6E1E6D5F-9791-4E67-BBFA-5737151C645B (resized).jpeg
CB9512ED-8948-42D2-883D-6E9463DA9750 (resized).png
753DAFAC-BB8B-42AC-9207-FB152ABCA154 (resized).png
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
FF_LE_arrival (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4277 RULES: Foo Fighters Mode Chart Posted by pinbuoy (1 year ago)

Post #4688 Dead post adjustments Posted by WildRover (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capn12.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 1 year ago

Yes sir, the Fighters of Foo have arrived.

#137 1 year ago

Yeah, TPF themselves posted it was going to be there, so...

#301 1 year ago

There is 0.000000000000000000000000% chance Taylor isn't prominently featured in the game and art work. Not even the same stratosphere of reasoning.

#314 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

The band ended when he passed.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Taylor is in the teaser goddammit !!!

Quoted from bigehrl:

his passing is really sad. but the band will continue, as the chief songwriter, creator, and face of the band is still alive.

Quoted from insight75:

Rush without Peart is very different than Foo without Taylor. With all due respect to Taylor....its not the same thing. Foo will go on.

Pretty sure he is talking about Rush/Peart there.

#510 1 year ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

This is awesome, and a perfect way to lay a launch out!

#745 1 year ago

Edge Lord hot takes INC.

#757 1 year ago

Pssst....

#762 1 year ago
Quoted from simbob:

Where is the image from?

Foo Fighters tour email

#769 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Is this a pro??

Unsure, Foos only linked the 1 image, with no other real info.

#799 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Man youre fast. I woke up and saw this in my inbox too from Foo Fighters tour dates.

I saw the email from Foos come in, and even myself surprised that it had the pinball machine image. I was looking at the dates of the tour!

#1235 1 year ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

The Outlane kickout idea

You mean the part Jack had on his homebrew, 3+ years ago, and posted about, a couple of years ago?

I mean...at some point, hasn't everything in pinball been tried? Only so much you can do, if it was even inspired by the metal bit in your post.

#2638 1 year ago

Safe to say, there is enough blame to go around, for all 3 (manufacturers, distributors, customers).

#2799 1 year ago
Quoted from Theganch:

Very nice guitar.
Josh Homme has had a few nice custom guitars around that time period. I remember that the bodies were made larger, to fit his taller frame.
I was lucky enough to see Them Crooked Vultures 3 times during their short span.
Was great to see John Paul Jones on bass and Grohl pounding the skins. Seemed the perfect fit for Homme on vocals (and Alain Johannes backing up the guitar parts) Some of the best shows I’ve seen.

Man…..don’t even get me started. Still the one concert I shrugged off with a lack of interest, only to kick myself on the regular, for missing it. TCV was such an awesome side project, I keep hoping we get a sophomore effort….just probably not going to happen.

1 week later
#3272 1 year ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Cool, another boomer rock band pin. This one featuring a dead junkie drummer. Which watered down dad-rock band will hip-Stern pick next?

#3315 1 year ago

Man, I need an 18x24 Foo print from ZY now, to accompany the game. I've got art for every game I buy, and of course, all of ZYs prints are long sold out!

#3334 1 year ago

I hope LEs dont ship until after TPF, else no one will be here to receive it!

#3343 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonics99:

Yeah the ZY ones are extremely hard to find and expensive if you do. There are a handful of like 10-15 of them that you can find pretty much anywhere. Amazon, Etsy, etc... I assume these are ones from artists that released the images publicly. I love the ZY one with the girl that is on the side of the LE. Was hoping to find that somewhere to go on the wall next to my premium. There is a sick one from Cincinnati (not ZY) but of a girl wearing glasses and it looks like the front of a tabloid. Would love to get that one up too. Think it fits great. Don't know the rules around how these things are printed / owned etc...but would have been awesome to get some modified versions out for this release. Probably would have sold them all no problem. I guess it devalues the originals. Though I find posters an odd collectable. But limited is limited I suppose.

Yeah, I wish Jeremy/ZY had one made for the game, or would make one for it, for those of us art fiends that match art to our pins.

#3406 1 year ago

No premiums have been made yet, it may be a few weeks before you see one to play. Pros then LEs.

#3496 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Why would Stern make an expression lighting ready pin with little hope of having them available anytime soon? I could make an assumption but I won’t do that

Ask the Rush owners, I’m sure they’d like to know, too.

1 week later
#3742 1 year ago

No shot it gets added later on, as an add on kit from Stern.

#4063 1 year ago

Oh yeah, everything in the game room here, is on Smart Switches. Either turn specific games on, or everything on, via voice or app. I wouldn't do it any other way.

2 weeks later
#4584 1 year ago

On my LE, half the time, I don't even catch the ball coming around the upper play field, its fast. I wouldn't want the game any other way, though.

Buy the version you like, once you've played both.

#4655 1 year ago

Definitely the only LE I plan on spending this type of money on. Crazy to drop 13k on it, BUT.....the foil side art, the expression lights, and more importantly, the dead post, combined with me being a big FF fan, this was the perfect storm of money spending.

#4671 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Here’s my dead post experience after about 100 games.
- if the ball doesn’t have enough pace you sometimes have to give a nudge forward to give it enough juice to make it to the flipper. If it’s really slow it may be a lost cause.
- if it’s got a ton of pace, it will sometimes bounce up more vertically and hit the raised left flipper and drain. Mine only does this occasionally so I haven’t bent the apron or anything.

Yep, agreed. If the pace is slow, chances are even with good timing, you may not save it. I'm fine with that, I like the randomness. I'm probably at around 8 out of 10 myself, at 7 degree pitch.

#4679 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yep. For me, the LE is one of the most challenging games Stern has produced in quite awhile. At 7, so fast. No pops to give any break from the furious play. It's all good, since I find both Rush and GZ too kind and gentle. I prefer shorter playing games, but at the moment, FFLE is a little too short a player I need to just play it more...the left ramp is one of the most deceptively dangerous shots. Sure, it is safer with the left flipper, but that's just not practical if you are going to have fun and progress with the game (the shot needs to be mastered from the right flipper).

There are times with FFLE, I can pick a song to start the game, and not even hear the end of the song before the game is over. It can be brutal at times, but I keep hitting start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 499.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

6,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Muskego, WI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Prescott, WI
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capn12.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foo-fighters-there-goes-my-hero-hype-thread-?tu=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.