Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by swampfire
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Boot_in_AZZZ.JPG
    ibtl2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blownfuse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 11 years ago

As someone new to Pinside but been around RGP for a very long time (long enough to have had many battle scars, as Cliffy knows), it bumms me out that all the negativity here makes me feel not welcome. RGP will always be my first home. I already know how to deal with the very few trolls there, they are nothing to me, I can do my own moderating. I dropped in to see what Pinside was all about and saw a bunch of people needing help, that's why I stayed. So ... I'm on the fence, posting to both now.

#101 11 years ago

RGP is like a group of people hangin' out in a bar watching TV, drinking beer, swearing and talking loud about favorite make out spots. There's a creepy guy in the corner and he's always trying to get in on the conversation thinking he's important or pickin' fights.

Pinside is more like going to a sleep over at someones house and the front door is always open, everyone's wearing P.J.'s with with feet (bunny ears are optional), sitting in a dark room with milk and cookies telling not so scary ghost stories. Mom and Dad are in the other room listening and the creepy guy isn't invited over.

Either one you pick, you adapt to fit the place you visit and somedays you'll like one more than the other.

#105 11 years ago

I don't, but I can alway buy some, it's all good. Now who's hogging the cookies?

Quoted from Rabscuttle:

I own PJs with feet...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blownfuse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-saying-thanks?tu=blownfuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.