(Topic ID: 98098)

Polk PSW110 sub $99 closeout at Best Buy with free shipping.

By pinball_erie

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 218 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Industen
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image-152.jpg
    image-428.jpg
    image-311.jpg
    close hooters.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-236.jpg
    image-718.jpg
    image-317.jpg
    image-442.jpg
    image-361.jpg
    image-489.jpg
    image-314.jpg
    image-408.jpg
    image-996.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

We have plug n play audio out to these powered subs for stern Sam board games. $35 included adapter wires and shipping. Pm me if ur interested.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.comimage-264.jpgimage-264.jpg

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from boo32:

I cant find it on the site - can you provide a link?

Site is in the process of being rebuilt so I'm holding off adding the new products I have till its done. Pm me and I can send you a invoice.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

#45 9 years ago

For those of you who only want to buy one sub but have up to four stern games we have a pinsmx box. Plays 4 games on one sub. Can be done at the same time or not. Each game input has a potentiometer to adjust the amount of sound each game sends to the sub. It also has four isolation transformers so each game is isolated for one another. You would need one adapter per game $35 each and one pinsmx box $65. This includes all wires and free shipping in the USA. Yes u can play four games at once on one sub, I had three at once in Allentown pinfest.

Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com
    Ps- cant wait till my new site goes up and all this stuff is on there lol

image-508.jpgimage-508.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-93.jpgimage-93.jpg

This last one is the one included built into my stern headphone kits
    image-756.jpgimage-756.jpg

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from Shado1w:

How do you install one of these? Help please : )

Adapter plugs into factory sound board harness. One wire goes from adapter to a sub. If your using the pinsmx from the box one wire goes to the sub again only if your using the box for more then one sub.

image-513.jpgimage-513.jpg

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Ok.. These guys are thinking!!! Great Idea! I love it!!!! Product of the year right here. Simple yet Smart!

Thanks

#76 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Got a sub from Best Buy, trying to hook it up to my Iron Man but all it's doing is making a loud humming/thrumming sound. I am clueless about this tech shit. Someone please help

image-996.jpg 113 KB

image-408.jpg 227 KB

Unfortunately you are using the wrong wires. It's a 3.5mm output not a RCA so it's grounding. We sell with our sub kits a 3.5 mm cord 12' long and a 3.5 x RCA for the sub adapter for the end of the 12' cord...it would work perfect if u used the right connections. If you don't want to wait u can pick them up at radio shack, Home Depot, or best buy

image-314.jpgimage-314.jpgimage-489.jpgimage-489.jpg
    image-442.jpgimage-442.jpgimage-361.jpgimage-361.jpgimage-317.jpgimage-317.jpg

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

So annoying, I took back the speaker wires in favor of this subwoofer cable thinking the pinnovators board was where I plugged it into. I'm an idiot.

U plugged into the right connector, just using the wrong wire.image-236.jpgimage-236.jpgimage-718.jpgimage-718.jpg

#138 9 years ago
    Quoted from cwell:

Any chance of making this sub work? It only has one line in plug.

image.jpg 131 KB

If you plan on using it on a newer stern game I can make it work $35

#140 9 years ago
    Quoted from Carl_694:

With all due respect, I'm sure you have a nice product but can you please refrain from continually trying to sell it in every thread about sound? Perhaps connect with a distributor or something? I am not trying to be a downer but I am tiring of seeing it everywhere. Perhaps I shouldn't care, but...
    At least in this case it was somewhat relevant. In others, the pitch just pops outta nowhere.

I understand, I'm waiting on my new website to be up to sell it. Guess im over do it Since ifs my only way to show it.I'll refrain from posting. Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-psw110-sub-99-closeout-at-best-buy-with-free-shipping?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.