Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

congo_needed_plastic_(resized).jpg
    100_2799_(resized).JPG
    100_2798_(resized).JPG
    100_2797_(resized).JPG
    100_2796_(resized).JPG
    100_2795_(resized).JPG
    100_2794_(resized).JPG
    100_2793_(resized).JPG
    100_2792_(resized).JPG
    100_2791_(resized).JPG
    100_2790_(resized).JPG
    afterburner2_(resized).jpg
    afterburner_(resized).jpg
    2347f1_(resized).jpg
    100_2793_(resized).JPG
    100_2792_(resized).JPG
    There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 8 years ago

I also sent a pm for the 5 pingulps 25 minutes ago. Shipping to canada is crazy that's why I'm trying to grab these at the show.

#102 8 years ago

I hope my email got there first....

#103 8 years ago

guess we will see

#104 8 years ago

I think your PM beat me by 13 minutes.
    Maybe you could let me buy 2 of them from you and I will buy you a beer.

#105 8 years ago

I have 3 pingulps I can bring for the same price, for whichever of you doesn't get them. PM me if interested.

#106 8 years ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I think your PM beat me by 13 minutes.
    Maybe you could let me buy 2 of them from you and I will buy you a beer.

I have 12 games and wanted some for a long time but with the size of them shipping into canada kills me. Guess we will see what happens. I haven't heard back

#107 8 years ago

sold I hope to me this time! thx
    pm sent

#108 8 years ago

I also sent a pm for the three 10 seconds after steve posted. Guess we will have to see who gets the 5 pack. Haven't heard anything

#109 8 years ago

10 seconds is hard for an old man to beat.

#110 8 years ago

Good news and bad news delivered via PM.

#111 8 years ago

Dumb question: What's a pingulp? Sounds like a mug that you use to disguise your beer at Allentown.

#112 8 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Dumb question: What's a pingulp? Sounds like a mug that you use to disguise your beer at Allentown.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1260

#113 8 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Close, but not really,
    you would have to be drinker to know...

#114 8 years ago

Mitch was the winner on the pin gulps. Also the cftbl plastics are sold

#115 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Heres some stuff I had laying around and can bring to Allentown if paid before hand. Thanks. Pay pal gift accepted. Pingulp 8.00 each , dmd plastic 5.00 each, stern rails 40.00 a set , cftbl hologram and mirror stuff 200.00 for everything in picture ,nice used sttng plastics 45.00, coin door 40.00 , I 500 manual 10.00 , new afm saucer 20.00 , iron man alt tranlight 60.00.
    20160423_145106.jpg20160423_145853.jpg20160423_145457.jpg20160423_145530.jpg20160423_143044.jpg20160423_142516.jpg20160423_142529.jpg20160423_142851.jpg20160423_141823.jpg20160423_142250.jpg

Pingulps sold
    Dmd plastic blockers sold
    Also make me a offer on anything else .......

#116 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a Needham's EMP 20 and 30 Eprom programers. Have a bunch of attachments but no power supplies. PM me an offer.
    Also Clearing out some more of my video stuff.
    Have (5) 19" standard res monitors 3 wells tested & working Not the best but do work. 2 are GO7's not tested but were pulled working 5 years ago when I got out of repairing vids. Screen burn from mild to bad. I also have 2 extra tubes with no screen burn. 3 pulled working monitor chassis, A couple cap kits and a couple CRT to tv converters. $300 for all.
    A big pile of Jamma to XX converters. All for 80's games and (2) jamma 2 in 1 switchers. Some from Arcadeshop some home built. You name it, it's probably there. $200 for all.
    3 stacks of old arcade Manuals range from Black and white games like Stunt Cycle, Space Encounters to Tempest, Red Barron, Star wars, Qbert, Tron, Tapper, Galaga to Blitz2000, Area 51 and many many more. Close to 100 manuals most are original and some were printed. $200 for the lot. Will not separate.

#117 8 years ago

Looking for Last Action Hero plastics. Particularly the back corner pieces.

#118 8 years ago

I have new playfield rails (oak and black lacquer) that I can bring to the show. Only sets remaining are 1xTSPP, 1xDW $50
    my FB if interested in seeing what these look like https://www.facebook.com/Reese-Rails-1547618268848757/

I also have a framed set of DW flyers. I framed these using acid free Mat boards.$75
    IMG_7593_(resized).jpgIMG_7593_(resized).jpg

TZ NOS slings $20 IMG_7595_(resized).jpgIMG_7595_(resized).jpgIMG_7594_(resized).jpgIMG_7594_(resized).jpg

I wil be at the show Friday and part of Saturday.

payment in advance through Paypal. Thanks.

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:

I'm hoping to land another flood game myself ... almost done with the PotC I got last year!!! Just a minor driver board repair and a couple of other things to take care of . This would have been done a while ago had I not been distracted with restoring a couple of other games this past year.

While Bundy and I were talking about the flood transformers in the flea market, some guy started ranting and bitching to his friend about ''the friggin' guy who bought a flood iron man at last years show''

I was that friggin guy. I almost confronted him, he had a lot to say...but it was too much fun being a fly on the wall

#120 8 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

While Bundy and I were talking about the flood transformers in the flea market, some guy started ranting and bitching to his friend about ''the friggin' guy who bought a flood iron man at last years show''
    I was that friggin guy. I almost confronted him, he had a lot to say...but it was too much fun being a fly on the wall

Friggin guy......

#121 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Friggin guy......

was it YOU

(I'm trying to keep the thread pg13)

#122 8 years ago

was it YOU
    (I'm trying to keep the thread pg13)

It's working.
    Is flooded games the new rage in pinball.
    Sounds like a fun challenge

#123 8 years ago

Wasnt me, I do remember hearing about that though!

#124 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Wasnt me, I do remember hearing about that though!

Quoted from Madmax541:

It's working.
    Is flooded games the new rage in pinball.
    Sounds like a fun challenge

At the time, Iron Man was a $6,000+ game, so finding one sitting in the dirt for $1300 seemed like a decent deal. If I had it to do over again, would I? Absolutely.

Where the story gets interesting is, I brought it back to pretty nice shape with A LOT of new parts, and sold it 5 days before the announcement of ''vault'' to fund a Mustang. The guy who bought it was more than willing to pay whatever it is I sold it for, (i think it was $4500), even though it was fully disclosed as a previous flood. The announcement was made, STI put a forklift through the cabinet during delivery, a piece of the playfield tore off around the magnet on the playfield within days of him playing it (which could have been flood? or maybe just the way the playfield was, as we've now seen this happening on Metallica's)
    but the buyer was a very cool guy, and he ended up with the game for thousands less due to STI mishap. He ended up putting it on route and ordered a vault. It worked out great for everyone.

#125 8 years ago

I have 30 plus GTB mid 60's metal posts that I'll have at the show if anybody needs any.

Also a King of Diamonds backglass and a Tropic Ilse back glass, OuterSpace backglass

#126 8 years ago

I need a set of Black Rose slingshot plastics if anyone has them. Thanks!

-BB

#127 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I have 12 games and wanted some for a long time but with the size of them shipping into canada kills me. Guess we will see what happens. I haven't heard back

Pingulps actually don't increase shipping by very much from PBL. Two flipper rubbers alone cost $31 USD to ship while a large order with pingulps and dmd guards only costs about $4 more for shipping. It's the base shipping price, not the pingulps, that kill you.

#128 8 years ago

Looking for a Bally Skateball and Playboy backglass.
    Playboy backglass doesn't have to be perfect.
    Also looking for Flash Gordon playfield.
    Will be at show on Friday, maybe Saturday also.

#129 8 years ago

Looking for a nice clearcoated LOTR Playfield...

Also looking for Matt McKee LOTR Topper..

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from Maken:

Pingulps actually don't increase shipping by very much from PBL. Two flipper rubbers alone cost $31 USD to ship while a large order with pingulps and dmd guards only costs about $4 more for shipping. It's the base shipping price, not the pingulps, that kill you.

Just looked it up to order some small parts and rubbers shipping is $31 usd. To order 5 pingulps shipping is $45 usd. To order 10 pingulps $57 usd. so $60 for 5 pingulps costs me $45 in shipping on top. So yes shipping to canada kills it for me. That's why I haven't ordered any.
    So to get these 5 at the show for 40 usd costs me 51 canadian but if I was to order them, with shipping they would cost me $133 canadian, more the DOUBLE so yes the shipping kills it for me.

Shipping is based on not just size but weight so 1 pingulp and a piece of plastic don't compare to 5 to 10 pingulps weight.

#131 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Heres some stuff I had laying around and can bring to Allentown if paid before hand. Thanks. Pay pal gift accepted. Pingulp 8.00 each , dmd plastic 5.00 each, stern rails 40.00 a set , cftbl hologram and mirror stuff 200.00 for everything in picture ,nice used sttng plastics 45.00, coin door 40.00 , I 500 manual 10.00 , new afm saucer 20.00 , iron man alt tranlight 60.00.
    20160423_145106.jpg20160423_145853.jpg20160423_145457.jpg20160423_145530.jpg20160423_143044.jpg20160423_142516.jpg20160423_142529.jpg20160423_142851.jpg20160423_141823.jpg20160423_142250.jpg

Bump for everything but pingulps and dmd bent plastics as they are sold. Make me a offer on other stuff .....

#132 8 years ago

Few oddbal "in search of" things...

Looking for a WPC test fixture.
    Looking for a set of playfield slide rails for a Pin2k.

#133 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Just looked it up to order some small parts and rubbers shipping is $31 usd. To order 5 pingulps shipping is $45 usd. To order 10 pingulps $57 usd. so $60 for 5 pingulps costs me $45 in shipping on top. So yes shipping to canada kills it for me. That's why I haven't ordered any.
    So to get these 5 at the show for 40 usd costs me 51 canadian but if I was to order them, with shipping they would cost me $133 canadian, more the DOUBLE so yes the shipping kills it for me.
    Shipping is based on not just size but weight so 1 pingulp and a piece of plastic don't compare to 5 to 10 pingulps weight.

Marco usually has a booth at the show and usually offers free shipping if you order at the show.

#134 8 years ago

Looking to buy something I do not need, but... will probably buy anyway.

#135 8 years ago
    Quoted from mcandrew:

"The Games" playfield $100
    Gottlieb coin door..system 80a $30
    System 80a power transformer block $20
    System 80a sound board $35

20160411_153043_(resized).jpg20160411_153037_(resized).jpg20160411_151252_(resized).jpg20160411_151243_(resized).jpg

Bump for the playfield/sound board/power block.. Feel free to make an offer any of these!

#136 8 years ago

***** SPREADSHEET ******
    Please add first name and a good contact on the spreadsheet for any of your listings. This will make it much easier to make contact / get your sale done. I'm also creating a Flea Market section / Looking to buy. Everyone can update and I encourage this to make this sheet as useful for everyone as possible.

LINK
    https://goo.gl/k9fbEv

#137 8 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Marco usually has a booth at the show and usually offers free shipping if you order at the show.

Marco does not carry Pinglups.

#138 8 years ago

Looking for any parts for a Gottlieb Haunted House, preferably an original backglass.

Also looking for a good condition spinning disc for the back box of a Gottlieb Black Hole.

I'm local to Atown and can arrange and exchange a purchase well before the show even starts.

#139 8 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

***** SPREADSHEET ******
    Please add first name and a good contact on the spreadsheet for any of your listings. This will make it much easier to make contact / get your sale done. I'm also creating a Flea Market section / Looking to buy. Everyone can update and I encourage this to make this sheet as useful for everyone as possible.
    LINK
    https://goo.gl/k9fbEv

Very well done!!

#140 8 years ago

Terminator 2 skull - new from Marco $30 (no brackets)

Bally Strikes and Spares - Full set of used plastics, a bit yellowed but in good shape. $25

Will be there on Friday until 2pm or so.

#141 8 years ago

brand new in the box from Marco, TRON right ramp,510-5134-00_lg_(resized).jpg510-5134-00_lg_(resized).jpg $110 ($145 at marco)

#142 8 years ago

Looking for a dr who playfield and a judge dredd topper

#143 8 years ago

I wasn't the one bitching ... I would have congratulated you and probably would have kiddingly said something about you being a frigging jagoff !!! I can't see why anyone would get so angry over someone else's decision to purchase a flood game. It could have gone completely wrong for you (though I suppose the idiot all mad about your good fortune would have been laughing at you). For example, if someone paid the asking price for that Transformers LE available last year with the intent of restoring it, they probably took a bath on it. I really hope that wasn't the case, but, as a wise man once said, "You pays your money and takes your chances."

I love seeing people get these "basket cases" and restoring them to glory . They are a TON of work and if you put a dollar value on the hours you put in & misc parts you probably need, you could get a players version of the game for about the same price . Still, it's a fun challenge for the sicker among us .

I lucked out with PotC ... the motors are now working, all the ramps cleaned up well, the playfield is not warped/damaged at all (frigging thing cleaned up damn near perfect). The ship is all cleaned and de-rusted . I did replace the bottom of the cabinet since it was bulging and caked with filth. The rest of the cabinet is solid and in outstanding condition (probably because there's more glue binding the plywood together than wood these days . I'll make a complete thread here on Pinside as I took lots of pics every single step of the way.

I do have a "flood TAF" that I got a while back. I had to buy a restored PF for that as it was shoddy (it will make great wall art, but the wood seems 'off' and the inserts have sunk ... I wouldn't want that in circulation as a usable playfield at all. I've only gotten as far as making a new lower cabinet for that one ... it's merely a PF swap at this point with some ultrasonic cleaning of the harness and various assemblies. The boards worked perfectly (tested them out in another machine).

I suspect the PotC was in a flash flood since it didn't appear to be very "waterlogged" ... the TAF looks like it may have sat a while in some water.

If I were ever to sell either of those two, I will do exactly what you did and tell the buyer the complete history of the game ... it would be downright scummy to simply bathe the game and sell it off w/o telling someone that it was in a flood. They need to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up for the most part ... that crud gets everywhere!

#144 8 years ago

FS: Gottlieb "The Games" Playfield, Power Transformer, sound board. (Also on Parts thread with pics.) $100 obo
    WTD: Black Hole Inner backglass

Also, I have a set of 4 7 digit system 80A displays Id like to trade for 6 digit system 80 displays.

#145 8 years ago

Looking for an empty wedge head with proper paint for Gottlieb Pop A Card/Drop A Card. Can pick up Thurs - Sat at Allentown.

#146 8 years ago

looking for backglasses at Allentown
    Bally , kiss , playboy , powerplay

#147 8 years ago

I have a set of metal under playfield slide rails for a modern stern-to upgrade from pegs. Good condition, need to be cleaned up. $25
    can bring to the show if prepaid.

#148 8 years ago

I've got a mixed bag of stuff:

-Brand new Evel Knievel stencil set from Pinball Pimp $125

-NOS Williams Space Station plastics set $125

-Williams Space Station insert decal set $40

-Tron ramp set $175

Looking for end caps for 60's era Williams lockbar

#149 8 years ago

I have these for sale, all used :

SS ramp set (one ramp with the bones but not the head) : $75
    SS partial plastic set with outlane guides : $25
    CC ramp set (one broken) : SOLD
    Flinstone DMD plastic panel : $10

CCramps_(resized).JPGCCramps_(resized).JPG
    SSplastic_(resized).JPGSSplastic_(resized).JPG
    SSramps_(resized).JPGSSramps_(resized).JPG
    FlinsDMDpanel_(resized).JPGFlinsDMDpanel_(resized).JPG

#150 8 years ago

Set of four 6 digit displays from a Black Hole, plus the credit display, bright and clear $100

There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinfest-2016-fswtb-parts-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.