(Topic ID: 100579)

PAPA 17 >> what a blast

By Whysnow

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0734a49.jpg
    Quadruple.png
    image.jpg
    papa.jpg
    IMG_4289.JPG
    IMG_4272.JPG
    image-372.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Winball_Pizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 9 years ago

SIDE TOURNAMENT FOR PAPA 18!!!

Anything on a monitor! One game on each of the A bank games on a monitor top ticket wins!

I was walking by the A bank and I saw Mark playing Quicksilver while watching a monitor in A bank. So after A finals and after the lights were down inside PAPA, I got a chance to play Alien Star while looking at the monitor. Everyone in my group was laughing and cheering every made shot and nudge, it was awesome! I need a monitor setup at home now...

#81 9 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have a friend that did this and it is very cool. He used bifold door track to make a track for his camera to travel on. During league he can slide it from whatever game people seem to be blowing up.

Yea its great to be able to watch other people play pinball on a monitor buuuuuut its even better when you watch yourself while you are playing a game! There's a weird half second delay from what you see on the screen and whats actually happening. Everything you do has to be impossibly early from what you see on the screen. If you hit the flipper button when you normally would on the screen image, you've already drained. Its really hard and disorienting but a lot of fun.

#187 9 years ago

PAPA doesn't need a D division they need a B+ division!! Who's with me?!?!

#273 9 years ago

Why aren't we having a serious discussion about the inclusion of the M division at PAPA?!? That's right, M is for monitors!! Rule #1 if a player looks at the playfield instead of the LCD monitor at any time while the ball is in play they are immediately disqualified. DIV M rulez!!!!

#276 9 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Curious as which machines were in A division for the finals....doesn't appear to matter that much, as apparently they were all getting slayed....

Metallica, TAF, Mustang, F14, Alien Star, Cactus Canyon, Johnny Mnemonic. WOF. I feel like I'm forgetting something but, I'll never forget Alien Star on a monitor.... DIV M!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Winball_Pizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-17-what-a-blast?tu=Winball_Pizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.