Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by megalo17
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    loser.jpeg
    kitt.jpg
    board_12.jpg
    There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 9 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13079

Anybody want it?

Ever see that show "American Pickers" where the 90 year old has 10 barns full of crap that their unfortunate kids or the state will have to get rid of when they die?

I am the opposite of that guy - make me an offer!

tags: GLWS, WIWC, 10KXMAS, BPPR, VAULT

board_12.jpgboard_12.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

Good luck with your sale Ben!

If you decide to sell your Lost Pinball, I think you will get quite a bit of interest!

Marcus

#3 9 years ago

Bill Paxton should have that in his Hollywood crib!

GLWTS!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #5 9 years ago

Wish you were closer.

#6 9 years ago

I could put it next to Twister and have two Bill Paxton pinball machines. lol. "Everybody underground now!"

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I could put it next to Twister and have two Bill Paxton pinball machines. lol. "Everybody underground now!"

Then grab an Apollo 13 to finish the collection!

The "Lost" game we did didn't shoot for crap so we scrapped it for parts. Many of which were used on the AMH prototype, so not a complete loss.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Then grab an Apollo 13 to finish the collection!
    The "Lost" game we did didn't shoot for crap so we scrapped it for parts. Many of which were used on the AMH prototype, so not a complete loss.

I like someone that's not afraid to kill a project that didn't work out as intended.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

The "Lost" game we did didn't shoot for crap so we scrapped it for parts.

Sounds similar to how that TV series went.

#10 9 years ago

This would be great clip for the end of the game. Some NSFW language.

#11 9 years ago

Is Bill Paxton on Pinside? I'm sure he'd buy it.

I know I'd definitely buy a pinball someone made featuring me.

#12 9 years ago

"Game over, man!"

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Anybody want it?

Yep. But then I probably couldn't afford a Most Haunted. :-/

#14 9 years ago

Ltg will trade you two rush 2049s

#15 9 years ago

"Everbody underground now!"
    "Do you think they are having a good time being catatonic in a closet?"

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

"Everbody underground now!"
    "Do you think they are having a good time being catatonic in a closet?"

one of these movies is way better than the other... hint-- its not twister

#17 9 years ago

Man, how great would that be to have this pin. Hope if finds a good home (near me).

#18 9 years ago

I saw Edge of Tomorrow in IMAX 3D yesterday. Paxton was really good in it, and he had some great quotes.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

one of these movies is way better than the other... hint-- its not Twister

Its not even fair!

#20 9 years ago

Mother of god!

WTF are we gonna do now man..... game over!

I love this pin! Where the hell was this a month ago when i had the money? I want this so badly i could scream.

#21 9 years ago

I'll trade you a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

#22 9 years ago

Bill Paxton was in a movie called "A Simple Plan" that was shot mostly in MN just 2 miles from my house. I got to meet Bill and Billy Bob Thornton. I drove the Director Sam Rami and the Photo. Director up to Ashland, WI where part of the movie was shot and 2 weeks later drove up there on Friday night and got to spend the day on location to drive Sam back to the cities. While on the set I talked to Billy Bob for about 20 min while he waited to shoot a scene but only got to talk to Bill for a few min. I got payed big time for driving Sam and the photo. Director to and from both times. Very large tipper that Sam is. I believe Sam owns the rights to all the Spiderman movies.

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Very large tipper that Sam is ...

According to celebritynetworth.com, he has a net worth of $55M. He's certainly come a long way from his Evil Dead days.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Hopefully luvthatapex2 realizes that's a line from Weird Science not a completely assholian estimation of Ben's super cool project!

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

Hopefully luvthatapex2 realizes that's a line from Weird Science not a completely assholian estimation of Ben's super cool project!

Thanks man! Absolutely no disrespect to Ben's machine whatsoever.

#26 9 years ago

Didn't know that. I have immense respect for Ben and his creation. I take back the thumbs down

Quoted from navajas:

#27 9 years ago

But without that thumbs down people might never know what they hell I was talking about, and thumb down ME! See what you've started here luvthatapex2?! The horror!

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I believe Sam owns the rights to all the spiderman movies.

No he doesn't, he was the director. Sony owns the Spider-Man movie rights.

#29 9 years ago

I'm a big Sam Raimi fan, so much so I refuse to ever watch the fake, rebooted Spider-Man movies.

Army of Darkness would make a great pin. "Good I can use a horse blanket!"

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Beat me to it ya stu-od butt wipe!

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

But without that thumbs down people might never know what they hell I was talking about, and thumb down ME! See what you've started here luvthatapex2?! The horror!

Anyone who didn't know what this was about needs an education in 80's-90's movies. Seriously... between Weird Science and Real Genius I can think of about 100 quotes or just cool nerdy things. Wish I had a cheese slicer and some dry ice, need something from the snack machine.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

Anyone who didn't know what this was about needs an education in 80's-90's movies ...

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

Beat me to it ya stu-od butt wipe!

LOL!

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

Anyone who didn't know what this was about needs an education in 80's-90's movies. Seriously... between Weird Science and Real Genius I can think of about 100 quotes or just cool nerdy things. Wish I had a cheese slicer and some dry ice, need something from the snack machine.

Real Genius is THE BOMB!

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I'm a big Sam Raimi fan, so much so I refuse to ever watch the fake, rebooted Spider-Man movies.

Too many to quote....

"First you want to kill me, then you want to kiss me"

"Baby, you got real ugly"

"Good...bad...I"m the one with the gun"

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart"

#36 9 years ago

Super cool project.
    Personally, Near Dark is my favorite Bill Paxton movie. He's good in everything even his episodes at the tail end of Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. recently.

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from n0s4atu:

Super cool project.Personally, Near Dark is my favorite Bill Paxton movie. He's good in everything even his episodes at the tail end of Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. recently.

The SHEILD opporutnity went down like a lead ballon. So much potential wasted.

My favorite movie of Bill's is Fraility - which would be well regarded if it wasn't for it's subject matter - just a great film.

I think his best film is Aliens - which is what solidified his name.

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Army of Darkness would make a great pin

alright you primitive screwheads listen up.. this.. is my BOOMSTICK!

#39 9 years ago

Ben you should totally get on making an "Army Of Darkness" pin... Greatest machine ever!!! (Or MST3K)

#40 9 years ago

This looks so cool.......

"OK. You die; she walks out of here with a severe limp"

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

My favorite movie of Bill's is Fraility

That was a f$?ked up movie.

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

My favorite movie of Bill's is Fraility - which would be well regarded if it wasn't for it's subject matter - just a great film.

Fantastic movie. Whenever I watch it I'm reminded why it wasn't a big hit; it's just so damn bizarre.

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinstyle:

That was a f$?ked up movie.

I used to watch alot of films back in the day (not so much anymore), so I consider myself pretty cine-jaded. But I never saw the end of that one coming.

#44 9 years ago

Ben, you should talk Charlie into doing an Evil Dead / Army of Darkness machine. Spooky is the only one I could see doing it and doing it right. These movies were so influential for me as a teenager. Sam Raimi is brilliant!

#45 9 years ago

I've mentioned AOD as a theme to Chuck on many occasions. Seems like it'd be cheap, lots of great quotes, the whole medieval aspect, and Bruce Campbell custom speech might even be *affordable*-ish.

#46 9 years ago

AOD would do, but EDII is the better flick and I still say merge the 2 into 1 game. But obviously I would be very happy with an AOD.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I used to watch alot of films back in the day (not so much anymore), so I consider myself pretty cine-jaded. But I never saw the end of that one coming.

Yep me to, i just dont have time anymore. I have seen my share of mentally damaging (disturbing) films, Eraser head comes to mind lol

#48 9 years ago

i want to buy the xbox 360 controller with the hot pocket dispenser!

#49 9 years ago

How much for this ? Ballparkish

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I love Sam Raimi also.......unfortunately the new "Amazing Spider Man's" are better movies. Much closer to the comics portrayal than Sam's version.

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bill-paxton-pinball-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.