(Topic ID: 155324)

1977 Gottlieb Centigrade 37 - Want a new playfield?

By Chippewa-Pin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by TAAVI33
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you commit to buying one?”

• Yes - Sign me up for 1 36 votes
    67%
  • Yes - Sign me up for 2 1 vote
    2%
  • No thanks - Good luck though 17 votes
    31%

(54 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230608_210645 (resized).jpg
20230608_210703 (resized).jpg
20230608_210619 (resized).jpg
20230608_210319 (resized).jpg
20200716_161215 (resized).jpg
EA268595-46FE-454A-AD59-02FCA8F201AE (resized).jpeg
A938921E-D2D7-4649-A6A9-20EBB3C839B8 (resized).jpeg
E95C04D0-B366-4F32-B0BC-7E87B365E0A9 (resized).jpeg
9B4D6230-93AA-4FA7-B87C-EC81E3EF4D4E (resized).jpeg
DD72A065-79DC-4357-BC3D-2EFE53A8B015 (resized).jpeg
63E55B18-B4F4-40FC-A1E8-C3873E52AA5E (resized).jpeg
A0E1F625-6F1D-4FC2-BC08-78D2A048283A (resized).jpeg
D8B7A88C-1465-4973-9450-01CF1DCEBA97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1088 (resized).JPG
IMG_1087 (resized).JPG
IMG_1086 (resized).JPG
There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 6 years ago

I'll take one if still available, just came across this post...pm sent.

#102 6 years ago

You're now on the list. Thanks!

#103 6 years ago

Add me to the list too?

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Add me to the list too?

Sure! PM me with your name & email address.

1 month later
#105 5 years ago

Just saw this thread. PM sent to get on the list if possible.

Thanks!

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Just saw this thread. PM sent to get on the list if possible.
Thanks!

All set Jim. Thank you!

1 month later
#107 5 years ago

Got an update from Wade on June 26th:

"I still have Abra in line before C37 but I expect to be working on Abra again next week".

Looks like we're getting close!

2 months later
#108 5 years ago

Pm sent.

#109 5 years ago

You've been added to the list for Wade. Thanks!

1 week later
#110 5 years ago

Update from Wade in case you missed it. C37 is next!! (edited for content)

Hi everyone, this is Wade writing to you with an update about Abra Ca Dabra playfields and my other upcoming titles. The Abra boards are cut, inserts are glued in and leveled, the backside drills are done. The art is ready and I am in the process of sealing the boards now and printing will begin after this phase is complete.

After Abra, I will be producing Centigrade 37 and then Fast Draw.

3 months later
#111 5 years ago

Good morning. Got an email from Wade last night:

"Hi Rob, I will begin C37 soon, hopefully in just a few weeks. I am making crates and boxing up Abra boards and still have a few left to cut. Awesome news, thank you for running the poll."

The wait is almost over!

#112 5 years ago

Great News

#113 5 years ago

Sweet! Being waiting a long time for this one.

#114 5 years ago

Great news.

#115 5 years ago

I'm looking forward to getting my Abra and glad to see the Centigrade moving into production.

#116 5 years ago

Very good to hear!

#117 5 years ago

Awesome!

2 weeks later
#118 5 years ago

Great, can’t wait!

#119 5 years ago

I'm in. PM sent. I sure hope I get one this time. I was on the Sing Along list and didn't get one.

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

...Here's the latest from Wade when I told him we were up to 39 and asked if there was a limit:
"Hi Rob, this is fantastic news. I do have a limit of 30 and I will do what I can to get the limit raised to meet the demand. I did pick up a machine to copy from and I will start on drafting and art once I have Abra in production which should be pretty soon. I am almost done with Jumping Jack. Thank you for making this happen." With this being 2 years in the making, there will probably be a few people who initially wanted in, but now no longer have a need for a playfield, so I feel pretty confident that everyone who is currently on the list who still wants one will get one. I do have the list in chronological order of request.

So now we are finally next for this Play field being made . what is Wades final number that he can make? I think I am # 36 from 11 months ago, I was able to get a Kings and Queens and a Knockout play field so I know some people will always drop out but I really,really,really want this one!

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

So now we are finally next for this Play field being made . what is Wades final number that he can make? I think I am # 36 from 11 months ago, I was able to get a Kings and Queens and a Knockout play field so I know some people will always drop out but I really,really,really want this one!

Steve - You are #38. I believe Wade said he could make around 40. There are currently 43 on the list, but since this has been a few years in the making, there may be some who drop off.

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from cologneled:

I'm in. PM sent. I sure hope I get one this time. I was on the Sing Along list and didn't get one.

Got your IM Christopher. You are #42 so I think you have a great shot of getting one.

#124 5 years ago

Steve - You are #38. I believe Wade said he could make around 40. There are currently 43 on the list, but since this has been a few years in the making, there may be some who drop off.

Great news on 40 play fields. Kings and Queens then C37 restores now planned for later this year.

2 months later
#125 4 years ago

PM sent, yet another request to be added to the list!

1 month later
#126 4 years ago

I hope this will be my winter project. Abra needs company!

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I hope this will be my winter project. Abra needs company!

Wade has the inserts issue resolved so he should be starting soon!

2 weeks later
#128 4 years ago

As seen on wades instagram...proofing line art and films has begun!

5D3CF755-3970-4308-B6A0-CC847B5592D8 (resized).png5D3CF755-3970-4308-B6A0-CC847B5592D8 (resized).png
#129 4 years ago

What a talented man! We are lucky he shares the passion for pinball.

2 weeks later
#130 4 years ago

Great news from Wade! I just sent him the latest list of names this morning.

I have all the blanks cut with backside drilling, inserts are in and I'm in the sanding/sealing process for the next week. After that, printing will start. Photos are on my blog page: https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

Also, I need to mention that the yellow and green inserts will be screened with the color. The place that makes these (Foremost Plastics) is no longer stocking the colorants. I have done this before and they look and work just fine.

#131 4 years ago

Excellent news. Wade is the best in the business.

#132 4 years ago

Excellent ....good to hear this is finally coming together.

#133 4 years ago

Great news. My C37 project is looking forward to it.

#134 4 years ago

Nice! Have two of his other PFs and they are beautiful.

1 week later
#135 4 years ago

Great to hear!

1 month later
#136 4 years ago

I hung out with my buddy Wade yesterday at his shop. I saw him in production with C37. They are looking really nice. This might be a time for people to confirm with Wade that they still want one. Maybe shoot him an email. I know there is a list for him, but I also know people fall off that list. This really helps him determine how many extras to be made. Just an FYI. I wish I had a C37 now.

#137 4 years ago

I believe he contacted the list in july for confirmation. But i guess alot can happen in 2 months.
I sent him a deposit in july so im sure he knows im committed.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I hung out with my buddy Wade yesterday at his shop. I saw him in production with C37. They are looking really nice. This might be a time for people to confirm with Wade that they still want one. Maybe shoot him an email. I know there is a list for him, but I also know people fall off that list. This really helps him determine how many extras to be made. Just an FYI. I wish I had a C37 now.

Hmmm, never contacted in July or at all. I will send him a PM directly.
Thank you for the reminder!

#139 4 years ago

I sent him a small deposit as well. Looking forward to it.

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:I hung out with my buddy Wade yesterday at his shop. I saw him in production with C37. They are looking really nice. This might be a time for people to confirm with Wade that they still want one. Maybe shoot him an email. I know there is a list for him, but I also know people fall off that list. This really helps him determine how many extras to be made. Just an FYI. I wish I had a C37 now.

Never saw the email, so thanks bro for the timely post. Emailed and paid a deposit so I am getting a playfield!

#141 4 years ago

Just FYI... I last talked to Wade about a month ago. He has not asked me for the list yet.

#142 4 years ago

Just FYI... I last talked to Wade about a month ago. He has not asked me for the list yet.

He contacted me today and listed the email address he sent a message too, same as what I gave you my friend and that was the only list I was on.

All is good.

Steve J.

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im in, paid in full. bicyclenut , whats your guess 6 weeks to ship?

(I need to find a game)

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Im in, paid in full. bicyclenut , whats your guess 6 weeks to ship?

I'd say thats a fair timeline. He told me he was about a month behind in production.

#145 4 years ago

I send him my deposit also a few months ago.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

He contacted me today and listed the email address he sent a message too, same as what I gave you my friend and that was the only list I was on.
All is good.
Steve J.

I must have already sent him the list and I forgot. Getting old!

#147 4 years ago

I sent Wade a full payment with PayPal as soon as he contacted me. PayPal auto-refunded it a day or so later because there was some issue with the receiving account. I emailed Wade about it but haven’t heard back from him yet. I’d like to get my money to him. I guess I could try the same PayPal address again...

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I sent Wade a full payment with PayPal as soon as he contacted me. PayPal auto-refunded it a day or so later because there was some issue with the receiving account. I emailed Wade about it but haven’t heard back from him yet. I’d like to get my money to him. I guess I could try the same PayPal address again...

if you PM bicyclenut he can probably provide a mailing address to send a check.

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

swampfire PM sent

#150 4 years ago

Thanks guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 271 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1977-gottlieb-centigrade-37-want-a-new-playfield/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.