Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by megalo17
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    loser.jpeg
    kitt.jpg
    board_12.jpg
    There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I've mentioned AOD as a theme to Chuck on many occasions. Seems like it'd be cheap, lots of great quotes, the whole medieval aspect, and Bruce Campbell custom speech might even be *affordable*-ish.

Does that mean your up for designing another game Ben? I know you said a while ago you felt a little burnt out from AMH would love to see you do AOD.

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

I love Sam Raimi also.......unfortunately the new "Amazing Spider Man's" are better movies. Much closer to the comics portrayal than Sam's version.

Sam hasn't been Sam for awhile now. He came back with Drag me to Hell - but I put him in the same catagory as Tobe Hooper - so much potential.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13079
    Anybody want it?
    Ever see that show "American Pickers" where the 90 year old has 10 barns full of crap that their unfortunate kids or the state will have to get rid of when they die?
    I am the opposite of that guy - make me an offer!
    tags: GLWS, WIWC, 10KXMAS, BPPR, VAULT

board_12.jpg 35 KB

WoW prolly way out my price range but would be nice add to my collection

1 week later
    #55 9 years ago

Did this sell?

#56 9 years ago

That is just wow. Very cool.

Do you do custom pins for serious buyers? Another words could someone contract you to build a themed pinball they would like built?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered before.

#57 9 years ago

Price?

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from videorob:

That is just wow. Very cool.
    Do you do custom pins for serious buyers? Another words could someone contract you to build a themed pinball they would like built?
    My apologies if this has been asked and answered before.

I already asked, he won't make a Bill Pulman pin.

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

I already asked, he won't make a Bill Pulman pin.

LOL...I wasn't thinking Bill Pulman. I have always loved Knight Rider from the 80's, so much in fact I used to build KITT and KARR full size replicas out of 82 to 89 Trans Am's.

I have Knight Rider on my Virtual Pin but would LOVE an actual, physical machine.

kitt.jpgkitt.jpg

My first replica I built.

#60 9 years ago

Sam hasn't been Sam in ages and Bruce is a waste of space without the right material. (opinion) Sony doesn't own Spider-Man and Fox doesn't own XMen. They just have certain rights which is why they are doing crap like reboots and time travel. (fact)

Bill Paxton is cool he directed the Fish Heads music video. (Fact!)

Good luck with sale! Take it to some shows. I bet it will sell!

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from videorob:

I have Knight Rider on my Virtual Pin but would LOVE an actual, physical machine.

I love that table

#62 9 years ago

Yup, that's the one! But if I were to get a physical table it would be a different layout, call outs and graphics.

#63 9 years ago

Sorry for the hijack.

GLWTS and nice work on BPP

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from sammiesguys:

This would be great clip for the end of the game. Some NSFW language.
    » YouTube video

My Favorite!

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from BumperMcBaulhogh:

Take it to some shows

That is what I'd do. Driving to a show, bring it with.

LTG : )™

#66 9 years ago

Ben has brought this game to MGC a few times . I've played some dollar games on it , It's cool . I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet ,But I think most people don't want to insult Ben with an offer too low , everyone knows he has a shitload of time into building it .

#67 9 years ago

I'm just looking for the parts value, around $2500. What I learned building this game, and the connections I've made is the real value for me.

I have little to no emotional attachment to anything I've ever built (to me things just take up precious shop space)

Insist on local pickup however. So I can show you how to take the game apart (it's very non-standard) and what to check if issues occur. Like training!

#68 9 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

How much for this Ballparkish?

I'm pretty sure it would cost less than a ball park.

Quoted from benheck:

I'm just looking for the parts value of around $2500.

And I was right. You sure can't buy any ball park for that amount.

#70 9 years ago

Cant believe someone hasnt picked this up yet! This is one of the coolest friggin games out there! Man i wish i was closer to WI or it would already be in my house.

I hope whoever ends up with it takes care of it, id like to get my hands on this game some day.

#71 9 years ago

2500!? wow thats a great deal for an awesome game

That would fit in perfect on my wall of oddball foriegn games, but a 9 hour drive is pretty much impossible for my crippled up carcass. Maybe you could give the repair tutorial to the guy from NAVL and he could explain it to me when he gets here

#72 9 years ago

Just a suggestion because there does seem to be ALOT of people interested but local pickup seems to be a problem.......Why not ship (to someone on pinside only) and do a video tutorial regarding the use and assembly/dis-assembly of the machine?

just trying to help.

#73 9 years ago

Pretty sure this is SOLD!

#74 9 years ago

I am local and happy to assist with pickup and shipping if a good pinsider wants this to collect and own.

#75 9 years ago

Game is spoken for, thanks!

Did some code tweaks yesterday including:

1) Adjusted lights to blink to show shots, go solid when complete (basic Pinball 101 stuff I didn't realize 5 years ago)

2) Fixed timing for motor that opens and closes left Ramp Gate to Titanic dive.

3) Adjusted switches and timing for the backbox mechanical Sub Hunt game so it won't get stuck.

4) On system boot, if sub IS stuck (fails to home) error message displayed.

5) Big Love Multiball scores jackpots by hitting the Wife Lock shots during it.

6) Lights on right ramp go solid to show 1 2 3 advancement towards U571 Sub Mode.

7) Apollo 13 moon path lights stay solid instead of current location being the only one blinking.

NASA light blinks during Apollo 13 mode.

To do:

1) Improve drop target blinks during Weird Science and Club Dred modes.

2) Check autogun timing during Aliens mode.

3) Make sure modes start and end properly, or at least the lights are correct.

I've never had time to do a complete re-program of this game, but spending a few hours to make it play more like a "real" game is easy enough to do.

#76 9 years ago

I think Ben is ripping us off at $2500. I saw this same machine offered up for $100 on Alyson's Super Cute Animal Hour.

Check out the offer around the 4 minute mark.
    http://revision3.com/tbhs/holidaycontroller/

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Game is spoken for, thanks!
    Did some code tweaks yesterday including:
    1) Adjusted lights to blink to show shots, go solid when complete (basic Pinball 101 stuff I didn't realize 5 years ago)
    2) Fixed timing for motor that opens and closes left Ramp Gate to Titanic dive.
    3) Adjusted switches and timing for the backbox mechanical Sub Hunt game so it won't get stuck.
    4) On system boot, if sub IS stuck (fails to home) error message displayed.
    5) Big Love Multiball scores jackpots by hitting the Wife Lock shots during it.
    6) Lights on right ramp go solid to show 1 2 3 advancement towards U571 Sub Mode.
    7) Apollo 13 moon path lights stay solid instead of current location being the only one blinking.
    NASA light blinks during Apollo 13 mode.
    To do:
    1) Improve drop target blinks during Weird Science and Club Dred modes.
    2) Check autogun timing during Aliens mode.
    3) Make sure modes start and end properly, or at least the lights are correct.
    I've never had time to do a complete re-program of this game, but spending a few hours to make it play more like a "real" game is easy enough to do.

1) Dude sells the custom game,
    2) THEN works on code.

Jesus Christ. How cool is that?

EDIT: I realize I just left a curve ball hanging right over the plate for someone to make a Stern joke here, but, you know what I mean!

#78 9 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

How cool is that?

Pretty awesome I'd say !

#79 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballnut3:

Pretty sure this is SOLD!

Are you the new owner?

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

Are you the new owner?

I'd been hoping it was Bill Paxton himself ...

#81 9 years ago

+1 but as long as it went to a good home!

#82 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

I'd been hoping it was Bill Paxton himself ...

Rumor has it that Bill Pullman picked this up.

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

Are you the new owner?

Me.....NO. Lets just say I heard you may be able to play this gem on location soon!
    A very special location!

#84 9 years ago

Just talked to the new owner last night, it couldnt be going to a better place

#85 9 years ago
    Quoted from ssbodyman:

Just talked to the new owner last night, it couldnt be going to a better place

Ltg?

#87 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballnut3:

Me.....NO. Lets just say I heard you may be able to play this gem on location soon!
    A very special location!

Oh. I like the sound of that. Awesome. The one thing I like better than owning a pin is being able to play on location. And the Twin Cities is pretty great for location pinball.

#88 9 years ago

Damn right LTG. We're taking ANOTHER pin back from the Wisconsinites.

#89 9 years ago

I thought about making an offer, but felt weird about having a 1 of a kind game like this. I'm not a collector, just a player. So I'm really happy to hear LTG can have something unique like this and yet share it with the community. Can't wait to check it out when it's back here. I only played it once at MGC a few years back and had no idea how to play pinball then.

#90 9 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

ANOTHER pin back from the Wisconsinites

Calm down we dont want any kinks in the plan. We talk to much they may stop us at the border. J/k

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

I only played it once at MGC

Well any kind of luck and the creeks don't rise. And you will see it again at a show.

#92 9 years ago

Hopefully at the Pinball Circus.

#93 9 years ago

Congrats!

#94 9 years ago

Whoever missed out on this sale is a:

loser.jpegloser.jpeg

#95 9 years ago

I think that makes the number of Losers = Pw-1 where P is population and w is the world.

#96 9 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

loser.jpeg 17 KB

Is a Heroin addict?

#97 9 years ago

Actually, if the game shows up at SS Billiards, we're all winners.

#98 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Is a Heroin addict?

Hahahahaha

#99 9 years ago

Lots a loser on the sale. But only winners that this pin will be in a place we all can play it. Public not in someones basement.

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Begging for food at Aunt Meg's. Food, we need sustenance. Food. Food. Food. And Jo says we aren't invading Aunt Meg.

Disclaimer : This picture is right before they all go to Meg Green's.

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bill-paxton-pinball-for-sale/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.