Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 433 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

M VINKOUR III FINAL (Small) (resized).JPG
    Most Satisfying (Small) (resized).jpg
    Person Of the Year (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Bowen Art w gradient gray jpg (Medium) (resized).jpg
    scottt danesi final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    WishesII (Medium) (resized).jpg
    MeeSeeks Pinball.gif
    Phoenixii (Medium) (resized).jpg
    10K (Medium) (resized).jpg
    Expo Experience w double ep tag HQ (Medium) (resized).jpg
    never buy another stern2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    value 2 (Medium) (resized).jpg
    wi splash page (resized).jpg
    Episode 42 Art - V2 final (Medium) (resized).jpg
    70687083_2157881830978911_8377803167953321984_n (resized).jpg
    elvira ep (Medium) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider majicman110.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#277 4 years ago

Love the podcast. Long live the note.
    Love how you guys can argue about games like that and still like each other. Will somebody please tell the internet that it is possible. Friendships would be lost and people would quit websites if that conversation happened in an online forum.

I also think it is hilarious to hear two grown men argue that wonka or woz is a decent theme. All that was missing was a third guy to say "Seeing how neither of you is an 80 year old woman or a home schooled 3rd grader that just time traveled from 1984, NEITHER of those themes should appeal to you. Now be a man and watch a hyper violent, profanity laden R rated movie that had action figures marketed to 6 year olds like a real American".

#278 4 years ago

By the way, if you need someone to be that third guy, I'm in West County and available for podcasts.

#282 4 years ago

One of these days jjp will make a pin that appeals to me.

WOZ appeals to my parents

Hobbit appeals to my 28 year old cousin that still lives with his parents and goes to renaissance fairs.

Pirates appeals to my wife's little sister and anyone else that thinks a 50 year old guy wearing eyeshadow and 54 bracelets is either badass or dreamy.

Willy Wonka: I honestly don't know. maybe everyone born 5 years before me saw it, but I NEVER heard anyone mention this movie until I went to college in southwest Missouri and ended up with a roomate who went to church everyday and thought dancing was satanic... so i guess maybe him

Im pretty neutral on dialed in but it is twice as expensive as any pin I own

#283 4 years ago

And for those wondering, i own:

T2: because if a machine can learn the value of human life... maybe we can too. Actually the only thing I took away from that movie is that it is ok to shoot a security guard in the kneecaps as long ad you don't kill him.

JM: because I honor my commitments. A man that has seen Johnny Mnemonic all the way thru will never bail on you. No matter how bad things get.

DM: I don't know except IT IS THE PERFECT MOVIE IN EVERY WAY. If Trump really wanted to make America great again this movie would be part of 2nd grade curriculum. Plus learn to like Taco Bell. Eventually you won't have a choice.

JD: Just becaus it is good to enjoy the simple things in life... I was like "wait, If I pay you three grand I can make that dog urinate on the sniper whenever I want? WHEN CAN I PICK IT UP?"

Or maybe I'm just a cheap bastard that doesn't like paying more than 3k for a pinball machine.

#310 4 years ago

At one point the buffalo pinball guys said they don't review jjp games because jack is a sponsor of their show. I thought it was odd. Guess now I see why.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of games. Even distributors. The only thing that would be dishonest is if they were actively trying to hide the fact that they are a distributor (which clearly doesn't apply here).

By the way, I am fairly new to posting on forums etc. Noticed that some people get really heated over pinball topics. If I ever come across as mad, upset or offended about pinball stuff, please know that I am being sarcastic/messing around. I haven't experienced anything in the hobby that has pissed me off. Unless someone rips me off on a pin related deal or decides to personally attack my family I don't see anyone actually pissing me off.

So I apologize in advance if I shit on something you like, or hurt anyones feelings. Chances are I'm just trying to be funny and failing miserably.

As my wife says "My son has Autism. My husband doesn't. He is just an asshole"

1 month later
    #354 4 years ago

Are you guys going to be streaming exclusively from your home base, or are you looking for other locations in the STL area to take the stream on the road?

4 weeks later
    #388 4 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Straight from the Texans mouth! Hell yeah guys! Incredible!!!!!

Go Iceman! Go Iceman! Go!

https://giphy.com/gifs/betnetworks-bet-death-row-chronicles-WxwQJzfLhUgj3Dv7L6

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider majicman110.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-slap-save-pinball-podcast-thread?tu=majicman110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.