(Topic ID: 98098)

Polk PSW110 sub $99 closeout at Best Buy with free shipping.

By pinball_erie

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 218 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Industen
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image-152.jpg
    image-428.jpg
    image-311.jpg
    close hooters.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-236.jpg
    image-718.jpg
    image-317.jpg
    image-442.jpg
    image-361.jpg
    image-489.jpg
    image-314.jpg
    image-408.jpg
    image-996.jpg

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 9 years ago

I picked up 2 at the local store last night and snagged another online. These aren't the PSW10 subs that we were all getting on Amazon for $69, this is a much better product IMHO and normally runs you about $200-$250.

#2 9 years ago

unavailable anywhere near me.
    congrats to you tho. sounds like an awesome deal.

#3 9 years ago

Ive looked for it and dont see it online have a link?

#4 9 years ago

I found it online but its 250 ? Guess you got lucky

#5 9 years ago

None in stock around me

#6 9 years ago

We have plug n play audio out to these powered subs for stern Sam board games. $35 included adapter wires and shipping. Pm me if ur interested.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.comimage-264.jpgimage-264.jpg

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive looked for it and dont see it online have a link?

Sorry, I do not. I grabbed the last 2 at my local store and they ordered another one for me at the service desk via their online system and it is shipping to me.

#8 9 years ago

For Shits n giggles I stopped by my local best buy to see for myself. None in stock.

So I talk to a rep and he shows me it online, $250

Then he goes into the RSS, which is what an in store clerk uses to check inventory and prices. Well no kidding, on sale $99

Bought 2!

image-771.jpgimage-771.jpg image-86.jpgimage-86.jpg image-16.jpgimage-16.jpg
    #10 9 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

For Shits n giggles I stopped by my local best buy to see for myself. None in stock.
    So I talk to a rep and he shows me it online, $250
    Then he goes into the RSS, which is what an in store clerk uses to check inventory and prices. Well no kidding, on sale $99
    Bought 2!

Thanks man, I don't look like a crazy man now !!!

image-771.jpg 64 KB

image-86.jpg 103 KB

image-16.jpg 80 KB

#11 9 years ago

The PSW110 is much more than $10 better.

#12 9 years ago

thank you, just ordered one for my IMve

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

We have plug n play audio out to these powered subs for stern Sam board games. $35 included adapter wires and shipping. Pm me if ur interested.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

image-264.jpg 62 KB

I cant find it on the site - can you provide a link?

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from oopsallberrys:

thank you, just ordered one for my IMve

Me too!

Enjoy!

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from boo32:

I cant find it on the site - can you provide a link?

Site is in the process of being rebuilt so I'm holding off adding the new products I have till its done. Pm me and I can send you a invoice.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

#16 9 years ago

Anyone actually install one of these on a machine before? I snagged two at that price, but looking at the specs, it appears the frequency response is not any better than the cheaper model?

http://home-subwoofers-review.toptenreviews.com/polk-audio-psw-series-review.html

#17 9 years ago

Did you guys have to go in to the stores to get them? Online even at checkout they still show as $249. If so I'm heading to the nearest Best Buy today I have $30 in rewards certificates too, so if I can land it for $69 out of pocket even better!

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from n0s4atu:

Did you guys have to go in to the stores to get them? Online even at checkout they still show as $249. If so I'm heading to the nearest Best Buy today I have $30 in rewards certificates too, so if I can land it for $69 out of pocket even better!

I went in store and got it done.

#19 9 years ago

Ok, then in I'll go this afternoon. Thanks.

#20 9 years ago

Bought the $89 one - same as T3 and HS2. Can't wait to install it on BSD. That ball being locked in the coffin will prolly shake the room....!!! Closest in-stock PSW110 was in Cincinnati about an hour away - no thanks. I'll sit here at my home and wait patiently .

#21 9 years ago

image-933.jpgimage-933.jpg

Deliver overnight from Best Buy. Pinball_erie, you were right, no comparison between the two. Totally worth the extra $10. Now I've got 200 watts instead of just 100. Plus the size and weight 33lbs is perfect for blow your mind sound! I seen that other one and it was nice, but this is perfect! Thanks for the hook up!

#22 9 years ago

I wonder if this is a nationwide sale? I found a few quasi-local BB's with this available...still a bit of a hike though - I'd hate to drive out and find out it's really still just $250

#23 9 years ago

Don't drive. Just call out there and ask. They may initially tell you it's $250, but have them look it up in their system. I bought two!! The reviews are excellent, though it apparently lacks much in the way of the lowest frequency output. I just hope they are able to get me mine! I'd hate to order it and then find out that the warehouse was empty...

So don't bump this thread any more!!

#24 9 years ago

I think the only real difference between the to subs is one is 50w rms and the other 100w rms so of course the more power the better but in the case of being used for pinball they are going to sound about the same

#25 9 years ago

Just keep in mind that it will take some time to completely break in. Perhaps 50 hours or so of use before it shows its "true" colors.

#26 9 years ago

Do you guys hook these up per pin, or use one for multiple machines?

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

Do you guys hook these up per pin, or use one for multiple machines?

I do one per pin but a lot of people share between machines

#28 9 years ago

One per pin unless you are only playing one pin at a time. Two pins being played side-by-side hooked to the same subwoofer is like trying to listen to two side by side surround sound movies. I found it way too chaotic... broke down and got one sub per pin.

#29 9 years ago

One local Best Buy here has them...@ $199.You got a damn good deal

#30 9 years ago

Amazon has Polk for $91.98

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Amazon has Polk for $91.98

That's the wrong one. LOL. This is the one we're discussing, and it's $175 on Amazon or $150 from other Amazon sellers.

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-10-Inch-Powered-Subwoofer/dp/B000P0528K

Quoted from Slugmeister:

One local Best Buy here has them...@ $199.You got a damn good deal

Got to say this again...You must CALL the Best Buy or show up and have them look in their online system. Geesh.

#32 9 years ago

On second thought, I'd recommend avoiding buying any. They suck.

#33 9 years ago

I did call and they did look it up.You got lucky.And yes this is for the psw 110

#34 9 years ago

Hmph. I just ordered mine last night. Perhaps there was a pricing issue? Anyone else try to call today? Is pricing different on the West Coast?

#35 9 years ago

I just ordered mine with tax $106.86 over the phone - if you look online it shows $249.99 and not available in store. You call them and they will ship for free and shows on clearance for $99.99 in the store, they will price match and over ride price...

Good deal!

#36 9 years ago

Ok here is the deal...........

I went to my local Best Buy today knowing they had none in stock, but could order them online for $99 with free shipping. The young man at the service desk could only find it for $250 and politely told me I was mistaken. I then told him he had to use the EXPRESSLANE part of their system to see the clearance price. He had to get help to get on that part of their system and once he did.....there it was for $99. I ordered 5 of them today and they are being shipped to my house with a grand total of $529.95 "6% tax and free shipping". I think it is a part of their system that must not be used much, and newer people have no idea. FYI the SKU number is 8826103.

I hooked one up last night to my TFLE, now I see why so many people recommend doing this. It really adds another dimension to a pin and adds that "being there" feel to the gameplay. I will add a sub to every pin I own from now on, I truly feel it adds that much to the whole experience. Besides, my 9 year old is completely reinvigorated on pins now because of the "cool helicopter and gun sounds it does, and I can feel the game now", as only a 9 year old can put it.

#38 9 years ago

Just got back with mine, as has been stated it's $99.

Go in or call. Do not try it online. I tried to do a "chat" online and the person just looked online and wouldn't go into their actual system. Frankly I should have called, but wasn't sure if it had to be an in store purchase. Worth the short drive, but better still to simply call and have it show up at your house.

Thanks again for the heads up Erie! Now when my Metallica gets here it'll sound even better.

#39 9 years ago

Called Best Buy and they told me $249. Told them to use EXPRESSLANE and they still told me $249. Basically laughed in my face. Anybody have any other ideas or want to order one for me if I pay you?

#40 9 years ago

Just called and ordered one also thax op for this

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Called Best Buy and they told me $249. Told them to use EXPRESSLANE and they still told me $249. Basically laughed in my face. Anybody have any other ideas or want to order one for me if I pay you?

Here is a scan of my order I did today, hope this helps you out.
    PSW110.pdfPSW110.pdf

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Don't call a store, call the customer service number. Those reps know what ExpressLane is cause they use to process calls over the phone.

Customer service: 1 (888) 237-8289

#43 9 years ago

I ordered the above 5 subs today at 11:30 and just got my email confirmation they have already shipped, due to arrive on Tuesday. They are all coming out of Boston.

#44 9 years ago

I tried, no luck. After 40 minutes on phone and talking to 3 different people they couldn't find it anywhere in the system for 99.99 on clearance. They were probably lying.

#45 9 years ago

For those of you who only want to buy one sub but have up to four stern games we have a pinsmx box. Plays 4 games on one sub. Can be done at the same time or not. Each game input has a potentiometer to adjust the amount of sound each game sends to the sub. It also has four isolation transformers so each game is isolated for one another. You would need one adapter per game $35 each and one pinsmx box $65. This includes all wires and free shipping in the USA. Yes u can play four games at once on one sub, I had three at once in Allentown pinfest.

Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com
    Ps- cant wait till my new site goes up and all this stuff is on there lol

image-508.jpgimage-508.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-93.jpgimage-93.jpg

This last one is the one included built into my stern headphone kits
    image-756.jpgimage-756.jpg

#46 9 years ago

How do you install one of these? Help please : )

#47 9 years ago

Ordered 4 by calling the store direct, told them I was told they were on close out, they talked to manager and now there are 4 on the way lol for $99 each!

Woot

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

For those of you who only want to buy one sub but have up to four stern games we have a pinsmx box. Plays 4 games on one sub. Can be done at the same time or not. Each game input has a potentiometer to adjust the amount of sound each game sends to the sub. It also has four isolation Transformers so each game is isolated for one another. You would need one adapter per game $35 each and one pinsmx box $65. This includes all wires and free shipping in the USA. Yes u can play four games at once on one sub, I had three at once in Allentown pinfest.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com
    Ps- cant wait till my new site goes up and all this stuff is on there lol

This last one is the one included built into my stern headphone kits

image-965.jpg 30 KB

image-93.jpg 112 KB

image-508.jpg 62 KB

image-756.jpg 93 KB

Ok.. These guys are thinking!!! Great Idea! I love it!!!! Product of the year right here. Simple yet Smart!

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Call a different Best Buy! It doesn't matter if it's local.

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from Shado1w:

How do you install one of these? Help please : )

Adapter plugs into factory sound board harness. One wire goes from adapter to a sub. If your using the pinsmx from the box one wire goes to the sub again only if your using the box for more then one sub.

image-513.jpgimage-513.jpg

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polk-psw110-sub-99-closeout-at-best-buy-with-free-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.