Flame suit on - I think RZ is the worst modern pin out there by a domestic manufacturer. I applaud designers that try new things, but this misses on so many levels.
1) The right two "orbits" are so janky. Usually orbit rails are curved to the ball on it's incoming path. That right orbit's rail is flat and at an angle to the shot meaning it's going to deaden part of the ball's momentum and be reject city. Nothing in the game is a smooth or good feeling shot.
2) The 1-2-3 Super Skill Shot is impossible and not even fun. Soft plunging to the 1 is hard enough and 99% of the time won't bounce to 2. It's also not intuitive to a new player as most progressing lights during a skill shot mean to time it. Not on RZ. It's telling you to hit 1, then 2, then 3. But you can time a hard plunge to 3, hit 3 when lit, and not get jack. WTF? The DMD should tell you what to do.
3) You can shoot the "Start Mode" on the left orbit, and a mode doesn't start. WTF?!?!? You apparently have to get it in a saucer up there which isn't a guarantee.
4) The upper PF sucks. Nothing to do, unless you're one of those types who go crazy for rollover switches in open spaces!
5) "ADD A BALL NICE. YOU GOTTA SHOOT EVERYTHING TWICE!"
There's a running gag in our league that if I get assigned that game, there's a silence in the room so you can hear the steam coming from my head. I always offer the owners to bring it out to the curb on trash day.