IMG_9692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9689 (resized).jpeg
Jaws-smile-for-a-family-picture-richard-kiel.gif
you will get nothing (resized).jpg
PXL_20240301_011213296.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0154 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NunoDirector.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1178 12 months ago
Quoted from HangGlider2:

Finally made room for #005 to be unboxed, what an awesome game!!!
Just a few games in so far but I have a question about the sounds heard when a new ball is launched into the shooter lane. Mine makes several (3 or 4) sounds like it's doing a ball search every time a NEW ball is launched. It doesn't do it on ball saves and extra balls, just new balls. Is this normal???
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Having 005 it’s pretty sweet next to the 500! Congratulations my friend!

#1179 12 months ago
Quoted from A330FOATL:

I love my JB60th, but found the abundance of white lights kind of boring, so I've been adding colored gel paper to spruce it up a bit. Here's the first grouping:
[quoted image]

This looks really cool! How you did it? Can you show us? Great idea! Definitely some blue there makes the entire machine more cohesive with the blueish color of it! Awesome

#1214 11 months ago
Quoted from A330FOATL:

I don't want to mod my JB60th too much, but it "needed" something in the top, left hand corner to hid that big metal piece, so I decided on the Lotus. I got the 1/43 scale corgi and wired the car to that metal piece. I think it came out great and wanted to share!

That looks great! How you wired it on the metal piece my friend? Do you mind to share?

1 week later
#1243 11 months ago

Hi everyone! Quick question, does anyone have a PinWoofer in your Bond 60th? How did you put your sound levels? Any advice for the best audio? Thanks!

#1248 11 months ago
Quoted from playfield-pro:

The 4" speakers will fit. You can also modify the LE panel, then you can also install 5.25" speakers - but then they are not in the middle. So you should put the original foam in front of it.
I have now installed Flipper Fidelty and sounds is much better.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Loved the blue ring on the speaker, where do you find it my friend? That comes with the Flipper Fidelity speakers?

#1250 11 months ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey NunoDirector !
Below is the link to our recommended / starting settings:
https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-stern-spike2-james-bond-007-amplifier-settings/
Let us know if we can be of further assistance!
Thanks,
Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri
[quoted image]

Thank you so much my friends! It's amazing the difference! Playing the game with this sound takes the game to a whole new level! Kudos!

1 week later
#1291 11 months ago

Hi everybody, every time I used to hold the left flipper and do a manual plunge (shooter rod) to go for the skill shot went perfectly, but since the last update the only way to open the gate and the ball can pass by for the skill shot is if I do the automatic plunge, not with the shooter rod. Does this happen to someone else or just my machine? What do you think should be the problem? Thanks for your time and help!

1 week later
#1363 10 months ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

To confirm, the 11/16" t-molding is the correct size? (still waiting for light blue 11/16" to come back in stock at t-molding.com)

I went with this one and it was perfect!

https://www.t-molding.com/3-4in-baby-blue-t-molding.html

20” is more than enough!

F47B1848-E3DD-47C5-86AD-6D5DC191E8A3 (resized).jpegF47B1848-E3DD-47C5-86AD-6D5DC191E8A3 (resized).jpegIMG_7900 (resized).jpegIMG_7900 (resized).jpeg
#1365 10 months ago
Quoted from twenty84:

11/16" is correct. 3/4" is slightly too wide but a lot of people still use it.

I think you mean 20 feet and not 20". It takes 13 feet to do a game.

That’s correct my friend. 20 feet. My bad. 3/4 it’s just a little bit wider but nothing too much to actually distract you or make it impossible to assemble it. The color is spot on.

1 week later
#1397 10 months ago
Quoted from Flips365:

I can't bring myself to unbox mine. I paid full MSRP the day of it's release. It is very tough to see them now listed for 5 to 6 thousand dollars less NIB...So if I open mine it's worth even a greater deal less. I'm not ever planning to sell mine. Just the idea of it being sold elsewhere for so much less really really sucks. I could definitely open it, play it, enjoy it, share it with friends and family, and stay off of the internet sites that have it listed.. That's one way to go I guess. I really wanted the satisfaction of knowing that I got a great game that is sought after and in high demand. I'm reminded of the Wonder Woman scene from Shallow Hal. These prices effectively "Shallow Hal, wants a Gal" ed me.

At the end of the day the only true thing that you should be asking yourself is: did you buy it to play it, to flip it or to flex about it?.You mentioned you are never gonna sell it so..Who cares what price it's been selling around? Why do you care how much you bought it? You bought it because you wanted it and you could afford it. That’s it. You bought it for yourself. Because you loved the theme, you loved the designer, you loved how pinball makes you feel as a hobby, as a passion. I believe in what you said at the end: open it “to play it, to enjoy it, to share it with family and friends”…that’s it. This is what pinball Should be about. Why do you have to live with an unopened box at home that makes you feel “less”? You bought it because you want it to make you feel MORE "exclusive", MORE excited, MORE satisfied and even MORE happy right? So stop thinking about what others are doing with theirs or how much they are selling theirs. Play yours, feel proud of yourself for owning it and be happy to be fortunate enough to have the opportunity and blessing to buy one in the first place. Not many people have that and you do. So embrace it and dive into it because it's worth it. This machine is special. I don't care what people could say about it, I KNOW this machine is something else that only in time people will understand the greatness in it. So feel good about yourself, If you see it and it makes you smile because it genuinely makes you happy, you made the right call.

#1410 10 months ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Sorry just looking into this title. I assumed distributors were jacking them up like other limited games. Anyone know who is selling below MSRP then?

It’s not NIB but it’s 15,500$

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158962

#1411 10 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Anyone added any kind of playfield protectors on each of the drop downs? After seeing the damage on the 60th at the Pinball Hall of Fame. I added drop protectors on my rick and morty, but I can't find anything for stern in-line drops like the 60th has (other than mylar).

I put the playfield protectors on my LE and 60th and regardless on what I have read on previous comments, nothing changed on gameplay + the playfields are pretty much intact.

60th
https://playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/vz-IwuX5w0WB3TIoqXBJSA?categoryid=22&category=Playfield%20Protectors&name=James%20Bond%20007%20%2860th%20Anniversary%20Limited%20Edition%29%20%7C%202022

LE
https://playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/lmc3-u8LWk-Nw_uLkHhvFg?categoryid=22&category=Playfield%20Protectors&name=James%20Bond%20007%20%28Limited%20Edition%29%20%7C%202022

1 week later
#1472 10 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I bought this Art of Pinball mod for my Bond LE, but it looks pretty cool on the 60th too.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow I didn’t know it would look that good on the 60th! Having trouble which one will be now!

#1497 9 months ago

#1498 9 months ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

What about Elvira House of Horrors 40th? After LEs & Super LEs.
Gomez has already said something to the effect that Goldfinger Edition of Cornerstone Bond is possible. Which IMHO, has possibility to de-value Bond Cornerstone LE.
They might not stop at shooter rods, side armor, or toppers. Maybe a different "version" of the 60th Anniversary game will be next???
Personally, I think this was a dangerous trend and one of the most egregious instances was with WOZ - Emerald City, Ruby Red, Yellow Brick Road...

With the release of these not-exclusive accessories, they are basically saying there will not be a Goldfinger Edition. I think they had enough of not receiving approval from the IP, that they decided to move on. Venom, Jaws and other machines are coming next. Venom in 2 weeks gets announced. I believe they just want to give the best code they can, close this chapter and go to the next one. It's sad actually. Perhaps in some years they will make a Vault version with Goldfinger but I truly doubt it. If they didn't get the license for the song, I don't see the movie itself as a Cornerstone.

#1524 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Thanks.. Anyone thinking about buying it for their BondLE?

Im waiting

Quoted from snaroff:

Since someone sells a black screws mod for the LCD, why not gold/bronze screws for the spinning disk? Kind of random that Stern used black screws for the spinner enclosure but not the LCD.
[quoted image]

I second that! That would be a nice touch

#1535 9 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Does anyone know the right size for the playfield monitor screws? I’d like to change them to black.

I believe they are selling them here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/08708-bond-60th-black-screen-screws

#1536 9 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’m curious if anyone is considering putting the stern LE art blades in the 60th and how that may look. The mirror blades look great too.

I was thinking the same exact thing the other day. I already have Mirror blades which I personally think looks perfect for the theme, but definitely I wonder how cool would it look with those LE art blades.

#1559 9 months ago

Any advice how to protect it so it doesn't get that beaten up? Thanks!

IMG_9791 (resized).jpegIMG_9791 (resized).jpeg
#1561 9 months ago

Just buy a spare one. Swap it our when you want it to look nice again!

Can you share with me a link where I can find a spare to buy my friend? Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.

#1568 9 months ago

Hi everybody! Quick question, does anyone knows how to speed up the reset for a new game right after the game ends without waiting for the reels to do the whole spinning for match? On the cornerstones it’s both flippers at the same time and you skip the whole animation and takes you straight to a new game. I can’t find a way to do the same on the 60th so far. Thanks

#1575 9 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yup, you can disable the match reel spin in settings, or even disable match entirely.

Quoted from snaroff:

Under Adjustments/007
[quoted image]

Feature adjustment 63.[quoted image]

Thank you so much my friends! Found it and solved it! Truly appreciated!

#1578 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:Pleasure. Itvis a fantastic game and you just have to keep hitting the start button... The reels make you wait too long!

That was exactly the reason behind the questions! Lol I Loved the game! My favorite so far!

Quoted from snaroff:

Was sick of the N/D drops being obscured by the left spotlight, so I moved it to the same post as the spinner spotlight.
Really useful to be able to see all the BOND targets
Since I have Pinstadiums installed, I could probably lose both GI spotlights entirely, but they don't bother me in their current location.

The suggestion from snaroff is incredible! Good call my friend! WAY BETTER this way! I saw you installed PinStadium on your 60th, how does it look? Did you configure it with only white and different tones of blue or what was your approach? Can you share a video? I was thinking the other day if I should get it.

#1589 9 months ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Can anyone point me where to get a protector for the inline drops? Looks like this is a spot for playfield wear in the long run. I’d try Cliffy but sounds like he has a 6-month backlog right now…. Was wondering if there is a Mylar solution?

Have you look the playfield protector for the 60th?
I know some people doesn’t like it but it protects inlines and the other areas as well:
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/vz-IwuX5w0WB3TIoqXBJSA?categoryid=22&category=Playfield%20Protectors&name=James%20Bond%20007%20%2860th%20Anniversary%20Limited%20Edition%29%20%7C%202022

#1591 9 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’d love to see a plastic protector set for this one as well!

I bought the plastics from there as well once I bought the blue trim for the speakers also. Have them on my 60th and they are awesome:

https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/GP_zv3sVo0StefzBzrRbOg?categoryid=23&category=-&name=James%20Bond%20007%20%2860th%20Anniversary%20Limited%20Edition%29%20%7C%202022

1 week later
#1617 9 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Swapped out a lot of the screws, lock nuts and washers for colored ones to clean up the look. Was short a few pieces but they are on the way from mezel mods.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Super cool idea! Looks amazing! I used clear rubbers, but the blue nuts and golden screws looked sublime my friend! Kudos!

3 weeks later
#1668 8 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Added a blue captive ball and a db5 to cover the diverter.
[quoted image]

Cool idea going for blue my friend! I changed all my Pinballs to white on my 60th. Game plays faster and more brutal, but loved how it looks!

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-24 a la(s) 11.15.06 a.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-08-24 a la(s) 11.15.06 a.m. (resized).png
#1676 8 months ago
Quoted from paynemic:

So following up on my left orbit not sticking in the bond scooop:
I just removed that top left post sleeve entirely. 100% shot success now! Should I feel bad about doing that? That post never seems to take a direct shot, so I can’t imagine why it’s needed there.

Which one you removed my friend?

#1684 8 months ago
Quoted from EsqueletoBlanco:

First time poster but long time lurker of Pinside.
I absolutely love anything James Bond and am probably getting this pin for my man cave since Venom isn’t out yet and good luck finding a NIB Godzilla LE.
All that to say, why is there so much hate around this version compared to the other 007 pin? I think this game looks amazing and anyone I’ve read from that’s played it has posted a positive experience.
Is it just the price point people have issue with?
TIA!

People complain mostly about the price, then about the art package, recently about all the "exclusive" accessories that are no longer exclusive and also all went to hell when distros started to sell them way below the price Stern said at the beginning. It's a shame because it overshadowed one of the best Pins ever in my opinion. Perhaps I'm biased because I'm a Bond fan, but as a Pinball enthusiast it's my favorite one so far and even though i'm not a incredible pinball player like everyone here (I'm ashamed actually of my score), it's the one I always go for a game and keep coming back every single time with a sense of joy and excitement. Great layout (Elwin proving once again why he is the goat), great music, addictive, fast and brutal gameplay and for me it's just gorgeous to look at. Everyone is going to have their opinion, my advice is if you have the opportunity to play one, go for it and tell us what you think. I guarantee it's going to surprise you.

1 week later
#1708 8 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Yes, for home use just looking for a setting adjustment to be able to select on screen after each ball vs needing a code /phone.

Hi my friend, can you tell me which setting adjustment is to be able to have those new sounds on screen instead of using the QR codes? I couldn't find them. Thanks!

#1714 7 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Finally! This 60th is being loaned out on location and could be going "home" soon. I finally rolled it over once lol!! Love this pin!
[quoted image]

Finally my friend! That's awesome! Enjoy the hell out of it!

tumblr_mdk0iacW6Z1qdxrrdo1_500.giftumblr_mdk0iacW6Z1qdxrrdo1_500.gif
#1715 7 months ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

you can only access those sound packages with the qr codes

Oh I see, totally a shame! They should incorporate them on the selection screen. That would be way easier and practical. Thanks for the info my friend!

#1729 7 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I haven’t seen any issues on mine. I did email Cliffy to see if we could work together to put together a protector kit for the 60th. I haven’t heard back.

That will be great! Let me know if you manage him yo make it!

4 weeks later
#1779 6 months ago

Happy James Bond Day if you are in Australia.. All 10 of us!
[quoted image]

Best game to celebrate Bond day for sure! Cheers my friend!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
1 month later
#1808 5 months ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Do we expect any more code updates or do we think it's done?

I was wondering the same thing the other day. What should we expect more from this game? Any ideas?

1 week later
#1817 5 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

New code is up.

Awesome! I just want to get home from work to play it! Does anyone know what’s new?

IMG_5393.gifIMG_5393.gif
#1821 5 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Oof, yes, that is a literal game-changer. I might be a wuss and set it the old way.

How you do that my friend?

2 weeks later
#1840 5 months ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Price Check Advice Sought:
I'm interested in joining this club. I was interested months ago but shelved the idea after coming to grips with the reality that I couldn't afford the game. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers here by pointing out how much this title has depreciated, but I have to ask: can HUO examples be had for $12K at this point?
Also, can it be had NIB for, say, $13500? Is that a fair sum to offer a dealer? I realize selling pins in this "correction" market is quite difficult and buyers have the upper hand, so I thought maybe I could get somewhere offering just $13500 for NIB. I have no idea what distributors paid Stern for these games, but I find it hard to imagine they paid north of $15K for a game that seemed to offer little more over a Stern LE than cachet/collectibility. (No offense!) If dealers paid $12K, then an offer of $13500 today wouldn't be so out of line. Yes, I know of "pricing floors" for Stern dealers, but in this market, where distros are struggling to sell games, holding out for $15K for a Bond 60th you still have in inventory when you have bills to pay and Jaws is right around the corner seems like pure folly.
Thoughts?

If you have the chance to grab one and you are really interested in it, don't hesitate. It's an incredible game. If you want to flex about money and value, skip it. If you are a Pinball fanatic it's a really fun game, if you are a Pinball Player it's a really challenging game and if you are a Hard core Bond fan it's a Fantastic game. Doesn't matter the perspective, it's always a win situation and a keeper. It's my 3rd game and has become my favorite so far. Thanks to this game, 4 of my friends who never got into pinball, became Pinball enthusiasts now. It's the machine with the most plays at my house and the one who always guests fights to play next. We can no longer estimate the value of a game with the prices right now. It's completely unpredictable and inaccurate. People selling JP LEs and Elvira's 40ths for 20K a few weeks ago just got burned with NIB Limited Editions releases now at 12K. NIB Venoms Pro selling at 6K and old games used with deteriorated playfields like DE Star Wars selling at 8K. Jaws is coming out, but who knows how it's gonna be? EJ was supposed to blow everyone away and Labyrinth came and swept the floor with it. James Bond was a "mediocre game" back in February and everyone was selling them, with code updates its top 5 easily now. Bond 60th will never get a rerun. That's for sure. Only 500 In the world and Bond will only have another anniversary edition in 10 years. Perhaps we all will be gone by then. Enjoy while you can, flip it and have fun.

1 week later
#1863 4 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

So, as far as I can tell no one has done plastic protectors for this? I may put a file together and cut some - any interest in sling/inlane protectors if I do? Was thinking florescent blue, which is a really light blue color, might pop here. Or just clear.

Playfield Protectors did clear ones:
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/GP_zv3sVo0StefzBzrRbOg?categoryid=23&category=-&name=James%20Bond%20007%20%2860th%20Anniversary%20Limited%20Edition%29%20%7C%202022

So probably go for the light blue, I think that’s going to look really cool with the playfield art.

1 month later
#1885 3 months ago

Hi everyone! Sorry if this was asked before, but has anyone assembled any speaker lighted panel mod for their 60th? With the score reel it's almost impossible to find one that could fit. I believe a full White + Blue Deluxe Spike 2 (Type 12) with Sound Activated RGB from Mr Doug of SpeakerLightKits.com could look super cool with the Spectre Acrylic Speaker Grill inserts from ScottyC . I just bought the acrylic speaker, but no luck with the speaker panel light mod yet.

If anyone knows one that could fit on the 60th please let me know!

Thanks everybody! Nuno

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-11 a la(s) 7.22.45?p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-01-11 a la(s) 7.22.45?p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-01-11 a la(s) 7.24.22?p.m. (resized).pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-01-11 a la(s) 7.24.22?p.m. (resized).png
1 month later
#2002 50 days ago
Quoted from skink91:

I played the newest code a bit last night waiting to be upset about the new callouts (enough so that it would ‘ruin the game’?)
Not sure I get the outrage. I liked the hold bonus feature. Some of the callouts were a bit more cheesy than I would have preferred… but not awful. Am I missing something here?

Same here, I liked them a lot. I feel you are more "In the game" with them. It's my favorite Pin on my collection, but it's interesting that for all of us, the owners, we were very vocal against all the nonsense criticism the machine got from the community with all the "price" issue that it suffered not only on the launch but with the recent dropping price on the market, buy in recent times, something happened that now the owners, are started to become the very same kind of people that we were so against about at the beginning. Bond 60th kind of became a controversial machine to talk about in this group. For some people who just shared their mods on the machine, aesthetic preferences or cosmetical changes, they were qualified as sinners with "bad taste" among other things. It doesn't matter if it's a magnet on the coin door, a toy car, changing the rubbers for another color or even assembling different side arts, people just look down at you with judgmental criticism. Now with this recent code update, which is something OFFICIAL from Stern, 250 new call outs that most pinheads will dream about to receive such an improvement on their respective machines, people are mentioning they "ruined the game" or "I had to sell it". Nothing it's good enough. "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain". To each on their own I guess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
13,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NunoDirector.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-007-60th-anniversary-le-club?tu=NunoDirector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.