IMG_3785 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_213720588~2 (resized).jpg
45178240-7A24-4BFB-8BD7-D4247F6BAD0F (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_205112097 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_205115475 (resized).jpg
20240419_135517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2674 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,371 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 268.
#8551 6 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

There are rumors if you get all of them Jack Danger will show up at your house and help change hard to reach light bulbs. Just a rumor though.

I was hoping for a shoulder rub from the big fella.

IMG_8798.gifIMG_8798.gif
#8552 6 months ago

Installed Pinwoofer's new speaker lights and speaker kit in my Foo Fighters LE. What a difference. Really ties in the whole playing experience. The fact that the speaker's light reacts to the factory expression lights is clever and much improved over simple RGB lights that may blink to sound, etc. The Spike 2 speaker kit, as always, really adds a punch to the soundtrack. I thought the LE Kenwood speakers were fine, but after installing the Pinwoofer kit and setting the audio up as recommended by Pinwoofer's blog on their website, audio perfection! My phone doesn't pick up how great the audio is, but hey, it's just a phone.

#8553 6 months ago

In the latest code I can only do Standard play and Competition play when I hold both flipper buttons. No dj mixer anymore in the latest code.
Anyone else experiencing this? Game works fine and good other than that.

#8554 6 months ago

I’m running the latest code on my LE and DJ mixer works as usual. Just used it to film my video

#8555 6 months ago

My final badge for ‘Tour Saved’ just showed up too.

IMG_0738 (resized).jpegIMG_0738 (resized).jpeg
#8556 6 months ago
Quoted from XatchieS:

In the latest code I can only do Standard play and Competition play when I hold both flipper buttons. No dj mixer anymore in the latest code.

Check standard adjustment #69-71. There’s a setting to enable or disable DJ mode

#8557 6 months ago
Quoted from JH315:

El Paso and Austin awarding today. No tour saved badge yet, but I got every one.
[quoted image]

Cool I will be at the Austin show this weekend.lets hope it sounds as good as my pin woofers.

#8558 6 months ago
Quoted from EtzEtz:

My final badge for ‘Tour Saved’ just showed up too.[quoted image]

Number 11 here:

IMG_3578 (resized).pngIMG_3578 (resized).png
#8559 6 months ago
Quoted from Mike7599:

Hey guys is there a way to temporarily disable high scoring? Like if I wanted to start with extra balls to practice or get further in the game than I normally could but don’t want it to record those scores. Thanks!

Just hold START to restart when the last ball drains before the game's actually over. Score not recorded.

#8560 6 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

No. You can disable high scores in the menu.

Huh. Never realized this.

#8561 6 months ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Number 11 here:
[quoted image]

so weird, I only got the Austin badge, not the Tour Saved one.

#8562 6 months ago
Quoted from rodclemen:

so weird, I only got the Austin badge, not the Tour Saved one.

Do you have ALL the other ones (29 of them I think)? If so, the Tour Saved one might show up later on its own…. Check later.

#8563 6 months ago

I haven’t even earned a single tour badge!!

#8564 6 months ago

That’s weird. I played mine this morning and got the last one but don’t have overlord.

#8565 6 months ago
Quoted from EtzEtz:

Do you have ALL the other ones (24 of them I think)? If so, the Tour Saved one might show up later on its own…. Check later.

I have like 4 badges, just got the game

#8566 6 months ago

Has anyone drawn up a nice Freeplay apron card or just a nice FF logo apron card? My sister just picked up a FF Pro (pinball is contagious!) and I was surprised it didn't come with a card to replace the horrid insider connect card.

#8567 6 months ago
Quoted from EtzEtz:

Check standard adjustment #69-71. There’s a setting to enable or disable DJ mode

Pretty sure it was enabled before and after code update. Will check again

#8568 6 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

That’s weird. I played mine this morning and got the last one but don’t have overlord.

You may have missed one. My son made it half way and missed one at camp and then quit the challenge because you need them all.

#8569 6 months ago

In the club !
DATE
10/5/2023
EARNED BY
37 users

IMG_4227 (resized).jpegIMG_4227 (resized).jpeg

#8570 6 months ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Installed Pinwoofer's new speaker lights and speaker kit in my Foo Fighters LE. What a difference. Really ties in the whole playing experience. The fact that the speaker's light reacts to the factory expression lights is clever and much improved over simple RGB lights that may blink to sound, etc. The Spike 2 speaker kit, as always, really adds a punch to the soundtrack. I thought the LE Kenwood speakers were fine, but after installing the Pinwoofer kit and setting the audio up as recommended by Pinwoofer's blog on their website, audio perfection! My phone doesn't pick up how great the audio is, but hey, it's just a phone.

Great work jetmechinnc - have fun with it buddy!

#8571 6 months ago

bummer on the badges as while have played every day for 120 days missed the first 2 I think as games had not arrived in Australia so have 27 badges but did get a new one today 6-10-23

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 7.58.42 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-10-06 at 7.58.42 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-10-06 at 7.58.59 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-10-06 at 7.58.59 am (resized).png
#8572 6 months ago

Must’ve gone live after I played this morning just played another one when I got home from work and it showed up.

IMG_5961 (resized).jpegIMG_5961 (resized).jpeg
#8573 6 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

Must’ve gone live after I played this morning just played another one when I got home from work and it showed up. [quoted image]

Thanks, I had the same situation. Just played and it popped up. Still only 49 people with the badge.

#8574 6 months ago

Anyone know if there's a setting that will completely remove the match sequence at the end of a game? It's not match percentage; I've taken that down as far as it will go and it doesn't seem to work.

#8575 6 months ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Anyone know if there's a setting that will completely remove the match sequence at the end of a game? It's not match percentage; I've taken that down as far as it will go and it doesn't seem to work.

Match percentage can be set to 0 as well as “off”. Which, I guess “0” is for really vindictive operators.

#8576 6 months ago

So I got some GITD rubber from Titan. I installed almost all of it. I still have the two in the back, but how in the hell do you get to the post at the end of the tall ball guide in the shooter lane? I mean obviously I took the lock nut, washers and nylon spacer off, but how do you get the ball guide off? I removed the hex screw on top of the playfield and then tried tapping from underneath in the two holes where I can see the guide goes into the playfield, but I was paranoid about screwing something up.

#8577 6 months ago

Got my overlord defeated badge. And yeah I didn’t need extra balls to finish the final battle and beyond

IMG_7838 (resized).jpegIMG_7838 (resized).jpegIMG_7855 (resized).jpegIMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
#8578 6 months ago

Had a weird issue with my Pro tonight. Drop Target bank wouldn't come back up and would stay down the rest of the game. If I opened the door and tested the coil it would fire and work properly. Restarted the machine and replicated the issue. Restarted a second time playing a game only hitting the drops and the issue didn't happen. Not sure if I'm in my own head about it or not, it was manufactured in July and I have not had any issues since I got it then.

#8579 6 months ago
Quoted from Traynor:

Had a weird issue with my Pro tonight. Drop Target bank wouldn't come back up and would stay down the rest of the game. If I opened the door and tested the coil it would fire and work properly. Restarted the machine and replicated the issue. Restarted a second time playing a game only hitting the drops and the issue didn't happen. Not sure if I'm in my own head about it or not, it was manufactured in July and I have not had any issues since I got it then.

Put it in switch test mode and drop the targets one at a time. See if each target is triggering the opto so the machine knows the target is down.

#8580 6 months ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Got my overlord defeated badge. And yeah I didn’t need extra balls to finish the final battle and beyond
[quoted image][quoted image]

5.8bil Canadian points is good for, what, 4.1bil US? Still good work!

#8581 6 months ago
Quoted from Traynor:

Drop Target bank wouldn't come back up

Along with doing the switch test that PinMonk described, try to jiggle and RE-SEAT, the wire connector on the underside of the board.

#8582 6 months ago

Aww hell. I only have 28 of the 29 tour badges. I'm missing the first one, 2023-05-24. I didn't buy my Foo Fighters until May 26th!

#8583 6 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Put it in switch test mode and drop the targets one at a time. See if each target is triggering the opto so the machine knows the target is down.

Thanks, I'll give this a try tomorrow, I played 5 or so games after and have not been able to recreate the issue but I will try this for sure.

#8584 6 months ago

So I didn't get that tour saved badge. Did I not do enough of the individual badges? What's the magic number if that's the case anybody know? I only got 12.

Edit, wait I just scrolled up is it for beating the
game? That's cool AF!

#8585 6 months ago

I don;'t think t was possible for people outside the USA to get the whole set of tour badges was it? I'm pretty sure at least 1 was over before the machines even arrived in the UK

#8586 6 months ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

So I didn't get that tour saved badge. Did I not do enough of the individual badges? What's the magic number if that's the case anybody know? I only got 12.
Edit, wait I just scrolled up is it for beating the
game? That's cool AF!

There were 29 in total to collect, and if you got all 29, you get that "Tour Saved" badge.

I only managed 16, but that's because machines didn't arrive in Australia until well after the quest badges had started

#8587 6 months ago
Quoted from Jesder:

machines didn't arrive in Australia until well after the quest badges had started

Maybe there's some super badges coming up for the Aussie tour in December

#8588 6 months ago

SOLD OUT !

Brisbane Suncorp Stadium holds 52,000

I know that there is bigger Stadiums in the world, but wow am I pumped to go to the show in December !

Screenshot_20231006_184948_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231006_184948_Chrome (resized).jpg
#8589 6 months ago
Quoted from Jesder:

There were 29 in total to collect, and if you got all 29, you get that "Tour Saved" badge.
I only managed 16, but that's because machines didn't arrive in Australia until well after the quest badges had started

Oh ok gotcha, thanks I figured it was either something perfect or close to it but got confused cuz someone just posted the badge with a crazy score picture saying he beat the game so I thought he was claiming it came from that.

#8590 6 months ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Oh ok gotcha, thanks I figured it was either something perfect or close to it but got confused cuz someone just posted the badge with a crazy score picture saying he beat the game so I thought he was claiming it came from that.

No, just a double victory lap. 29 cities to get the Tour Saved badge.

#8591 6 months ago

So I’m a bit confused

I see the premium has upper playfield

The pro does not …

Is the premium area below the upper playfield the same as the pro and the premium just has an extra level and flipper ?

Or is that design in the left part of the playfield totally different on pro and premium; (I mean underneath the upper playfield on prem where it would be on the pro…)

Looked at pics couldn’t discern what’s underneath the premium upper playfield assume it’s the same as on the pro

#8592 6 months ago

Any word on when the expression lights will be available for premiums?

#8593 6 months ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

So I got some GITD rubber from Titan. I installed almost all of it. I still have the two in the back, but how in the hell do you get to the post at the end of the tall ball guide in the shooter lane? I mean obviously I took the lock nut, washers and nylon spacer off, but how do you get the ball guide off? I removed the hex screw on top of the playfield and then tried tapping from underneath in the two holes where I can see the guide goes into the playfield, but I was paranoid about screwing something up.

Ok, after reading some other posts, I think I know how to do it, just not sure if I want to, ha. The shorn off screw heads scare me a bit.

#8594 6 months ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Ok, after reading some other posts, I think I know how to do it, just not sure if I want to, ha. The shorn off screw heads scare me a bit.

Ok, wasn't too bad after you know about the screw underneath the thin launch ramp. Was able to replace all the rubber.

#8595 6 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Is the premium area below the upper playfield the same as the pro and the premium just has an extra level and flipper ?

Correct. The area under the premium’s upper playfield is the same as on the pro.

#8596 6 months ago
Quoted from EtzEtz:

Correct. The area under the premium’s upper playfield is the same as on the pro.

Thank you that’s what I wanted to know. I think I’m going to go with the pro version that extra money for the upper play field. It’s just not worth it to me and I usually like to get Stern pros anyways I like them way better than the premiums.

#8597 6 months ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Match percentage can be set to 0 as well as “off”. Which, I guess “0” is for really vindictive operators.

Yeah, I've set the match percentage to "off" but I want to eliminate the little animation at the end as well. Guess that's not an option.
Some games in my collection will completely eliminate the match sequence if you shut match percentage off... Foo doesn't.

#8598 6 months ago

Turning match off does eliminate the match sequence.

#8599 6 months ago

Best match sequence Iron Maiden and Rush

#8600 6 months ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Raiden Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.50
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MI
$ 349.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 13,371 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-official-owners-club-rock-aliens/page/172?hl=ray3127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.