Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,430 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 278 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240519_114059_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_5824 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
    pixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpg
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    20240402_141109 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141114 (resized).jpg
    20240402_141118 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240324_221804_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.21.41?PM (resized).png
    There are 8,430 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 169.
    #8351 47 days ago

I have a new set of Deadpool art blades I dont need.65 cash

2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg2845819C-043E-417B-B5A2-93291B71F359 (resized).jpeg
    #8352 47 days ago

Looking for a fairly priced HUO jurassic park premium in the bay area, preferably the newer build with stern IC and t-rex opto fix. If anyone considering of selling theirs, please DM me. Thanks!

#8353 47 days ago
    Quoted from gnocchi_pesto:

Looking for a fairly priced HUO jurassic park premium in the bay area, preferably the newer build with stern IC and t-rex opto fix. If anyone considering of selling theirs, please DM me. Thanks!

What is the TRex opto fix?

#8354 47 days ago
    Quoted from bwalter:

What is the TRex opto fix?

There is this issue where the trex head prematurely closes its jaw and goes up failing to eat the ball. I saw in some threads that in newer build Stern moves the opto location to fix this.

#8355 46 days ago

Other - For Sale
    “AtGames Legends Pinball for sale. Like new condition. Upgrades include the arcade control panel (joystick, buttons and trackball) and coinopsx usb stick with over 1600 retro arcade...”
    46 days ago
    Davis, CA
    Expired!

Local pickup in Davis or free delivery to Golden State Pinball Festival next month!

#8356 46 days ago

AFM priced to sell. Ideally looking to trade for a local Jurassic Park premium.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/174929

20240404_162405 (resized).jpg20240404_162405 (resized).jpg
    Added 37 days ago:

SOLD!

#8357 45 days ago

Listed my GB LE for sale if anyone interested-

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my PERFECT Ghostbusters LE. LE #375. Total plays 451 as of this posting. No scratches or dings never routed. Home use only. Upgrades include, Factory Stern topper, S...”
    2024-04-24
    Fresno, CA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 302 times

#8358 45 days ago

Check out my new adventures in pinball. Support a fellow pinsider in Northern Nevada.. Thank you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1600-jorges-arcade-mods/10627-leg-bolt-head-colored-covers-

#8359 44 days ago

Anyone out there have a Sharkeys Shootout they would be willing to sell? Looking to complete a row of pool themed games in the back of FGW.

#8360 42 days ago

Price drop on my little virtual pin. The cool thing about this is that unlike others, you can add games via a usb stick or hook a pc up to it. Built myself a full size unit, so am not using this anymore. Fun machine. New model with the arcade control panel runs about $1000 without the arcade games or monitor switch for a pc (included here). Local pickup or free delivery to GSPF.

Other - For Sale
    “AtGames Legends Pinball for sale. Like new condition. Upgrades include the arcade control panel (joystick, buttons and trackball) and coinopsx usb stick with over 1600 retro arcade...”
    46 days ago
    Davis, CA
    Expired!

#8361 42 days ago

Listed my Simpsons Pinball Party if anyone is interested:

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The Simpsons Pinball party. The playfield is near perfect. Cliffys installed on the playfield. Titan Rubbers, Treehouse mod, hand of Rod mod, TV mod, Lamp shade mod, additional cha...”
    2024-04-08
    Fresno, CA
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 204 times

#8362 41 days ago

I have a NIB Foo Fighters Pro in So Cal if anyone is looking to purchase or trade.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Foo Fighters Pro 6500 or trade for other Pinball machine.”
    2024-04-20
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Archived after: 4 days
    Viewed: 237 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#8363 41 days ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. Prefer a local opportunity / N. Cal
    Shoot me a PM if you've got / know of one to sell.

Added 37 days ago:

Found one!

#8364 41 days ago
    Quoted from WillM:

PM on a JP LE sent.

#8365 41 days ago
    Quoted from WillM:

Samsies!!!

#8366 39 days ago

A good friend of mine and out-of-state arcade owner/operator is looking for a Centaur. I am acting as his agent in this geographical area so let me know if you have any leads! Thanks

#8367 38 days ago

Anyone want a Fish Tales or trade me (plus cash your way) for a CCr with topper?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175341

20240412_093502 (resized).jpg20240412_093502 (resized).jpg
    #8368 38 days ago

I have very nice original AFM and RFM pins available if anyone is looking in California

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Will post an ad for the RFM this weekend sometime. PM if interested

#8369 36 days ago

I have one spot left for these cool custom armor for GZ.

Quoted from izzy:

Putting together an order for these custom Godzilla side rails. Powder coated black with artwork vinyl. $225 ($285 not bought in a group buy) delivered to Sacramento. I have 3 spots left.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from izzy:

Putting together an order for these custom Godzilla side rails. Powder coated black with artwork vinyl. $225 ($285 not bought in a group buy) delivered to Sacramento. I have 3 spots left.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.19.02?PM (resized).png
    #8370 36 days ago

Missed the JP prem in sac by a few min. Anyone else selling?

#8371 35 days ago

Come and get it. Great deal on a fun and versatile machine!

Other - For Sale
    46 days ago
    Davis, CA
    Expired!

#8372 34 days ago

Cary Hardy at Game On Pinball (San Jose)
    Didn't see Joel in the video but, a nice plug for Game on Pinball.
    Free Gold Watch is next. A few comments about Pacific Pinball Museum too.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Qzcp1fSpvJA?si=-GqIYNfAOcmohNE1

#8373 32 days ago

4th quarter and down to the final play, Hail Mary... Does anyone here have a Pulp Fiction that would be willing to loan me their trough opto boards for the weekend? Mine failed and CGC dropped the ball and did not ship the replacement in time to arrive for our event this weekend (Concord Open). My replacements will arrive on Monday, go figure. I will gladly give you shirt or fine art print of your choice as a thank you.

#8374 32 days ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

4th quarter and down to the final play, Hail Mary... Does anyone here have a Pulp Fiction that would be willing to loan me their trough opto boards for the weekend? Mine failed and CGC dropped the ball and did not ship the replacement in time to arrive for our event this weekend (Concord Open). My replacements will arrive on Monday, go figure. I will gladly give you shirt or fine art print of your choice as a thank you.

PM sent

#8375 32 days ago
    types-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpgtypes-of-pfd-1_1000x (resized).jpg
    #8376 32 days ago

Listing my collector quality restored Funhouse. They don’t get much nicer than this.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored, collector quality Funhouse! Restoration work includes: Restored and clearcoated original playfield Cabinet stripped, painted and decaled Mirrored CPR backglass Ne...”
    2024-04-18
    Davis, CA
    7,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 0 days
    Viewed: 835 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#8377 32 days ago

Hey guys, I have the Oxy Destroyer NIB mod for Godzilla for sale, at $175 picked up in east bay:

***) the Oxygen Destroyer by Interactive Pinball for Godzilla available. It's an interactive mod, really well built, and never installed. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deploying-oxygen-destroyer-dod

Drop me a note if you're interested locally, pickup here in NoCal. I'll cut Pinside in if sold.

Added 29 days ago:

sold

#8378 32 days ago

I have a super clean Medusa w/ CPR playfield installed, full LEDs, Cab and backglass in excellent condition I’m ready to sell. Game is located at Free Gold Watch. $4500 obo. PM me if interested.

#8379 32 days ago

Concord Open Tournament qualifying starts tomorrow.
    Friday 5pm - midnight (Main/Classics Qualifying)
    Saturday 11am - midnight (Main Qualifying)
    Saturday 11am-6pm (Classic Qualifying)
    Saturday 6pm (Classics Finals)
    Saturday Noon (Woman's Tournament)
    Sunday 11am (Main Finals)
    Sunday Consolation tournament starts after the main finals begins.

The Art Market is Saturday 11am - 4pm
    Tie-Dye Tent and art vendors
    Food trucks each day

DRI374 will be streaming the classics final on Saturday night and the main finals on Sunday. Twitch.tv/dri374

Concord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpgConcord Open 2024~2 (resized).jpgpixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).pngpixelcut-export-1713510013302 (resized).png
    #8380 31 days ago

New in box Venom LE.
    Located in SoCal
    11k or trade for other pinball machine

#8381 29 days ago

Anyone have a beat up high speed playfield for sale or trade. The less art, the better. I'm experimenting with art application on a high speed based homebrew, and I need another one for testing.

#8382 29 days ago

I have one, will get in touch with you

#8383 29 days ago

Located in So Cal, in case anyone up north is interested.

#8384 28 days ago

Slowly adding pins for sale. Selling 75% of my pins. Its going to take me a month to get them all listed...

Guardians of the galaxy LE - Listed on pinside
    Ghostbusters LE - Listed on pinside

coming soon Chromed out Tron Pro with lots of extras
    brassed out Tales of the arabian nights very nice
    Spiderman Black

#8385 28 days ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

Slowly adding pins for sale. Selling 75% of my pins. Its going to take me a month to get them all listed...
    Guardians of the galaxy LE - Listed on pinside
    Ghostbusters LE - Listed on pinside
    coming soon Chromed out Tron Pro with lots of extras
    brassed out Tales of the arabian nights very nice
    Spiderman Black

I can attest his machines are top notch and same very rare ones !!

#8386 26 days ago

Gonna list my JP premium with all the Stern accessories and green powder coat, pinstadiums, tons of mods. Any interest hit me up for pics. If it sells before I list I will donate to Pinside.

#8387 26 days ago

listed 24 games yesterday. Will get more up later this week.

Munsters LE here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175979
    follow the link to all the others

Jay

#8388 25 days ago

anyone looking to trade away a Tommy (collector quality) or Munsters LE anytime soon? i have WCS'94, ToM, TAF, and LOTR to trade, all in nice to HUO condition. +/- cash. seeing if there's anything local before throwing out a wider net and posting ads. cheers!

#8389 25 days ago

Ok, thank you everyone that purchased a machine or two from me. I hit my space goal for now. I very much dislike selling machines and dealing with low offers when most of the listings were low to begin with.
    If you have your eye on something hit me up soon. I am pulling the ads sometime this weekend. Thank you again to all the cool pinsiders I’ve met.

J

#8390 24 days ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

Ok, thank you everyone that purchased a machine or two from me. I hit my space goal for now. I very much dislike selling machines and dealing with low offers when most of the listings were low to begin with.
    If you have your eye on something hit me up soon. I am pulling the ads sometime this weekend. Thank you again to all the cool pinsiders I’ve met.
    J

Look, $20 for Lebowski seemed perfectly fair... for me anyways.

#8391 24 days ago

Getting ready to list several games for sale in the marketplace this weekend. Free delivery to the GSPF show for all of you Nor Cal folks.

Take a look at our website for current inventory:

https://mytoyzunlimited.com/classifieds#3cc47e64-118f-4b05-bda6-786817330888

#8392 24 days ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

I very much dislike selling machines and dealing with low offers when most of the listings were low to begin with

No one does. You probably assessed FMV differently on the buy side as well. Wouldn’t take it too personal, it’s just the open market.

#8393 23 days ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

J

Hey, and thank you for keeping the games local and not selling them all off in one lump to a dealer!

Pain in the ass to do individual sales, but always a wonderful way to meet other pinball people new & old.

#8396 23 days ago

Removed the sale pending mark on my little virtual pin/arcade machine until someone who has expressed interest either arranges a firm pickup date or puts down a modest deposit. Gotta have some skin in the game for free delivery to GSPF

Other - For Sale
    46 days ago
    Davis, CA
    Expired!

Got it. Done deal.

#8397 22 days ago

Have my HUO JP LE available that I will list shortly with all the extras.
    Pm if interested

#8398 21 days ago

Hi,

Looking for someone who may be interested in upkeeping games for me. I just don’t have the time to do it, with work and kids. If you are interested in making some $$$ cleaning, maintaining, tweaking, and adding mods to games please PM me. I can keep you busy for awhile.

All games are HUO, just need the love to keep them that way.

Thanks,

Mike

#8399 21 days ago

I lowered the price on my NIB Venom LE.
    Trades welcome

#8400 21 days ago
    Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

I lowered the price on my NIB Venom LE.
    ... $10,864

Wow, this hurts to see. I get that Venom hasn't sold well and there are still NIB LEs out there taking up space, but I really think it got a bad rap by early reviewers, bloggers, YouTubers, etc. It's so much fun to play and everyone that plays mine has a blast with it.

There are 8,430 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 169.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/168 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.