(Topic ID: 52291)

Nor Cal Pinheads thread

By practicalsteve

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    20240301_182607 (resized).jpg
    GameOn - 1 (resized).jpeg
    20240227_221559 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matlynch91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7412 2 years ago

Looking for a MET LE, AC/DC LE and a really nice Indy-TPA if anyone knows anyone. Thx in advance.

2 weeks later
    #7441 2 years ago

I have a very nice HUO Elvis Gold if anyone is interested. Listing on pinside. Price negotiable if nothing interesting from a trade perspective (+/- cash). Cheers.

1 week later
    #7456 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Miaden Premium….

Will also be listing a really nice HUO Black Spider-Man in a few weeks that I have maxed out the options on. Would prefer to trade towards a Maiden.

DM if interested.

1 week later
    #7472 2 years ago

Looking for a Stranger Things LE…

#7479 2 years ago

Looking for a Maiden Aces High Topper if anyone has one or knows someone….

1 week later
    #7483 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade my super nice Indy (rad-Cals, brass everything, lior sculpts, elite topper, etc). Ideally looking for a JJP POTC or possibly a Mid Madness Royal. DM if interested.

1 week later
    #7492 1 year ago

It’s a reach, but if anyone has a set of Stranger Thing prem/le screen decals or an alternative, I’m looking. Thank you.

1 month later
    #7563 1 year ago

+1 for Chris at Pinball Pirate (https://www.pinballpirate.com/). Had him come fix my TSPP and it had an issue he had never seen (which seems impossible) but leveraged his network of other skilled pinheads to help diagnose and fix the issue in no time. Super knowledgeable and amazing guy! Also a great host when I’ve brought my son up to his shop.

4 months later
    #7723 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

I’m looking for a Big Bang Bar and willing to pay top dollar for it. Please hit me up if you are considering letting yours go.
    Jason in Reno

So funny…I just posted something similar re BBB in the other California thread. Good luck to both of us. Maybe someone has 2 and we can get a discount on shipping. Ha.

1 month later
    #7797 1 year ago

If someone is interested in a Bond LE, I’ll be moving mine NIB once it arrives (ordered direct from Stern) - simply no room since I bought two other games since pre-ordering. With tax and shipping, I’m in 14.7, but will take best offer (no trades) as I simply have no space. Pin will be shipped to Oakland - no need for any cash until pin actually arrives. Will donate to pinside if it sells here. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

1 month later
    #7829 1 year ago

Long shot, but looking to trade my Alien LV towards a MMr Royal, AFM Le or R&M butter. +$ as needed. Alien is as new with a ton of great mods - listed here - and running current code with no issues. Amazing game, but kids would like something different from their wish list so seeing if there’s a match out there.

Hope everyone is safe and making it through the flooding/storms. Cheers.

1 week later
    #7840 1 year ago

Not a pin, but have an almost new Ms Pac Man (full size) I bought from Gascade about 18 months ago. My wife’s favorite arcade, but she’s only played it a handful of times and said to let it go. Posted on CL, but DM me if interested. Cheers.

1 year later
    #8223 3 months ago

Have my Queen Rhapsody for sale - listed on pinside. As new. Lowest price on pinside. Fun game. Making space.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matlynch91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread?tu=matlynch91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.