Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wally.jpg
Postal Inspection Service.png
popcorn-startrek.gif
37012709.jpg
redneck_mentor.jpg
Pac_Man_Ass_Tattoo.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago

He took your money and nothing to show for 2 months no ripped off. I sell mini models I will collect money up fort but I can assure you you'll get your item if you paid it takes me awhile to build them sometimes I have issues, but seriously this guys had 2 months to ship it takes 1 day to do it he's not building the damn thing I think your being taken.

#28 10 years ago

Never do money order or transfer work through PayPal if he can't set up s paypal then he doesn't want the money that bad your better covered through that. To late now hope it works out and you didnt pay alot

2 weeks later
#124 10 years ago

He's probably on here reading so he knows your game keep stuff private if you want to mess with them otherwise you just handed over your game plan. To the person that said start a pin side mafia I already had a name and logo for Midwest area last year haha

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

There is no game, and he was told over the phone what was posted here, so I don't see any harm in this thread.

What I meant was that he mite no your game and dodge your buddy more because your posting it here hell know exactly what it is and just not be afraid of what he says I didn't mean it as an actually game. I don't see harm in it either I just wouldn't post what your saying to him till after its been resolved. I hope it all works out for you people like this should pay double crazy doesn't take that long to ship something you should already have. If he was building it different story.

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

LOL.....I still can't believe this is going on over $100. This really is funny watching this unfold.
You guys need to watch some episodes of American Greed to truly put this FRAUD into perspective.
However, it was really nice of that pinsider to get involved trying to help you out.
Good luck to you. I can see this ongoing saga still going on a year from now. I still say if you are this upset at him then really deal with it....if not just move on if this doesn't work. It's like telling your Daddy and Mommy the bully at school took your milk money. My Dad would have given me a bat and said "get your money back" after he beat the cr** out of me. My point....it is only $100 and if it is truly bothering you this much the guy got you then REALLY DEAL WITH IT. Otherwise, let it go if this doesn't work.
Truly, I wish there was a way I could take your "milk money".....sorry couldn't resist. Guess you would have your sister try to get it back for you.

I don't know what you do for a living but 100 dollar is not something we just throw away and say oh well where we come I come fro neither if I were well off would I let it slide. Its the principle of this you can't take advantage of people like this weather its 50 dollars or 50 thousand it should be treated the same fraud. Good luck to you and your money you have to throw around I come from a lower class home you wouldn't get away with taking 100 dollars from me.. you'll have a bad time.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Dude. Don't feed this guy.
Wait, who am I kidding. Feed him, feed him. The results are almost tirelessly hilarious.

His user tag suites him houseofopinions ha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 69.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-i-been-scammed?tu=jjsrt8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.