It would be nice if we had a single resource that could update basic needs for our community. Perhaps someone with web space/server that could make weekly updates to basic info such as:
* Board Repair experts
* Clear-coats (who can do them)
* Who is open to trading machines (posting which machines are in rotation in your collection)
* A list of REAL Wishlist machines that people are ready to buy so we can help each other score machines, when the machine is a little too far away to drive out and kick the tires. If I knew that 72Devils up in Sonora wanted a Flash really bad, and one was <30 minutes away from me, I wouldn't mind scouting the pin for him so he wouldn't waste his time on a 4 hour drive down.
* A list of all pin leagues
* A list of Interested people open to opening a league in a certain zipcode where there isn't one...
I don't think we need a Facebook group for this. I don't need daily updates on that kind of stuff. But knowing that it's updated weekly by someone in this group would make the information more relevant. And it wouldn't be easy to update here, unless Steve wanted to make ANOTHER thread, and kill this one, and then RESERVE the first 10 posts for this kind of info, and just be the moderator for all of it...
So I'd like to be able to find all that information right now (above) in one place, and be more helpful and networked. Anyone care to volunteer moderating a web page for this? Or perhaps we jumpstart a new thread and RESERVE 10 posts at the top just dedicated to NorCal resources/interests?
I realize NoCal is a BIG place, and you have to have 8+ sections to cover different regions for this kind of stuff.