(Topic ID: 28334)

Keith P. Johnson vs. Lyman F. Sheats Jr.

By Propaganda

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pinchroma
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who is the better game programmer?”

• Keith P. Johnson 78 votes
      35%
    • Lyman F. Sheats Jr. 145 votes
      65%

(223 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Keith_game_is_over.JPG
    Enjoying_the_pin!.JPG
    Lyman_and_Keith_at_Expo.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 11 years ago

I watched them play pinball at the Expo tournament and Mr Sheats seems to be way better player, he would twist and turn and a rather large crowd gather behind him to watch. I was waiting on the Exhibit hall to reopen and Keith was on the machine next to him while he was playing ACDC. Lyman put up 192 million and only had just a little over 1 million after the first ball. I have only scored 127 million after having machine for over 4 months. I think they are both excellent at pinball work.

#87 11 years ago

I could not remember the pin beside ACDC but after looking back at the pics I now see why Keith's game was over sooner as it was Ironman he was playing and it is normally a much shorter ball time pin. Now if it had been LOTR I think it would have been a more fair and true side by side comparision since they each did the pin and know the best way for points. It was nice to see pin playing masters doing there thing and enjoying the work they do. How many workers go do the stuff they work on during there time off? It would be great if everyone had a job they enjoy!

Lyman_and_Keith_at_Expo.JPGLyman_and_Keith_at_Expo.JPG Enjoying_the_pin!.JPGEnjoying_the_pin!.JPG Keith_game_is_over.JPGKeith_game_is_over.JPG

#101 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Thanks for the giggle. When I saw that pic I can now see how someone could pull a muscle playing pinball.
    Btw...what is weirder? Lyman's stance or someone taking a picture of Lyman from behind? Totally teasing.

I had 5 hours of nothing to do as the Exhibit hall was closed and my wife left me to go visit her family in Aurora 50 minutes away and I only had 5 dollars so I could not even get into the buffet dinner so I sit in the hall way. Anything to kill some some time, I just looked at the sheet wrong on the hours. I did enjoy meeting Celiac502 and friend and Ben and Lundy from NC. I just had to move away from Atari Herecules pin playing but thats another story. I didnt get closeups of his ass but should have got an autograph

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keith-p-johnson-vs-lyman-f-sheats-jr?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.