(Topic ID: 338341)

SANTAEATSCHEESE's Pinball Travels, Arcade Musings, and Pool Stuff

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Squirrel (resized).jpg
    IMG_8508 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8507 (resized).jpeg
    20240610_092916 (resized).jpg
    20240610_092856 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_111320_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    20231201_092158 (resized).jpg
    20231210_165408 (resized).jpg
    20240530_134255 (resized).jpg
    20240606_063700 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20240605_184924 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240605_184648 (resized).jpg
    20240605_174247 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#163 10 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Not to be a downer, but leaves should be fun in the fall.

Being from the East Coast (PA) the bigger concern is the amount of shade those trees are going to put on the pool. The season is short enough but without a heater, you're probably cutting another month+ out of the season as the water will be too cold. I know the OP said he's saving for one down the road, good idea!

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Lucky for us my wife and I have 3 pool boys. We'll put em to work!

Like any kids that will wear off quick!

SEC - Good luck with everything as it's a big project, a lot of work but all that goes away when it's 80+ outside.

BTW that back corner of your lot is a nice place for an outside bar!

#170 10 months ago

Yeah I am waiting for the post where you were told "your pool exceeds the amount of gallons allowed per the HOA bylaws, we need you to take the pool out".

2 weeks later
    #204 9 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Any updates on the HOA situation?

HOAs don't move that quickly

#258 9 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

ust a note on San Francisco, I have visited it in the past and it was such a beautiful city.

A LOT has changed. Was there not to long ago. It's to the point that "some federal employees have been told to work from home amid the crime and drug use outside of their building in the SoMa. The area of the Federal Building has been a hot spot for drug users and dealers who gather in plain site of security".

If you go to San Fran and rent a car, ask for one that has CA plates. Thieves (smash and grab) go after out of town plates quicker then in state.

Alcatraz is neat to see. Just was taken back by the fact it only housed like 260 inmates. In the 29 years it was open only 1500some stayed there.

#260 9 months ago

South of Market is a neighborhood in San Fran

1 month later
    #364 7 months ago

Thats so simple... I'm going to bring this up today when I talk with them. Thanks!

Don’t mean to offend so hopefully you don’t but, curious as to why the black fence is all over the place and not straight. Is it due to property line, hoa or something??

#366 7 months ago

It's something I'm going to talk to the builder about tonight... I think this is his brother in law and I'm... not impressed but I'm speaking with the builder on the phone tonight.

Yeah I have never seen a fence so awry. At a minimum he could’ve followed your grass line.

7 months later
    #439 4 days ago

The groundhog keeps coming by to hang out by the pool.[quoted image][quoted image]

As cute as it may seem, you might want to get rid of him. When they get close to the house the can cause damage to your home. They will dig under your foundation at a minimum. Another thing they do is attract rats as the rats will live in their tunnels.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/santaeatscheese-loves-pinball-a-rebirth?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.