Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinwow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello, I'm lookin for some troll parts for my mm, I am interested in nos or used assembly's as well as just singular parts for the assemblies,
Thanks

#2 10 years ago

I don't know what your time frame is, but once the new ones are being assembled, parts availability for MM's should increase. Especially any NLA ones.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

True enough, we'll see if roger approves them being made....
Thanks!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

True enough, we'll see if roger approves them being made

Not up to Roger.

Bay Area Amusements/Planetary have the license to make parts. And have many on their website now.

Go to Bay Area, search Medieval Madness, and see what is available now.

#5 10 years ago

I meant about the making of the machine itself.... The game has to look and play just like the original one from Williams.
Bay Area does have some good parts, I will check their site again,
Thx

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I meant about the making of the machine itself....

Then you need to catch up. Roger signed off on it some time ago and the legal did it a week or so later. MM is full steam ahead.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-remake-updates Lots of great updates in one spot.

#7 10 years ago

Lol, been repairing a lot of games lately, I need to get back in te groove.
Thanks again

#8 10 years ago

Bump

#10 10 years ago

Thank you ed

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-mm-troll-parts-used-or-nos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.