View topic image gallery

286531-i.png
MMRLE-FRONT.jpg
image-885.jpg
BBBBBBbbr-.jpg
image-742.jpg
image-918.jpg
image-256.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfoodfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

7k is a hot price...

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

where did that one come from ... lol ..

You guys it came from him..

PPS

PPS
Pinball addict
612,750 1
Planet Earth
12 HOURS AGO | # QUOTE | !! | IGNORE
we do have a bunch of the wms Big Bang Bar stuff as wms had done some arrangement with capcom for bbb ...

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

him is me, but I just said we have that stuff ...

lol, you are such tease : )

#152 10 years ago

No BBB or AFM etc for me. I don't like what's going on. Rick and Jack are not getting my money. Canceled Mmr and certainly won't order anything from JJp.
I have an old classic in Jim's hands for restoration and then will pick up next years two sterns.
As a customer my dollars are going to support the guys I believe keep pinball alive.

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

You obviously preordered MMR and cancelled it. What is now "going on" that's you decided to cancel?

"Hey but at least PPS is releasing a nice little game and Rick has been fantastic"

Hwawonyu said:

I agree but now think the price was set by this trend vs what it could have really been. And as the Sharks say,"for that reason I am out".

After reading what Jack said about the pricing I truly believe he and Rick set it as high as they could take it. Not supporting it anymore.

4 months later
#211 10 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

he doesn't have to.

Bankruptcy has a funny way of making things " have to".

#229 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I fully understand the limit, we all have personal limits here, but to go on to say that at $8K you are contributing to this pinflation idea, but $7K is perfectly fine, I don't get it.

At some point you pick a line. Same goes the other way. Well at 8 it is ok so why not 8.5 then 9 etc.
Even if they make my most coveted game I have decided I am not going LE pricing. Besides get ready for some seriously butt hurt resales soon.

5 months later
#239 9 years ago

We all know a shut load will sell.

1 week later
#310 9 years ago

Look harder he made it clear the he can make it if he wants to

#316 9 years ago

How dare they control their intellectual property rights!
Go ahead and pay more to some one jacking up the price for an old game and for huge profits. That makes more sense???

#317 9 years ago

teekee said:
Well, once I broke the news that BBBr will NEVER happen they started talking about something they actually know a LITTLE about... Mexican food.
What do most people do when they're depressed? Eat!

Teekee ... you are not connected into the places to know what can or cannot or is or is not. We can make just about anything we decide to make. if there are issues with anything we have enough connections, good will, $ (if needed), knowledge, capability, and other assets to make just about anything we want to make ... so it would be better for your reputation (which sounds like it is only bolstered if you create controversy without having any basis) .

rick

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfoodfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pps-bbb-remake-list-of-buyers-at-8000?tu=dcfoodfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.