3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

congo_needed_plastic_(resized).jpg
    100_2799_(resized).JPG
    100_2798_(resized).JPG
    100_2797_(resized).JPG
    100_2796_(resized).JPG
    100_2795_(resized).JPG
    100_2794_(resized).JPG
    100_2793_(resized).JPG
    100_2792_(resized).JPG
    100_2791_(resized).JPG
    100_2790_(resized).JPG
    afterburner2_(resized).jpg
    afterburner_(resized).jpg
    2347f1_(resized).jpg
    100_2793_(resized).JPG
    100_2792_(resized).JPG

There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 3 years ago

does pinfest have free wifi?

#252 3 years ago

Polk Powered Sub-woofer PSW10, new never used. 80$ At show both days.

#253 3 years ago

For anyone that will be there tomorrow I'm looking for the following:

Chrome WPC side rails and lockbar
    NOS or excellent used FH Funhouse translite
    FH pop bumper cap decals

Thanks

#254 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Have 2 polk subs like new and 2 sets of bally/williams new mirror blades from pinball decals I can bring to show with a deposit beforehand. 75.00 per sub and 75.00 per set of mirrors. I also have other things listed a few posts above .thanks

Subs and blades sold

#255 3 years ago

I can bring the following tomorrow. PM me if interested.

Funhouse Speaker Panel.
    Twilight Zone Playfield - Has a crack in the wood under the apron.
    Spare DMD's from swapping to Color DMD's

#256 3 years ago

I have a few items that can be brought to Allentown, I am going tomorrow morning:

LAH translite, VERY nice shape $100

Shadow Translite and speaker panel $75

4 Kahr daughterboards and 2 of the new power extenders for the daughterboards for it all, have one power cord for the power extenders, will dig around for a second cord, must be around somewhere SOLD!

WPC dmd HV board, goes over the HV section of you dmd driver board made by videopenny.com SOLD!

WPC Driver board, just gone though and tested and repaired by Allan Davidson, A-12697-3 SOLD!

Volume control knob for Williams wpc games $25 bucks still in box

Used and scratched up LW3 translite, and very faded JP the lost world translite 3D version, no diffuser, $20 bucks for the pair, wall art, or replacement if you do not have one.

2 WPC CPU boards for parts one is almost complete but some serious scratched traces on the back of 2 of the sockets, one socket pulled, other acid damaged strictly for parts, pretty back, with a lot of work the first board could be saved if your very good with boards with hacked traces, but safer to call them both parts boards $50 for the pair

Desoldering station, CSI 474, with 2 tips, a pack of 10 replacement springs and an instruction manual, works decent enough, I got the Hakko 808 that I am happier with, so don't need this one. SOLD!

I can provide pictures of any of this stuff today, and will be there tomorrow morning around opening time, there for a few hours at least, looking for cash at the show.

I WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS, IF YOU FEEL SOMETHING IS PRICED TO HIGH, SHOOT ME A PM, Not saying I will or wont accept your offer, but I will listen. Also I am going to try to bring all the stuff with me at this point to the show, in case anyone sees this in the next 10 hours, I will be on the road at 5AM from MA, so I will be on the road for 5 hours to get there, feel free to call my cell at 401-215-4046

Thanks
    Steve

#257 3 years ago

Leaving in an hour so, bringing, NOS HS pf, Re-screened F2K pf, new F2K parts for restore, HUO Alvin G Pistol Poker, HUO Xenon. My booth will be next to the tourney.
    Rich

#258 3 years ago

If anyone has spare Police Force plastics or decals, I'm looking for a few. Will be there most of Friday.

#259 3 years ago

If anyone happens to run across on of these, please contact Mike Frasca at the Game Time booth. He will buy it and I'll pay him back: Escape From The Lost World left ramp assembly. Starts under the gold ramp and goes up to the second level.

#260 3 years ago

If anyone has this one Congo plastic, please let me know, even if broken and glued at this point

congo_needed_plastic_(resized).jpg

#261 3 years ago

I just found a box of F-14 wire forms and other things from a playfield strip a while back. Free if some needs them just PM and I'll get them in the truck. I'll be there on Friday only.

#262 3 years ago

System 80 parts lot. Can deliver to Allentown on Saturday.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34296

#263 3 years ago
    Quoted from rob6462:

I'm going to Allentown on Friday and can bring a Bally Supersonic. Game works, plays good. Has playfield wear but it's just one of those great old Bally games that were enjoyed. $525.00 .... Please let me know if your interested....Thanks

bump

#264 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

That is quite an interesting find!
    Have you posted those on the Atari Airborne Avenger page on IPDB?

I should. I'll try tomorrow.

#265 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a used whirlwind playfield with 90% of the parts? I might be able to fit it in the car and bring it to the show if anyone has any interest.

#266 3 years ago

13th hour wtb: looking for a standard used wpc coin door for a WCS i picked up last night. i'll be there tomorrow. ty.

#267 3 years ago

Looking for a starlight playfield

#268 3 years ago

Late last min additions to my list

I have several USED LAH plastics in various condition Price will vary on what you want.

I have a decent used LAH ramp complete with no cracks on it 50.00

I have a complete gun assembly used, with smart missile button, and all wires still attached

I will check for PM's before I go, I will just bring these with me to the show anyway, just in case someone sees this too late.

I will be on the road at 5AM, feel free to call my cell at 401-215-4046 if your interested in any of these, I will probably bring most of the items I listed in case anyone missed any of them and were interested.

Thanks
    Steve

#270 3 years ago

PinballSTAR's AMH raffle is still going - We only have about 20 sold so far - need a BIG push if we can finish up and draw the winner tonight at the show... If not we'll keep selling and draw when we sell out... Details here...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-newamh-charity-raffle-allentown-pinfest-16

#271 3 years ago

Anyone pick up a Squawk & Talk sound board they don't need. Looking for one for my Spectrum. Can be from any game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 209.99
    $ 45.99
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 199.99
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 499.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Decals
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 1,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 146.66
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside