• 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nephasth
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey guys. I've been having an impossible time making up my mind. My beautiful LOTR LE has been out of my place since November. It's been fixed and has a new color DMD installed. I have to decide whether to keep her or list her for sale tonight. I've been wavering on this for way too long. I was gonna sell to use that money as part of my car down payment. But I dont "need" it. Just don't want to go into my other savings. I'm not worried about a VE as the LE will always have the double coated playfield and hair dick!

My Lotr is worth the same as my fix it felix. I never play the felix but the rarity and ability to replace felix is much harder. What would you do?

Car is a Challenger Hellcat, so there's that.

#3 8 years ago

Felix just sold on eBay with shipping for over 7k. They also just announced wreck it Ralph 2. When it comes to collectible and rarity, felix can't be beat. Yes game isn't as much fun as pin.

#6 8 years ago

PIxels is gonna suck! Adam Sandler is so washed up. Wreck it Ralph is amazing!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sell it. Get drunk. PayPal me the money.
Beelzeboob has spoken.

Half way drunk.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Dont you still owe Pinballsmith for the FFJr?
Sell them both, find a different hobby...

Really? U want to be the one guy who brings this shit up? We settled our dispute two years ago! You must be a KLOV mofo

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

My question is, why has it been out of your place since November? Like 8 months ago? That seems like a crazy amount of time for a colordmd swap and to fix whatever problem it was having.
It's been gone for 8 months, you haven't played it or missed it enough to bring it back, I think you may like the idea of pinball and the social aspect of it more than actually owning/fixing/modding/playing one.
If you had several pins and one wasn't getting attention for a few months, ok no big deal. But to only have one game and for it not to be with you for this long.....
Just sell it man and enjoy the new toy (car).
Or hell, keep both games and dip into savings for the Dodge. You only live once!

Well it was suppose to be fixed quickly and then we had some issues and had to send it out to someone else to fix. Once the new guy got it it was fixed right away. It's been done for about 2 months. That was when I ordered the hellcat. I do miss it but I also live 5 minutes from modern pinball. So I can get my pinball itch scratched without needing to own a pin. But that being said this pin is amazing and I really wanted to brass her out and keep her.

#29 8 years ago

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to visit her today, get her all set up, play her and then make up my mind. I think it's easier to sell when I haven't seen her in months. If I do sell price will be fair and she's got lots of nice mods and is just about mint.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I am all for whatever option gets your obnoxious ass off the forum. So yes, sell your LOTR.

Really? Did I ever do anything to you?

#37 8 years ago

So I've decided to keep her and get the hellcat. Just saw her and love that pin so much. I'm not sure ford will make a gt500 this time around. The gt350r costs more than a hellcat. A monster gt500 would probably cost $75,000.

#42 8 years ago

No had a 2010 GT500. Hated the love rear axle. Nobody knows anything about the next gt500. Hellcat is coming home.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

If you didn't already order, I think you're way ahead of yourself. Orders were stopped in March because they're all sold and dealers were gouging for existing inventory. Unless something has changed drastically, you *might* be able to order in a August/September and be lucky to have the car by Summer 2016.

I've got my vin and build date. Lucky for me everyone wants automatic and only manuals are being built. You don't get an automatic muscle car.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Kaneda- you finally did it! I am nearly certain that this was the first post by you I agree with!

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Did you just call me a mother fucker? cause im pretty sure personal attacks are frowned upon on Pinside.
No I havent been on KLOV since your LOOK AT ME BULLSHIT ruined that site as well.

Hahaha. So I ruined KLOV for you and now pinside? I'd recommend getting over your issues or pm'ing me if you want to talk. You entered a thread I started and brought up a negative time from the past thst has been settled for over a year. Time to get over it. I'm not the same asshole defending my mame pedestal on KLOV.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 7.50
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-me-decide-sell-lotr-le-or-not-decision-at-midnight?tu=kaneda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.