Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 402 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cburnett11
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010014.JPG
    20150308_154717.jpg
    20150308_154609.jpg
    20150308_154629.jpg
    10713000_1082834338409580_7813367598243606988_n.jpg
    image.jpg
    BelFire.jpg
    BevWho.jpg
    Joust.jpg
    GCGIC.jpg
    20150307_154048.jpg
    20150307_154138.jpg
    20150307_154228.jpg
    20150307_155233.jpg
    20150307_155238.jpg
    20150307_162549.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kennyl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#248 9 years ago

My wife and I are going to this for the first time this year, very excited about it. We'll probably be there early Sunday and stay until it's over.

#260 9 years ago

There's some early photos on the Facebook page. The wife and I are likely moving our single day from Sunday to Saturday to get more time in, plus I kinda want to see the David Crane seminar. Stay safe, everyone, see you there on Saturday!

#304 9 years ago

Very nice photo set, NPO. What was that NIB machine? I couldn't quite make it out in the photo. The wife and I will be there starting at door opening today.

EDIT:

Wait, does that say Back to the Future? Awesome.

#319 9 years ago

Didn't stay for the full time, but the wife and I got there just after opening and stayed until about 2. If you saw a guy wandering around in a blue plaid shirt and black T-shirt that was me. I played pin, wandered the arcade cabinet area, played Duck Hunt in the classic console area, got a raffle ticket, etc. Was great. I also went to the David Crane seminar, very interesting to hear some of the more technical aspects of programming games for the Atari 2600 and hear some of the stories from that era. I also bought (since I didn't dig mine out before hand) a 2600 pitfall and had it signed.

david crane pitfall.jpgdavid crane pitfall.jpg

My wife and I spotted several pinball machines for sale, but we really need to sort out space before we look into purchasing. We got to play test several different ones, though. Perhaps by next year we'll be more sorted space wise and get our first home pin project, I'd love to take a machine in need of TLC and bring it back to life.

#323 9 years ago

I found a video that I appear in twice, taken during the event today. First at 3:38 you can see my wife and I at the CSI machine. I'm in the blue plaid, she's in the pink jacket. Then, as the guy makes his rounds, I appear yet again at about 5:49 for a second. I was walking up to the table where the Pitfall cartridge and manual was purchased (see my earlier post in this thread, up the page a few posts). Therefore, this video was taken just before 12:00 EST today because I was about to head into the seminar.

#365 9 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I had a great time. Getaway did amazing. 559 plays and not even a ball hung up. I am letting her rest for a month or so haha. It had a line everytime I passed by it. I met a bunch of great pinheads this year Hougie, Collin, ChuckWurt and many others plus all the ones I've known from the past. I drank a bit on Saturday night and ended up sleeping through most of Sunday's show. Had a blast. I will return next year for my 5th year in a row.

Hey that was me!

That HSII was yours, then? I played it once and my wife played it more than once, heh. We noticed it was for sale, but we lack funds and space. I really wanted to take it home, though. Played great and looks amazing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kennyl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/louisville-arcade-expo-march-6-8-2015?tu=kennyl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.