Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubbie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7042 1 year ago
Quoted from kryss63:

Hello everybody !
That's done, whitewater is in my home after 2 years of hard search.
The game is in really good working conditions.
Just need a strong cleaning and elastics replacement to play perfectly.
I have just some "strange" parts on bumper and on some targets.
Picture 1: something is missing on right side (and also on left side). Certainly a screw and something else... could you confirm ?
Picture 2: not the good color of targets
Picture 3: not the good color for one target
For those 2 pictures, could you tell me the good way to replace the plastic part of the target ? What is the reference of the rivet ?
Picture 3: not the good bumper caps. Could you tell me the référence of the missig screws and how the boulder plastics are fixed ?
It could look as details for you, but France is a metric type screw country...
Thanks un advance for your help.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Hey Bud - you can get new boulder sets from https://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/Whitewater-Boulders. Not sure if you can just replace the plastics on the targets. I had to replace mine completely and got the parts on either Marco or Pinball Life. Let us know how else we can help.

#7043 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I read so many posts about NOT using 12v LEDs on the topper, but I just absolutely hated that yellow glow from the topper. So, I ordered a new dome and took a gamble on some cool white LEDs from Amazon thinking, it's worth a shot. I'm actually very impressed with the results. The waterfall effects look just as good or even better than before. I'm happy. Looks better in person.

That’s awesome you got yours to look right with LED. I installed some in mine. Just didn’t look right at all and I lost most of the movement effect. Went back to the old school bulbs.

#7059 1 year ago
Quoted from G35R6:

I'm sure a bunch of guys here have installed the PinSound setups on their machines. I'm not interested in the additional speech downloads but I am interested in better speaker quality. My question is, will I get a noticeable difference with just adding their speakers? I'm sure adding the Plus sound board provides greater adjustments to the speaker levels. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth buying the Plus sound board because it will enhance the speaker quality even further.

I’d recommend it. I purchased and don’t regret it one bit. Thought the sound was much better and I enjoy the ability to toggle between a few sound packages.

2 weeks later
#7090 1 year ago

I recommend these. Got a full set a while back and ain’t no goin back. Sooo much better in my opinion. Pricy but it’s they’re the goods.

#7125 1 year ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I've looked for airball protectors, but could not find any. Does anyone know if any are still being made?
The Mantis protectors seem to be designed to protect the plastic ramps. Do they actually help prevent airballs?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/RG-13

#7127 1 year ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Those look just like the Mantis protectors at twice the price. I'm just unsure if those would actually reduce airballs. Typically airball protectors sit above the standup targets with a slight overhang to prevent the ball from going vertical.

I have them but haven't installed em. I don't get many airballs tho as is w/ the standup targets. Not sure if it's because I installed new ones after I got the pin.

1 month later
#7157 1 year ago
Quoted from kryss63:

Hello everybody,
Where can I buy quality green targets ?
I bought a set 2 months ago and they are already broken.
I don't want to spent my time and money with poor quality spare parts.
Do you know if it is possible to replace only the green plastic part of the target ?
Thank you in advance

Here u go bro. I got some of these and been working great.

https://www.pinballlife.com/williams-green-transparent-standup-target-3-ddeep-rectangle.html

#7181 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Very helpful to know! Yeah, is it only diverting there during hotfoot? I haven't triggered that often and don't know if I've hit that switch at all yet.

Yup, gotta hit hotfoot to get in there.

#7184 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Joined the club tonight.
Playfields really nice and clean. Ramps are really nice and polished. Original nice topper. Issue is the cabinet. Some normally stuff but there are a few chips of wood that needs sanded and bondo. Bad one by shooter housing.
Man after spending a ton of money and time restoring Indiana Jones to mint not sure if i want to do it again and just play and enjoy wh20.
It would up the value if restored.
Do regular rad cals or mirrored ones?

Kept my cab original but it was in solid shape so not really necessary. If it bothers you, fix it up. I have a few spots on my head board I'd like to fix but nothing major. Just needs a little of that blue paint and I don't know how best to color match... (open to ideas if anyone has them).

Enjoy the pin and welcome to the club!!

1 month later
#7317 1 year ago

I used it and was happy with the results. That said, the only thing I'd recommend is to keep the topper lighting as is. I installed the LED topper lights and they didn't result in the same animation with the waterfall. Test it out and see if you like it but I preferred the standard lighting on the topper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubbie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=chubbie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.