(Topic ID: 28023)

Invisiglass: Pricey, but pretty damn awesome!

By molspin

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Flyguy_s_Shoes.jpg
    Lift_shoes.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 11 years ago

Is this glass as good as the PDI glass? I may be ordering but have only seen PDI glass in person and it is amazing. I have read that the invisiglass uses a different process and is not quite as clear. Anybody have any ideas or maybe they have seen both.....Tatman?

#73 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I have both, and I honestly can't notice a difference in performance. The only visible difference when the glass is installed in a machine is the color of the reflection coming off it.

Not trying to be a smart a$$ but isn't the idea to have no reflection?

I guess if you get at a specific angle there may be a small amount of reflection from some overhead lighting or sunshine coming through the room that can cause a bit of reflection.

I do remember looking at the PDI glass and the playfield and it looked as though there was no glass at all until you reached down to touch the playfield and your hand hit the glass. If invisiglass has this same capability then I will be in for a couple sheets.

Thanks for some advice gweem. Any others have both and opinions on the two types of glass?

#79 11 years ago

absocountry....any chance you spoke with Terry at pinballlife about a bulk order for the Pinside community?

#109 11 years ago

Hey abso,

I am guessing jeffspinballpalace has spoke with pinballdecals about a bulk order from the members of Pinside and has found out that they also will be giving a large order discount.

He just has not posted the specifics on the discount as of yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loren3233.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invisiglass-pricey-but-pretty-damn-awesome?tu=loren3233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.