5982E109-00E1-4330-ACD8-1681D0445BE9 (resized).jpeg
B0A4BE23-49E3-4A50-A694-64568071DBBA (resized).jpeg
6E1E6D5F-9791-4E67-BBFA-5737151C645B (resized).jpeg
CB9512ED-8948-42D2-883D-6E9463DA9750 (resized).png
753DAFAC-BB8B-42AC-9207-FB152ABCA154 (resized).png
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
FF_LE_arrival (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 99.
#4901 8 months ago

Shipped out 22 Foo Fighter Tour Van - Limited Editions today so if you got tracking from Pinside or on FB today it’s on its way earlier than anticipated! I worked in the shop all weekend to get these out so that I can do another set of 25 this week!

Here are some close up photos and an “around view” of the LE for everyone that asked about seeing more detailed pics. I honestly don’t think this could look any sweeter! Looks amazing in all versions!

All Three FF Tour Van versions are in our store, check ‘em out! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades

FOO FIGHTERS Tour Van - LE on display

Foo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited EditionFoo Fighters Tour Van - Limited Edition

#4902 7 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Shipped out 22 Foo Fighter Tour Van - Limited Editions today so if you got tracking from Pinside or on FB today it’s on its way earlier than anticipated! I worked in the shop all weekend to get these out so that I can do another set of 25 this week!
Here are some close up photos and an “around view” of the LE for everyone that asked about seeing more detailed pics. I honestly don’t think this could look any sweeter! Looks amazing in all versions!
All Three FF Tour Van versions are in our store, check ‘em out! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades
FOO FIGHTERS Tour Van - LE on display
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Crazy cool! But that price!!! I Yi yi!!

#4903 7 months ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

that's pinball! think of a price and triple it.

very, very cool mod and love the detail. good luck

#4904 7 months ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Quoted from oldskool1969:

that's pinball! think of a price and triple it.
very, very cool mod and love the detail. good luck

Thanks Guys, no argument there, the detail in the LE Tour VAN is Crazy Cool and priced as a high end MOD. I'm sure you've seen that I put out three versions with varying levels of included features and prices to fit into anyones budget.
The LE that you're looking at... I still look at and laugh at how the ideas I had in the beginning from the prerelease video turned into THIS! I love it! Anyways, the LE has a whopping 54 parts to paint and assemble, 13 SMDs, 2 LEDs, almost 12' of wire and takes roughly 6-7hrs each to complete!

So Far, everyone seems to like it... A LOT!

1 week later
#4905 7 months ago

Does any distributor have premiums in stock… or is it gonna be a long wait at this point?

#4906 7 months ago

A quick search in the marketplace shows them to be available.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4907 7 months ago
Quoted from DoctorSpeedy:

Does any distributor have premiums in stock… or is it gonna be a long wait at this point?

Yea several dealers say they got em in stock.

3 weeks later
#4908 6 months ago

So that's new....

My pin continues to shoot like crap and im getting all kinds of weird shots. I've played others and mine is nowhere near as "flowy" as theirs. I've made adjustments, tried different inclines and even had to 3d print some bumps off ramps so the balls go where they're supposed to.

20230805_132522.jpg20230805_132522.jpg
#4909 6 months ago

Just when you thought the hype thread was dead and the owner’s thread lived on in singularity…back from the brink!

#4910 6 months ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Just when you thought the hype thread was dead and the owner’s thread lived on in singularity…back from the brink!

The hype is real!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#4911 6 months ago

Can’t someone leak some hype about new code features coming?

#4912 6 months ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Can’t someone leak some hype about new code features coming?

Combotron and final wizard mode.

#4913 6 months ago

Hey,

I've loved pinball since I was little, wanted one for decades as an adult. Foo Fighters Fan since Everlong. When I first saw that two things I really liked had merged in an awesome machine I Could not resist the temptation and the Foo Fighters Pro became my first!

Also being a creative person, owning and operating a CNC & 3D Printing service, I could not resist creating a few items for my game room. I was so happy with the result, that I have now also made available in the marketplace. In the context of this topic I made a Foo Fighters Wall Light / Topper. Head over to the market place to check it out! A Deadpool version is also available, Godzilla coming soon!

With the same basic basic design, I am also open to consignment work to create bespoke versions for specific games (or other). Just provide me with your thoughts and I will provide design suggestions.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1533-gameroom-bling/09180-foo-fighters-light

IMG_3765 (resized).jpgIMG_3765 (resized).jpgIMG_3764 (resized).jpgIMG_3764 (resized).jpgIMG_3766 (resized).jpgIMG_3766 (resized).jpg
#4914 6 months ago

For all of you collecting Foo fighter concert badges. The insider connected quest pages says to collect badges for all concerts in 2023. They just added data in Nov and some December in Australia. So looks like even more badges coming this year:
https://foofighters.com/tour-dates/

#4915 6 months ago

Alright y’all, what pitch is your FF set at? I’ve tried everything from 5.9-7.1, level L to R every step and still can’t get the auto plunge to make the ramp more than 51% of the time… Drivin me up a wall…

#4916 6 months ago

Check to see that the forks on the auto launch mechanism are hitting the ball evenly and centered and that the ball sits evenly and centered in the shooter lane groove. You may need to bend or otherwise adjust them slightly. At least one person felt that the metal V section of the shooter lane was cockeyed cause it the ball to wobble. Oh and some have adjusted the curved wall that the ball rides against as it exits the shooter lane to better aim it at the ramp

#4917 6 months ago
Quoted from Nw55555:

Alright y’all, what pitch is your FF set at? I’ve tried everything from 5.9-7.1, level L to R every step and still can’t get the auto plunge to make the ramp more than 51% of the time… Drivin me up a wall…

Play with the launch settings too, maybe set too high

#4918 6 months ago
Quoted from Nw55555:

Have you tried adjusting the end of the ball guide on the launch lane? It's designed to be adjusted.

4 months later
#4919 56 days ago

Any idea when we are going to get lighted side blades?

1 month later
#4920 23 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Has anyone installed the dead post on their pro as a fixed post? Thanks.

Quoted from hank527:

Any idea when we are going to get lighted side blades?

Expression lights...and soon Jack has mentioned in terms of FF accessories. How soon, no one knows.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
Armor and blades
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 300.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Walbridge, OH
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods
Protection
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Other
BomberMods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, IL
11,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jupiter, FL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
There are 4,920 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-foo-fighters-there-goes-my-hero-hype-thread-/page/99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.