Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

six flags (resized).jpg
    193gdsf054vkejpg (resized).jpg
    20200123_185651 (resized).png
    0FD1F462-3FD7-4EA8-9A2B-985A57B4E7ED (resized).jpeg
    tenorq.gif
    tx cat (resized).jpg
    6A1727B9-3918-4693-9352-0A98B5AB7582 (resized).jpeg
    2ED1AD16-BB70-4237-8DB0-652DC8548F4F (resized).jpeg
    download (2) (resized).jpeg
    AR-181018734 (resized).jpg
    YC0p8c.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yeah, it's real hard living with us conservatives here in North Texas also. After all, strong work ethic, personal responsibility, fair taxes, property rights, originalist constitutional outlook, defending the innocent, family values, respect for authority, independent thought, tolerance for people who don't have the same beliefs/values as we do . . . must be a real downer to be around people like us for any length of time.

Funny, you don’t sound like a conservative at all.

#143 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

IN TX; Dr Pepper is it's own food group. Started in Waco.
    DO NOT come to TX and expect to order DP as Coke. You must specify it by name.
    You'll probably be run out of the state if you ask for Mr Pibb.
    I have several friends who only drink DP... while, I myself boycott DP because of the way Snapple treated the original bottler - Dublin Dr Pepper. https://www.bevnet.com/news/2012/dublin-dr-pepper-fans-start-dps-boycott/

I was so pissed when they shut down Dublin Dr. Pepper. It was by far, the best soft drink ever made. I loved it in the 8oz bottles. I would go once every couple of months to our specialty soda shop and buy a few cases. Rumor has it, the formula is still bottled under a pseudo berry name.

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Nope, the proper response is “Just a Coke”

The proper response back in my day was “regular coke”. If they asked If Pepsi was ok I would say, no, it is not ok. Pepsi’s sucks.

#145 4 years ago

In fact Pepsi is un American.

2ED1AD16-BB70-4237-8DB0-652DC8548F4F (resized).jpeg2ED1AD16-BB70-4237-8DB0-652DC8548F4F (resized).jpeg
    #146 4 years ago

FlipperMagigian just downvoted America and upvoted Russian Pepsi. Burn the Witch!!!
    Edit: so did HB Gamer.
    Just joking guys. I got that bottle in Moscow 35 years ago. Didn’t think it would get downvotes. Sorry if I offended you. Sheesh.

1 week later
    #198 4 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Dr. Pepper is terrible, I didn't realize it had so many fans! I wonder if it's like cilantro, where it tastes good to part of the population, but to some people it tastes like soap.

I’m not a fan of regular Dr. Pepper, but Dublin Dr. Pepper was excellent. My favorite soft drink. Really pissed me off that they were forced to stop producing it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moving-to-texas-advice?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.