(Topic ID: 155324)

1977 Gottlieb Centigrade 37 - Want a new playfield?

By Chippewa-Pin

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by Pinballer73
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you commit to buying one?”

• Yes - Sign me up for 1 32 votes
    73%
  • Yes - Sign me up for 2 1 vote
    2%
  • No thanks - Good luck though 11 votes
    25%

(44 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5D3CF755-3970-4308-B6A0-CC847B5592D8 (resized).png
000-pinskys3 (resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

This is great news! C37 is my favorite EM. Regret selling it.

Hope you find another one some day... It sure is a great pin.

1 month later
#52 3 years ago

Monthly bump for anyone interested. It's already officially in Wade's queue. Don't want anyone to miss out. Who knows if it will ever be reproduced again.

If you want on the 'committed' list, PM me your name and email address.

#53 3 years ago

Anyone know of anybody selling one? If I could find one, I would get on the list.

#54 3 years ago

They don't seem to come up very often, but they did make 1,600 of them so they're out there!

1 month later
#55 3 years ago

Where does C37 fall in Wade's list?

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Where does C37 fall in Wade's list

I know he really wants to do this one, but as of right now he doesn't have a playfield to copy. Once he finishes 2001 and Sky Jump, there will be a better timeline for this game. I'm trying to find this game so he can use the playfield and then I can put it back together with a new Wade playfield. Keep you posted.

5 months later
#57 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I know he really wants to do this one, but as of right now he doesn't have a playfield to copy. Once he finishes 2001 and Sky Jump, there will be a better timeline for this game. I'm trying to find this game so he can use the playfield and then I can put it back together with a new Wade playfield. Keep you posted.

Count me in for a playfield, I will PM my info. My machine is completely disassembled, but has some wear. I started to retouch, but would be more than willing to send off to be used as a template if that is all that is needed. Let me know!

#58 2 years ago

Looks like it will be a hard machine to find but I will still take one. Sign me up!

#59 2 years ago

This is tempting; although mine has a really nice playfield already.

#60 2 years ago

Put me on the list for one!

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from PhilC:

Count me in for a playfield, I will PM my info. My machine is completely disassembled, but has some wear. I started to retouch, but would be more than willing to send off to be used as a template if that is all that is needed. Let me know!

Thanks for the PM Phil. You're on the list which is now at 28.

#62 2 years ago

John & Rick. I already have both of you in the list.

As a note, Wade emailed today and said "I have a few other titles in line before I can get to Centigrade but the commitment numbers look great so it will happen in the future".

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from flipit:

Put me on the list for one!

Great!! Send me a PM with your name and email address.

#64 2 years ago

PM'd. Let's bulk up the numbers and get it bumped up in the queue!

#65 2 years ago

I didn't see anything about a price?

If I can find a game I'll get one....

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I didn't see anything about a price?
If I can find a game I'll get one....

$700

#67 2 years ago

someone buy my centigrade that doesn't have one....my pf is fine, but if you want to get new one, then you will have the game at least to drop it in

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

someone buy my centigrade that doesn't have one

you have one for sale? Where you located? Id so how much? I might be interested.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

They don't seem to come up very often, but they did make 1,600 of them so they're out there!

1600 made 40 years ago and many overseas= not many full working complete machines left.
they are hard to come by and most people who own em ain't giving em up.

#70 2 years ago

That's a good price (IMO) for a C37. It took me quite a while to find one.

Atlantis was $700 which included shipping.

I received several more PMs and we are now up to 30.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!!

Rob

#71 2 years ago

John & Rick. I already have both of you in the list.

Ah yes, I do remember asking to be on the list a while back haha. Can never have enough playfields. I still have the Quick Draw and Atlantis to install.

#72 2 years ago

Count me in for 1

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

Count me in for 1

Great!! If you would, please PM me your name and email so I have all your info to give to Wade.

Thanks, Rob

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

you have one for sale? Where you located? Id so how much? I might be interested.

SOLD sorry. was answering pms on it in order.. just caught ur post.
always best to pm.

4 months later
#75 2 years ago

We are up to 32 confirmed, which Wade is happy about. Send me your name and email address if you'd like to be added to the list.

Here's an update from Wade: "I am running 2001, Jumpin Jack, Abra before Centigrade, these requests came in before C37. It will be at least 8-10 months before I can do Centigrade. 32 is a great number, thank you for your work in getting a group together. I hope people can wait that long, I am just a one man show here."

#76 2 years ago

We are up to 32 confirmed, which Wade is happy about. Send me your name and email address if you'd like to be added to the list.
Here's an update from Wade: "I am running 2001, Jumpin Jack, Abra before Centigrade, these requests came in before C37. It will be at least 8-10 months before I can do Centigrade. 32 is a great number, thank you for your work in getting a group together. I hope people can wait that long, I am just a one man show here."

Thanks for the update, I'm happy to wait. I'm sure they'll be worth it.

#77 2 years ago

I am in for one.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

1600 made 40 years ago and many overseas= not many full working complete machines left.
they are hard to come by and most people who own em ain't giving em up.

Back then very few people collected pins. After a few years of use operators parted them out and the rest landed in the dumpster. Especially the EMs, nobody wanted them after SS came out.

3 weeks later
#79 2 years ago

I have a friend who also now wants one, so you can put me down for 2 playfields.

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

I have a friend who also now wants one, so you can put me down for 2 playfields.

I've put you down for two. Thanks!

7 months later
#82 1 year ago

Wade now has this game. So it will be in the lineup sooner than later. Currently he is finishing Jumping Jack, then he will do Abra Ca Dabra. Then possibly C37. But don't quote me on it.

3 weeks later
#83 1 year ago

PM sent to add me in for one of these wonderful C37 playfields to be made.
The hottie blonde lady near my right flipper is slowly turning into a darker and darker blonde hottie.
The only playfield I know that fades like this I think.
My inserts are also cup, cup, cupping big time.

#84 1 year ago

You're on the list now. Thanks!!

#85 1 year ago

You're on the list now. Thanks!!

what's that 35 now.... that title sure was an easy sell. i would talk to wade and see if he would push it to the front of the line, seeing how popular it is. he is very receptive to changes in the order of the titles. worth a try

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from boilerman:

what's that 35 now.... that title sure was an easy sell. i would talk to wade and see if he would push it to the front of the line, seeing how popular it is. he is very receptive to changes in the order of the titles. worth a try

Hey Abra is next, we will put a spell on you if you mess with the natural order of things.

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Hey Abra is next, we will put a spell on you if you mess with the natural order of things.

he has been know to move thing around, but i am sure abra has a high reserve number also so he may not see a benefit in moving it up. maybe push jack in the box back???

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from boilerman:

maybe push jack in the box back???

I don't think that's an option:

000-pinskys3 (resized).jpg

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

I don't think that's an option:

ouch! i guess i have not been keeping up with what wade is doing since the ones he told me he was doing next were not on my list. so what is the title after JiB? abra? then
what ? C37?

#90 1 year ago

Quick/fast draw is probably in the queue. He sent me an email months ago asking if I was interested.

#91 1 year ago

Put me on the list for a C37 playfield. When ever it is made.

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Put me on the list for a C37 playfield. When every it is made.

Steve - PM me with your name & email address and I'll add you to the list.

Dave - You are correct! Adding Steve would bring the total to 36. Wade is very happy with the number!

#93 1 year ago

count me in, pm sent.

#94 1 year ago

I'd like to get on the list for this one also; i'll send you my info.

#95 1 year ago

Steve - PM me with your name & email address and I'll add you to the list.
Dave - You are correct! Adding Steve would bring the total to 36. Wade is very happy with the number!

Tell him to do at least 40, very popular title.

#96 1 year ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

count me in, pm sent.

Got your PM. Replied back with an info request.

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

I'd like to get on the list for this one also; i'll send you my info.

You're on the list. Thanks!

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Tell him to do at least 40, very popular title.

We're up to 39 now!

#99 1 year ago

We're getting closer! Here's the latest from Wade when I told him we were up to 39 and asked if there was a limit:

"Hi Rob, this is fantastic news. I do have a limit of 30 and I will do what I can to get the limit raised to meet the demand. I did pick up a machine to copy from and I will start on drafting and art once I have Abra in production which should be pretty soon. I am almost done with Jumping Jack. Thank you for making this happen."

With this being 2 years in the making, there will probably be a few people who initially wanted in, but now no longer have a need for a playfield, so I feel pretty confident that everyone who is currently on the list who still wants one will get one. I do have the list in chronological order of request.

#100 1 year ago

We're up to 39 now!

Good to hear it’s progressing up the line! Thanks for the update.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.40
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 38.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
£ 58.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside