(Topic ID: 155324)

1977 Gottlieb Centigrade 37 - Want a new playfield?

By Chippewa-Pin

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you commit to buying one?”

• Yes - Sign me up for 1 33 votes
    69%
  • Yes - Sign me up for 2 1 vote
    2%
  • No thanks - Good luck though 14 votes
    29%

(48 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3007 (resized).jpg
5D3CF755-3970-4308-B6A0-CC847B5592D8 (resized).png
000-pinskys3 (resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 1 year ago

Put me on the list for a C37 playfield. When ever it is made.

11 months later
#121 9 months ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

...Here's the latest from Wade when I told him we were up to 39 and asked if there was a limit:
"Hi Rob, this is fantastic news. I do have a limit of 30 and I will do what I can to get the limit raised to meet the demand. I did pick up a machine to copy from and I will start on drafting and art once I have Abra in production which should be pretty soon. I am almost done with Jumping Jack. Thank you for making this happen." With this being 2 years in the making, there will probably be a few people who initially wanted in, but now no longer have a need for a playfield, so I feel pretty confident that everyone who is currently on the list who still wants one will get one. I do have the list in chronological order of request.

So now we are finally next for this Play field being made . what is Wades final number that he can make? I think I am # 36 from 11 months ago, I was able to get a Kings and Queens and a Knockout play field so I know some people will always drop out but I really,really,really want this one!

#124 9 months ago

Steve - You are #38. I believe Wade said he could make around 40. There are currently 43 on the list, but since this has been a few years in the making, there may be some who drop off.

Great news on 40 play fields. Kings and Queens then C37 restores now planned for later this year.

7 months later
#140 54 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:I hung out with my buddy Wade yesterday at his shop. I saw him in production with C37. They are looking really nice. This might be a time for people to confirm with Wade that they still want one. Maybe shoot him an email. I know there is a list for him, but I also know people fall off that list. This really helps him determine how many extras to be made. Just an FYI. I wish I had a C37 now.

Never saw the email, so thanks bro for the timely post. Emailed and paid a deposit so I am getting a playfield!

#142 54 days ago

Just FYI... I last talked to Wade about a month ago. He has not asked me for the list yet.

He contacted me today and listed the email address he sent a message too, same as what I gave you my friend and that was the only list I was on.

All is good.

Steve J.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
£ 75.00
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside