img_02004_ride_or_die_design.jpg
shit_out_the_door.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1366.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mccune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

ACDC is easily brighter but pic taken in a lit room, Woz is not. Let's try to be a bit more fair and balanced here huh?

Ac/dc would be just as bright with the lights off ! Just admit it ,WOZ GI sucks !

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

May I suggest you take a more moderate tone McCune or are you bent on turning EVERY JJP related thread into a pissing match? Don't be THAT guy..

You guys crack me up, The GI as of right now, SUCKS in WOZ , I said it SUCKS! I hope they can fix it and make the game really pop but right now it SUCKS.

The only people that turn a WOZ thread into a pissing match are the WOZ owners or soon to be owners that can't accept the truth that some things about a new game can SUCK !

Disclaimer: I hope Jack and team get this HUGE problem figured out soon !

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I think we all get you think it sucks.

Don't make this out as me being a hater ! You guys are very good at spinning comments the wrong direction !

All I said was that the GI sucks at this time ! Don't put a blanket statement out there that says I think WOZ sucks ! I did not say that !

Disclaimer: Where's my blindfold ?

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

English is a rich and expressive language. How you choose to use it when interacting with others will determine their attitude when responding. If your intent is to create animosity and or controversy, use words like sucks, pepper in some personal insults and derogatory negatives if that's your bag.... I prefer to find common ground with others. Life is too short.

Like this comment below ?

Quoted from John_in_NC:

Let's try to be a bit more fair and balanced here huh?

I can't believe I am getting hammered for saying sucks,HUH ?

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Remind me to make sure I never enroll my kid on one of those little leagues where no one wins.

Exactly !

You guys have gotten so thinned skinned in the last 30 or so months, it is sad to see how much this game has divided the pinball world .

I love how the real problem is diverted to a word choice. I am NOT apologizing for using the word SUCKS !

Quoted from Spankey:

ucks [sʌks]
interj Slang
1. an expression of disappointment

Bravo !

I already said ,I hope JJP gets this fixed as the game seems almost unplayable in this state !

Good thing guys like Markmon have shown what a bit of modding can do for this game, make no mistake that the game needs to be fixed before it is put in a box !

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

It has only divided the pinball world become some people cop a shit attitude about it

The shit attitude was built in from conception ! Anytime you slam a product to make yourself look better,you automatically create "shit attitude" Sad but true .

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

and if not, get out a dremel

You are going to need a whole lot more than a Dremel to fix the issues I have seen. You guys are keeping the really bad stuff a secret !

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Oh come on... now you're just taunting me with the exact same kind of thread-derailing comments I'm getting nailed for complaining about in another thread!

Your buddy Doug taunted me with the Dremel . LOL Blame him. It is always a WOZ guy the derails the threads .

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

You stir shit up, Jim. That's fine, and I've got no problem with it. I'm just tired of you denying that you do it. Stir it up, admit it, and own it.

If making comments to others people crazy comparisons is stiring it up , then so be it .

You quote me saying "this thread is hilarious" You did not see the humor in that thread? So we have a different sense of humor,does that make me a bad guy ?

As far as the " shit flying out the door" I edited that because I knew you and others would ball like a baby. I have friends waiting for there WOZLE, only to see other people get there standards first that ordered months later ? Again different sense of humor.

#101 10 years ago

Oh stop it .

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Ball like a baby and bawl like a baby are two COMPLETELY different things...LOL! Now that's pretty funny! You DO have a good sense of humor.

Thanks for posting the correction . I am just glad you knew what I meant .

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

1. You have a history of making bombastic, inflammatory statements with little to no base in reality to make your 'points.'
2. Why do you have spaces between the last words of your sentences and your punctuation? That doesn't make any sense.
3. I think the word you're looking for is "bawl." I don't believe you mean to say someone "ball like a baby;" is someone balling something up? Are we using hip-hop slang, and referring to babies who are "ballin'?"
4. You have friends who are waiting for THEIR WOZLEs.

If you're going to troll, at least try to make some sense.

Geez, sorry for my lack of punctuation and grammar skills. I agree they are not the best. I bet you fully understood what I was saying though, correct ?

I do have skills in other areas of PINBALL that trump your grammar skills.

I am scared to respond for fear of a punctuation error .

Keep up the good work !

#113 10 years ago

Did you forget how to use the internet ? You should take Pinwiz up on the Snickers offer.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

There is no denying that McCune has taken a pretty hard anti-JJP stance in the past

I have become the target of their misplaced frustration because WOZ isn't the God gifted miracle that was promised so far.

People disagree everyday and have different opinions,the defensiveness is turning into ugliness and bitterness .

Where's that Snicker ?

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

My new ACDC Premium from the March 2013 run threw a bulb on the first play

Give it a rest already.

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean any offense. I just felt like I had to say something when at times people act like WOZ is the only machine with a few issues out of the box issues. Like I said my ACDC Premium hasn't had a single problem (4 months now) since my fixes.

Don't be sorry, I did not take offense. It was not long ago when no one had a WOZ and anyone who bought a Stern was not very smart because the new machine coming out was going to make Stern look like a Zizzle .

Years later we all found out that this new machine was just like any other pinball machine built and has it fair share of issues right out of the box and the problem continue with game play.

I am fine with games having issues and knew any manufacture would have some small issues.

Make no mistake , the WOZ crowd are the ones that claimed pinball perfection from the get go and pounced on Sterns QC relentlessly .

How that crow taste ?

#245 10 years ago

Does WOZ standard come with a rear PF glass channel ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, SC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mccune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-118-online?tu=mccune and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.