 or less Canadian. But why bother its not even a real arcade game. Or actually that good of a game.
Nintendo cabinet plans, online free
19" crt computer monitor. Free.
Old computer, free
Software online free
$60 in plywood
$60 in plexiglass
Keyboard incoder $30
Controls $30
Artwork vector files online, free.
Printed $80
Used coindoor $20
White T moulding $20
Sell it. If someone is willing to pay that much for a fake game. Get rid of it!

With respect, I don't think so... I've built 3 of them, good luck finding "free" 19" crt monitors that work much less are pc monitors. Yes you might find 19" lcd for free, but not likely

The pc needs better specs than you think (chances are good you can get a spec one for free, but maybe not, about $75)

You forgot a video card $35 or if you go for an arcade monitor, add $75 for ultimarc vga

The nintendo cab plans on the web are totally incorrect. They won't match up to an original dk if you have a nintendo row

Paint, hardware, wheels $$

About 10-20 hours of research

About 25 hours of work, more if it's your first time building a cab.

Tools, you can rent these, but $$

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Fix It Felix Jr. is a mediocre, fake arcade game, no brainer.

I have to agree.

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Really? U want to be the one guy who brings this shit up? We settled our dispute two years ago! You must be a KLOV mofo

Did you just call me a mother fucker? cause im pretty sure personal attacks are frowned upon on Pinside.
No I havent been on KLOV since your LOOK AT ME BULLSHIT ruined that site as well.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Max tax avoidance on IRA contributions = $5500 yearly maximum right?
That's not much of a shelter or contribution IMO
17% is not sustainable, if it were I don't think annuities would exist.
Im not a tax or investment professional
But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express

No one buys a dodge to build wealth lol

$5500 annual cap is for Roth IRA. You can have multiple IRAs and I know of at least one with a $50k cap.

I dont know about 2015 Hemis, but late 60s and early 70s ones have appreciated very nicely.

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

With that backglass you still think it's a her?

HA !

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Did you just call me a mother fucker? cause im pretty sure personal attacks are frowned upon on Pinside.
No I havent been on KLOV since your LOOK AT ME BULLSHIT ruined that site as well.

Hahaha. So I ruined KLOV for you and now pinside? I'd recommend getting over your issues or pm'ing me if you want to talk. You entered a thread I started and brought up a negative time from the past thst has been settled for over a year. Time to get over it. I'm not the same asshole defending my mame pedestal on KLOV.

#68 8 years ago

The transaction issue was settled a while back and I actually managed to pick up another Disney-made Felix machine. I'm currently in the process of trading it for some other games on my list. It was fun to be the only person in the world to bring two into the house, but I agree that the game is more of a marketing prop than anything else. I might actually sell the horde of video games I'm trading it for and get back into pinball. I can always build a Felix machine exact to the Disney originals if I ever want too down the road. I picked up some spare parts and artwork from the people involved and even managed to get the CNC files for the cabinet.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Really? U want to be the one guy who brings this shit up? We settled our dispute two years ago! You must be a KLOV mofo

Hey now, don't be pissed at KLOV just because YOU wore YOUR welcome out there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 39.50
$ 25.00
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-decide-sell-lotr-le-or-not-decision-at-midnight/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.