(Topic ID: 332819)

The Godfather Club- Keep it in the family.

By ATLpb

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,123 posts
  • 245 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 minutes ago by VisitorQ
  • Topic is favorited by 118 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2311 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2312 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2310 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2299 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2308 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2302 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5139 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).png
Godfather rubbers list (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,123 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 83.
#451 10 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Godfather burning up the charts at #40. lol

All I can say is that I really love this game. It just seems to have that "Just one more game" after each game feeling. Soooo satisfying to cash out a job with a high multiplier during a stacked multi ball! It'll be in my collection for a long time, if not forever.

#452 10 months ago
Quoted from epg3:

All I can say is that I really love this game. It just seems to have that "Just one more game" after each game feeling. Soooo satisfying to cash out a job with a high multiplier during a stacked multi ball! It'll be in my collection for a long time, if not forever.

People who get it, get it!

#453 10 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

On another note it looks like JJP is continuing to roll out the CEs.

The pictures on Facebook the last week or so were for export. Note the single slot coin doors. And they posted that.

I hope they get to the domestic ones soon.

LTG : )

#454 10 months ago

I’m in the club, just waiting on my LE to ship. Does this game need flipper cooling fans? Any true must have mods? Thanks in advance.

Also…is this the true club thread? It is in the JJP section rather than the club section…is there another club thread? If not, I’ll move this one over to clubs.

#455 10 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m in the club, just waiting on my LE to ship. Does this game need flipper cooling fans? Any true must have mods? Thanks in advance.

No, and very no. Resist the temptation to glue tacky crap all over it.

#456 10 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Also…is this the true club thread? It is in the JJP section rather than the club section…is there another club thread? If not, I’ll move this one over to clubs.

Yes this is the club thread . I don't think the Op would mind if it got the club symbol put in front of it .
No must have mods but black mirror blades look great on it .

#457 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

The pictures on Facebook the last week or so were for export. Note the single slot coin doors. And they posted that.
I hope they get to the domestic ones soon.

Yeah I look forward to receiving mine as well.

#458 10 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yes this is the club thread . I don't think the Op would mind if it got the club symbol put in front of it .
No must have mods but black mirror blades look great on it

Alright, moved to the clubs section.

How easy are the mirror blades to instal? I know JJP games are hard to do side blades on.

#459 10 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alright, moved to the clubs section.
How easy are the mirror blades to instal? I know JJP games are hard to do side blades on.

Thanks for sorting out the club section .
Mirror blades are easy as to install if you lift out the Playfield .
Be sure to get blade protectors .

IMG_20230305_232651 (resized).jpgIMG_20230305_232651 (resized).jpg
#460 10 months ago

You can lift the pf all the way forward as well and do it. It's a pain in the ass but it can be done, I did it on my POTC.

Pinside_forum_7406306_3248872 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7406306_3248872 (resized).jpg
#461 10 months ago

Does the CE come with art blades?

#462 10 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Yes

#463 10 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

And beautiful ones…

IMG_8436 (resized).jpegIMG_8436 (resized).jpeg
#464 10 months ago

Just got invoiced for my CE balance. Hopefully that means it will ship relatively soon.

#465 10 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Just got invoiced for my CE balance. Hopefully that means it will ship relatively soon.

Excellent. Means they are building domestic ones now, not export.

Can't wait to get news on mine.

#466 10 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Who'd you go through to order?

#467 10 months ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Who'd you go through to order?

Cointaker

#468 10 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

And beautiful ones…
[quoted image]

Cool details!

And ... the power of the artist's brush demonstrated again (a slimmed down Franchi on the CE backglass).

#469 10 months ago

t-minus seven days for automated?

#470 10 months ago

CE's are shipping? Could be one hell of a 4th!

Let's Go!

evanstonfireworks_070412~4 (resized).jpgevanstonfireworks_070412~4 (resized).jpg
#471 10 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

CE's are shipping? Could be one hell of a 4th!
Let's Go!
[quoted image]

This habit 'er, hobby constantly reminds me of my youth. Like when we used to go to Chinatown in San Francisco for the "good fireworks". Cheers to those who secured a CE!

#472 10 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Mirror blades are easy as to install if you lift out the Playfield .
Be sure to get blade protectors .

Where is the best place to order the black mirror blades from? I’ve never heard of blade protectors, before…new product?

#473 10 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Where is the best place to order the black mirror blades from? I’ve never heard of blade protectors, before…new product?

Apparently there's only one place you can get black mirror blades in the US .
https://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html
Blade protectors have been around for a while .
Available at pinball life .
If you want to see some pictures .
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-godfather-club-keep-it-in-the-family/page/5#post-7521250
IMG_20221230_062341 (resized).jpgIMG_20221230_062341 (resized).jpg

#474 10 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:Any true must have mods?

While I don't think there are any must have mods , the horse head Shooter Rod looks pretty good .

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/the-godfather

IMG_20230614_225911 (resized).jpgIMG_20230614_225911 (resized).jpg
#475 10 months ago

I'm assuming it's still going to be a while until I get mine. If I had to guess, they won't start on domestic CEs until mid-July. I'm literally one of the last ones on the distributors list.

I'm hoping mine will be in by Labor Day.

Viva Italia!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#476 10 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If I had to guess, they won't start on domestic CEs until mid-July. I'm literally one of the last ones on the distributors list.
I'm hoping mine will be in by Labor Day.
Viva Italia!

Check out 10 posts above , apparently CE's for the US are on the line .

#477 10 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Seriously?

Don't they do international first?

#478 10 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

5 days ago JJP posted this video on insta
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtSElO2rrOo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
and it’s clear that these, like LTG mentioned, international pins with one slot coin door.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#479 10 months ago

CE's have been on the line since the beginning of June (almost two weeks now). I just got invoiced for the remaining balance on my domestic CE yesterday. That would be an indication that either domestics are beginning on the line or will be shortly. I guess we will see.

#480 10 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

CE's have been on the line since the beginning of June (almost two weeks now). I just got invoiced for the remaining balance on my domestic CE yesterday. That would be an indication that either domestics are beginning on the line or will be shortly. I guess we will see.

I ordered the same day it was annouced, no invoice yet. Did you order the first day?

#481 10 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

I ordered the same day it was annouced, no invoice yet. Did you order the first day?

I’m a first day order. I put my order in around 8pm. Right after they were sold out with my distributor.

I don’t mind the wait. Gives me time to save up.

#482 10 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

I ordered pretty early but through a distributor. All I know is that they invoiced me and I paid it. Would be a real bummer if it is still months out and they asked for final payment.

#483 10 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I’m a first day order. I put my order in around 8pm. Right after they were sold out with my distributor.
I don’t mind the wait. Gives me time to save up.

I have so much to do, I don't mind the wait either... if this damn thing would just hurry up and get here! lmao! hah
all kidding aside, I'm patient. It is summer time now so I'm doing outdoor stuff.

Quoted from Insanity199:

I ordered pretty early but through a distributor. All I know is that they invoiced me and I paid it. Would be a real bummer if it is still months out and they asked for final payment.

Interesting.. IMO the fact that they collected the balance now vs when you bought it definitely indicates movement, logically anyway. Gtz!

I don't think there is enough evidence to support this as a factual "conclusion" but it sounds like we have 3 first day orders, 2 direct with JJP and one through a distributor. The distributors are far better customers than us onzie twozie buyers so if they got priority, it would actually make some sense. Aside from that, I would just hope that the day you placed the order directly correlates to when you are asked to give payment and therefore defines the sequence of who gets the games first. This is my first JJP and I have no idea how they prioritize so I and others will learn from other's feedback as we go.

#484 10 months ago

Excited, hoping to get mine soon. I ordered a CE through JJP within 15 minutes, but haven't heard anything yet. Don't know if you all saw, but excited that the CE model comes with both heads (Furious Floyd and Big Mike) for the gangster toy.

#485 10 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Cointaker had me wait over a year after taking payment for PB Alien delivery….

#486 10 months ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

And that is my concern. I have not received a response to my email inquiry. If they sent me a final invoice now and it doesn't ship for months, it will be my first and last purchase from them. However, until I know otherwise, will give them the benefit of the doubt.

#487 10 months ago

I doubt JJP will take that long to ship them out.

#488 10 months ago

Others have reported similar with TBL payments. Hopefully, apples and oranges in terms of Godfather orders though given JJP is a totally different manufacturer as well as located in US.

#489 10 months ago

Just waiting for my CE

70848578483__8AFB0156-B83B-4B96-8494-7FB6C23E85ED (resized).jpeg70848578483__8AFB0156-B83B-4B96-8494-7FB6C23E85ED (resized).jpeg
#490 10 months ago
Quoted from tourney9000:

Just waiting for my CE[quoted image]

Gonna need info about that cigar sir

#491 10 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Others have reported similar with TBL payments. Hopefully, apples and oranges in terms of Godfather orders though given JJP is a totally different manufacturer as well as located in US.

For sure, JJP wont be long. But I do think Cointaker is early.

#492 10 months ago

Zaphx. Cigars are Godfather related, aren’t they? . The one above is a My Father.

IMG_1130 (resized).jpegIMG_1130 (resized).jpegIMG_1131 (resized).jpegIMG_1131 (resized).jpeg
#493 10 months ago
Quoted from Willybillwill:

... Don't know if you all saw, but excited that the CE model comes with both heads (Furious Floyd and Big Mike) for the gangster toy.

I did not. Where did you see this?

#494 10 months ago
Quoted from Laithan:

I would just hope that the day you placed the order directly correlates to when you are asked to give payment and therefore defines the sequence of who gets the games first. This is my first JJP and I have no idea how they prioritize so I and others will learn from other's feedback as we go.

In a perfect world that would be the case .
I asked Jack about the CE's shipping , if they were going to make all the ones for Australia at the same time and he said they have to spread them out amongst all the different countries .
With so few coming down under , I was hoping they would make them all at once but with LEs not flying off the shelves maybe they will .
Even in the US , I don't think it would be practical to go back and forth between distributors to fill up a container or truck .

#495 10 months ago

Having an issue where a solid shot to the left orbit comes screaming down the middle and it's becoming a bit of a buzzkill when it happens on a good ball.

Game is dead level, any tips for adjusting the guides before I start ripping things apart to correct? Thanks!

#496 10 months ago
Quoted from Willybillwill:

Don't know if you all saw, but excited that the CE model comes with both heads (Furious Floyd and Big Mike) for the gangster toy.

That's so cool , I like both of them and that's the best extra I've heard of for a goodie bag .
Maybe they ordered a couple thousand Furious Floyd's and thought what the hell are we going to do with all of these but either way I'm stoked .

#497 10 months ago
Quoted from tourney9000:

Just waiting for my CE[quoted image]

Tourney , I thought you looked familiar

IMG20230615220822 (resized).jpgIMG20230615220822 (resized).jpg
#498 10 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That's so cool , I like both of them and that's the best extra I've heard of for a goodie bag . ...

Both character heads would be cool indeed.

Has anyone confirmed that this is actually a goodie bag extra?

#499 10 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Both character heads would be cool indeed.
Has anyone confirmed that this is actually a goodie bag extra?

Fuck knows but I'm going with it until told otherwise

#500 10 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Having an issue where a solid shot to the left orbit comes screaming down the middle and it's becoming a bit of a buzzkill when it happens on a good ball.
Game is dead level, any tips for adjusting the guides before I start ripping things apart to correct? Thanks!

Having the same issue. It's brutal. Curious to see if anyone has an answer. Was going to dig in and try to adjust rails this weekend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,999.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Branson, MO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newberg, OR
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
There are 4,123 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 83.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-godfather-club-keep-it-in-the-family/page/10?hl=cybevenom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.