3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

congo_needed_plastic_(resized).jpg
    100_2799_(resized).JPG
    100_2798_(resized).JPG
    100_2797_(resized).JPG
    100_2796_(resized).JPG
    100_2795_(resized).JPG
    100_2794_(resized).JPG
    100_2793_(resized).JPG
    100_2792_(resized).JPG
    100_2791_(resized).JPG
    100_2790_(resized).JPG
    afterburner2_(resized).jpg
    afterburner_(resized).jpg
    2347f1_(resized).jpg
    100_2793_(resized).JPG
    100_2792_(resized).JPG

There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 3 years ago

Last year, there was a thread specifically dedicated to parts wanted/for sale, which I found very helpful. So here's the 2016 version...it may help de-clutter the Allentown 2016 thread which is already packed with a lot of games for sale.

Welcome to the virtual Allentown flea market! Feel free to post parts, pieces and miscellaneous junk!

#2 3 years ago

Here are a few parts I posted over on the Allentown 2016 thread which I will include here:

- Pinbot Mini Playfield, standard non-bling edition. CPR protective coating still affixed. $45 OBO ***SOLD***

- XPin XP-WMS10877 Display Set in BLUE. Compatible with High Speed/Pin*bot/Road Kings/Grand Liz/Lazer War. Like new. Installed for less than a year. Work 100%. Have original box and packaging and original sales receipt from K's Arcade. $175 OBO

- WH20 Mountains...that have seen better days. Two big pieces look to be intact, the smaller pieces have damage fixed with some sort of expoxy. Signs and decals present. $20 OBO
    A couple of other bits left over from a Pin*Bot PF swap that never made it onto the playfield...I had a donor to harvest. Let me know if there is anything specific you need.

00-pins1x_(resized).jpg
    00-pins2x_(resized).jpg
    00-pins3x_(resized).jpg
    00-pins4x_(resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

Id like to buy a set of Jurassic Park plastics and a Ramp, new or used doesnt matter as long as no cracks.

#4 3 years ago

I'm planning on bringing a load of parts for sale. and I will update this post as I find more stuff to bring.
    Twilight Zone Decals set minus the coin door, this is the extra red / too much red set. (left, right, head left right) 100.00
    Data East MPU pulled from LW3. Needs repair, boots up, but has a bad solenoid logic or 2. 100.00
    Stern Spiderman Playfield, partially populated Huricane Sandy metal all damaged, and harness cut. 150.00
    Pinbot Playfield, good for wall art has planking and wear. 75.00
    Cyclone Playfield, same as pinbot, but not as nice 50.00
    Stargate Pyramid plastic part 30.00
    2 Twister magnet boards. Both bad but not beyond repairing. 50.00 ea (SOLD)
    TOTAN Ramps, have some cracks I think the set is complete. 50.00
    Sound Board A-12738 Fully working. 75.00
    Original Funhouse Translite. Looks pretty nice. 100.00

#5 3 years ago

Have a Big Brave head with backglass, missing one set of score reels
    Amazing Spiderman playfield, mostly stripped, good for maybe practicing touch up or clearcoat techniques (free)

Looking for Black Knight lower left sling plastic, time line back glass, sys6 displays, gottlieb 6 digit displays

#6 3 years ago

Wanted:

#123-5000-00 dual-potentiometer for a Data East Simpsons

Original Bally (not CPR) left rear "clone chamber" plastic for Space Invaders in good condition

Empty backboxes (no backglass, boards, wiring, etc.) in really nice condition for Earthshaker, Sorcerer

#7 3 years ago

I've got a few things that I could bring if anyone is interested...

CFTBL curly ramp and front of cabinet decal--both new $110 for the ramp, $50 for the decal

Funhouse steps ramp--new $100

TAF clear ramp- $125

Ton of BOP parts...used...inlane (left)wireform, under playfield boards, entire speaker panel assembly, helmet, Metal playfield ball guides, used playfield. (let me know what you need I might have it)...

#9 3 years ago

AFM NOS pf available.

Tron LE Playfield available.

#10 3 years ago

Looking for tspp sling plastics.

#11 3 years ago

I will have playfield rails available for the following...

AFM
    TSPP
    ESx2
    MM(single rail)
    DW

Rails are made of oak and finished in black lacquer.

Rails are replicas of original rails I have. I drill pilot holes that replicate what I have as a template. In some instances these holes could be slightly off.

#12 3 years ago

Looking for used Funhouse parts.

Mainly almost anything dealing with the Rudy head (minus the base wood piece).

Also looking for the wire ramps.

Would be interested in a complete set of ball guides if you happen to have them from a parted out machine.

Ed

#13 3 years ago

Wanted: For BTTF - Looking for the plastic that is behind the 3 drop targets.

Wanted: For CFTBL - Looking for clear plastic that attaches to the "bowl" assembly.

Wanted: For CFTBL - New "left" ramp with decal.

#14 3 years ago

I have a factory prototype road show lock down bar I can bring to the show

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#15 3 years ago

I have two cactus canyon factory limited edition plates I can bring to the show

#16 3 years ago

WTB: Chrome lock down bars and chrome side rails for WPC/Bally games

#17 3 years ago

I have a good many things ... I will get a list together today/tonight. Off hand I know I have a used but definitely usable set of cftbl plastics and a used set of sttng plastics . Some dmd plasma displays and stern lcd displays. A brand new afm ufo plastic and a alt translight for iron man. Pics later on

#19 3 years ago

Think there will be anyone there with empty cabinets?

#20 3 years ago

I'm looking for a system 80b empty cabinet. Trying to find a straight one without the gottlieb swelling issues.

#21 3 years ago

PinballSTAR booth at the Allentown Pinfest - May 6 and 7 !

PinballSTAR Amusements will have probably 4 Hobbits at Allentown Pinfest in a few weeks. I will have a nice variety for everyone to evaluate the different models and options. I'm thinking 2 LEs, 2 Smaugs, one with Rad Cal decals, and one with the PF protector.

We always have a great variety in our booth and we're going for broke this year ! We'll have 10 booth spaces with about 30 different games we sell on display to play. Still working out logistics on a few marked as 'maybe' below.

We'll be doing the popular Spooky's Americas Most Haunted (AMH) CHARITY RAFFLE again. We will start that online next week, look for announcement. Proceeds go to the PinballSTAR children's hospital charity where we donate Wizard of Oz machines to children's hospitals. We have one going to UNC Children's Hospital in Chapel Hill NC this Tuesday 4/12 - via one we donated to Project Pinball. And another going in the next month or so to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). Two donations made possible by these raffles and your support... THANK YOU.

JJP :
    4 Hobbits - 2 LEs / 2 Smaugs
    2 Wizard of Oz - Standard and Ruby Red 75th Anniversary

Planetary Pinball :
    Medieval Madness Remake Standard (maybe !)

Chicago Gaming :
    2 Arcade Legends (130 classic video games)
    2 Ms Pac Man / Galaga

Spooky Pinball :
    America's Most Haunted - Charity Raffle !
    Rob Zombie (maybe !)

VP Cabs - Our newest manufacturer we represent ! Virtual Pinball !
    SEE VP Cabs ON ABC's SHARK TANK on May 13th !!!
    3 VP Cabs LE full size models
    2 VP Cabs Mini models
    9 VP Cabs NEW Vertigo vertical models with pinball AND video games !

Multimorphic - P3 - Lexy Lightspeed
    We have offered space in our booth to our friends from Texas at Multimorphic to bring their revolutionary interchangeable multi-game pinball platform to Allentown for everyone to enjoy. (Maybe - still working out logistics)...

...nearly 30 games up and running for everyone to enjoy. Come see us. If you have any interest in preordering anything for delivery to the show please contact Joe Newhart at Sales@PinballSTAR.com or call 570-357-0042. I will offer show discounts we'll be offering at the show to anyone who is not local or not attending the show - just email us for your best pricing on any of the above games.

As one of the largest JJP distributors we are still selling from our Day 1 allotment of both Hobbit LE's and Hobbit Smaug SE's (a few still left). We also have WOZ Standards and 75th's IN STOCK.

With most games we represent we will be selling both NIB games and some of the show floor games (at a discount) - contact us prior if you'd like to reserve one. We can ship anywhere in the US...

Hope to see everyone at the show !

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    Sales@PinballSTAR.com
    570-357-0042

#22 3 years ago

Looking for CPR Flash Gordon playfield. Whole family can't wait to get my FG restoration completed.

fgplaf05_(resized).jpg

#23 3 years ago

I have a Disco Fever backglass & complete playfield I can bring to the show..Make offer

#24 3 years ago

I have gottlieb empty cabinet and backbox from a jungle I can bring if anyones interested

#25 3 years ago

looking for a Gottlieb pinball pool playfield, BK backglass and a Stern hot hand playfield, Strikes and Spares backglass, always looking for a Gorgar backglass too.

#26 3 years ago

Looking for a late 70's early 80's stern flipper mech/assembly,
    picking up a dracula with a missing upper flipper assembly,
    If you have a parted stern playfield or something, let me know
    thanks, James

#27 3 years ago

ISO: NOS Maverick Lauren Belle ship plastic

#28 3 years ago

"The Games" playfield $100
    Gottlieb coin door..system 80a $30
    System 80a power transformer block $20
    System 80a sound board $35

20160411_153043_(resized).jpg

20160411_153037_(resized).jpg

20160411_151252_(resized).jpg

20160411_151243_(resized).jpg

#29 3 years ago

Looking for Data East Simpsons plastics. The ones circled in the picture are what I need.

IMG_20160410_004341.jpg

#30 3 years ago

Empty/stripped Stern Viper Cabinet , bottom cab only, good shape, no backbox- $30
    Mars God Of War cabinet, bottom cab only, no backbox, has transformers, coin door, no lockdown bar $75
    Dr dude, bottom cabinet only, stripped, was going to cut up and use for wall art- $60

If I think of anything else, I'll add it here.

#31 3 years ago

Looking to buy a wide body WPC cabinet, and head.

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Empty/stripped Stern Viper Cabinet , bottom cab only, good shape, no backbox- $30
    Mars God Of War cabinet, bottom cab only, no backbox, has transformers, coin door, no lockdown bar $75
    Dr dude, bottom cabinet only, stripped, was going to cut up and use for wall art- $60
    If I think of anything else, I'll add it here.

Can be interrested for the viper cabinet, but can't confirm right now... depend if I will have place in the truck...

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Looking to buy a wide body WPC cabinet, and head.

BarryWNJ is the guy for that...might have a cat poo poo, or some termites, but the price will be right

#34 3 years ago

BarryWNJ is the guy for that...might have a cat poo poo, or some termites, but the price will be right

He got hit for tax evasion, so he might be unavailable for the next 5 years...

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

He got hit for tax evasion, so he might be unavailable for the next 5 years...

OUCH.. He does still have stuff up on ebay though.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

OUCH.. He does still have stuff up on ebay though.

I've been wondering who has still been operating the account. He was the president and co-owner of the business, so maybe the other co-owner took over.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I've been wondering who has still been operating the account. He was the president and co-owner of the business, so maybe the other co-owner took over.

His nephew was the one that man handled and moved all the games and cleaned them up, i'm guessing he's running the boat now.

#38 3 years ago

This is an Allentown thread not a talk shit about someone thread. Nice job moderating and sharing personal info. He might be doing 5 years? Not cool.

#39 3 years ago

Have a Gottlieb motor (#31297) from Frank Thomas up in market. Needs work... can bring to A-town

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

This is an Allentown thread not a talk shit about someone thread. Nice job moderating and sharing personal info. He might be doing 5 years? Not cool.

Barry has been a staple in Allentown as long as I can remember. Hopefully all is well with him and his power drill.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Man, you NJ boys really have each others back. Listen, I've done a lot of dealing with Barry- A LOT! and I've always treated Barry as he has treated me, we both understood what we were in for with each deal. Its an unfortunate turn of events for him, but the condition of that warehouse... I think he knew. It was time to clear out. The thing about Barry that people don't really know is, he was a decent guy to talk with, and is very knowledgeable about the hobby.

So cat poo and termites aside (and yes, I did pick up games from him with both) Barry is not a villain.

Back on topic! Post those projects and parts, what have you got?

#42 3 years ago

Man, you NJ boys really have each others back. Listen, I've done a lot of dealing with Barry- A LOT! and I've always treated Barry as he has treated me, we both understood what we were in for with each deal. Its an unfortunate turn of events for him, but the condition of that warehouse... I think he knew. It was time to clear out. The thing about Barry that people don't really know is, he was a decent guy to talk with, and is very knowledgeable about the hobby.
    So cat poo and termites aside (and yes, I did pick up games from him with both) Barry is not a villain.
    Back on topic! Post those projects and parts, what have you got?

Shack - I'm ok with your post, he does have junky merch at times. His legal woes if they exist are not really cool to post while he is not here to defend, especially from a mod. He is a decent dude and been part of pinball for as long as I can remember. Oh well. Back to the show and parts. I am psyched for the show. I will have a grill out in the flea market area stop by for a beer and some grub

#43 3 years ago

Looking for the left ramp for who dunnit, and any other parts for the game that might be out there.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

It was tangentially related, completely factual, and all the info is publicly available and in various news sites and trade articles. It's unfortunate, but no secret.

#45 3 years ago

(SOLD) Four new 27-inch Gottlieb legs (no feet). Bought from Marco for $25 each, still in shipping wrap.

Will sell for $75 total, will be at Allentown Friday

#46 3 years ago

WTB a flood game to restore Kind of my annual thing.

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Looking for Data East Simpsons plastics. The ones circled in the picture are what I need.

IMG_20160410_004341.jpg

ebay.com link » Complete Cooling Towers Kit For Data East Simpsons Pinball New

#48 3 years ago

Will have a complete Addams Family Values.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a good many things ... I will get a list together today/tonight. Off hand I know I have a used but definitely usable set of cftbl plastics and a used set of sttng plastics . Some dmd plasma displays and stern lcd displays. A brand new afm ufo plastic and a alt translight for iron man. Pics later on

Sorry I haven't had any time to update this like I wanted to bc i just picked up 25-30 new customers for my business this week and have lots to catch up on. I should be all caught up by the weekend and will update this.

#50 3 years ago

Legs and motor are sold.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 41.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DBC Pinball
    $ 117.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 159.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 499.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 49.00
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 22.50
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    $ 79.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside