hipster_(resized).jpg
Gacy_Free_Candy_Van_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
olde_002_(resized).JPG
olde_001_(resized).JPG
H_(resized).jpg
K_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 7 years ago

Another $500 MRSP price increase in 6 months above WNBJM.
On track with the current Stern price testing model for 2016.
This is not exclusive decision of Pabst, if your understand the position of the industry.

Learn, understand, prepare.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

does the purchase of the machine include a one-year's supply of PBR too?
even so, if they gave you a 6-pack a day, that would really only reduce the cost of the machine by about $1K (which is still about $2-2.5K too much, given how much MSRP is

No, just a one year supply of reefer to please the millennial dufus that borrowed the rest of the money from their parents.

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

If they announced a production number, say 100, then these would already be gone

Which is a recognition sign of the foolhardy and current state of pinball ownership. The same people will attempt to sell it for $2-3K more a year later with mirror blades and undercabinet LEDs.

Some say "the pinball community is not that stupid", but I am here to tell you it has completely changed and it is exactly as I described.

I expect Xmas lights on a PBR machine shortly.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Just wait till you see the mods I put on my Vacation America.

Can't wait!
I look forward to the photos.
In that case, it might even increase the game's value.

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

When do you guys think the blow out pricing will occur? My guess is in 90 days. I'm trying to think when I'd be a buyer, probably the 3k mark.

Collectors are not the market, operators are. WNBJM made money, this will as well. However, the price will not be competitive until the $5500 with shipping. Until then, production will be small. I am still watching for closeout on Whoa, so I can buy and resell. I will turn a profit of around $1000.

#158 7 years ago

"Surviving Vangenerately"="New Age Millenlial Land of the Lost"

Nobody "has to" live out of van forever, that is a choice that was even clearly stated in the video. Absolutely clueless.

We have plenty of these "wandering souls" here. The best decription is "rampant".

No goals, no plan, no motivation.
The worst part?
No future, and people that do work pay for this foolishness to provide their "free ride". Not much different than those that opt to live on welfare, because they are too lazy or unwilling, but capable of working nevertheless. That IS a choice.

At least the beard competitors show they want to do something with their life. I don't criticize what people want to do, as long as they do something productive.
Anything.
Living in a van, and skateboarding provides no societal benefit to anybody, including themselves.

Hell, I volunteer at the VA just because I can due to my second career flexibility, one day a week, because I continue to believe in the need to give back. I don't get any benefit personally, and do not want anything. People like this don't even know the meaning of this !#@$ing concept, and probably never will.

I applaud PBR's marketing strategies.

They are nearly perfect for my region, and will make lots of quarters from emptying pockets from useless people.

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Even more so across the water from you in Portland!

For all intents and purposes the CA "sprawl" reached both sides of the Columbia River about 10 years ago. The region is one in the same in this respect. Spend an evening downtown in either city, and people watch, just go home before 10 PM. Nightcrawlers arrive and remain until first rays of sunlight.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

4,894 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xtheblackknightx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pabst-blue-pin-6400?tu=xtheblackknightx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.