(Topic ID: 155324)

1977 Gottlieb Centigrade 37 - Want a new playfield?

By Chippewa-Pin

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you commit to buying one?”

• Yes - Sign me up for 1 33 votes
    70%
  • Yes - Sign me up for 2 1 vote
    2%
  • No thanks - Good luck though 13 votes
    28%

(47 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3007 (resized).jpg
5D3CF755-3970-4308-B6A0-CC847B5592D8 (resized).png
000-pinskys3 (resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 48 days ago

Derp, the PayPal error was my fault - I missed a letter when I typed Wade’s email. Now I feel dumb.

#152 48 days ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Derp, the PayPal error was my fault - I missed a letter when I typed Wade’s email. Now I feel dumb.

Glad you got it worked out

#153 47 days ago

Wade reached out to me and I am all set! Paid for the pf + shipping and anticipating the finished product.
Thanks to everyone for the help!

2 weeks later
#155 29 days ago

That picture looks like a hardtop

3 weeks later
#156 4 days ago

I'm confused now.
I'm reading that some are paying for their C37 playfields now? What is this about?
I am on the list and haven't heard anything since checking this feed a few months ago.
I'm not in a hurry, all good things like repro playfields take time.

My fear is that even though I'm on the list, I might still miss out on this playfield because I haven't paid up yet?
Where are we at with this?
I figured the next step would be receiving a PM indicating playfields are ready to go out and to finalise payment and delivery.

Is this still right? or, if I still want one, am I to urgently Paypal (or whatever mechanism Wade prefers) pay the total amount right now, if I haven't missed out already?
I haven't bought a Wade Playfield before and I am unsure of the process so forgive me.

Regards all,
Cliff

#157 4 days ago
Quoted from pintuck:

I'm confused now.
I'm reading that some are paying for their C37 playfields now? What is this about?
I am on the list and haven't heard anything since checking this feed a few months ago.
My fear is that even though I'm on the list, I might still miss out on this playfield because I haven't paid up yet?
I figured the next step would be receiving a PM indicating playfields are ready to go out and to finalise payment and delivery.
Is this still right? or, if I still want one, am I to urgently Paypal (or whatever mechanism Wade prefers) pay the total amount right now, if I haven't missed out already?
I haven't bought a Wade Playfield before and I am unsure of the process so forgive me.
Regards all,
Cliff

Send him an email. He is within weeks of shipping.

#159 3 hours ago
Quoted from pintuck:

I'm confused now.
Regards all,
Cliff

He was accepting deposits for these awhile back. Yes, I sent a deposit but have not seen any updates on shipping. I'm patient.

#160 2 hours ago
IMG_3007 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
PinBoss Mods
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11,500.00
$ 219.99
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 20.00
$ 209.99
$ 21.00
There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside