(Topic ID: 325497)

Atomic Godzilla Mod (List closed...Reserve list open)

By Jazzbouche

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,259 posts
  • 825 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by MFrenchie5
  • Topic is favorited by 196 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9346 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3325 (resized).JPG
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0637 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7181 (resized).png
IMG_7179 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240226_024800927 (resized).jpg
IMG_0706 (resized).jpeg
Mojo-Xmas-2023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4339 (resized).png
IMG_4340 (resized).png
IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8984 (resized).jpeg
MOD2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 26.
#601 1 year ago

I just got the Godzilla pro and I love it, so I was going thru all of the mods I want to get to enhance the pin and I came across this forum. The Godzilla looks amazing, so would you mind adding me to the list for the extended version? Thanks!!!

#602 1 year ago

Can you add me to the list for extended?

#603 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for an extended for my soon arriving premium.

Thanks

#604 1 year ago

Please add me for the extended version please.

#605 1 year ago

Please sign me up for an extended version.

Thanks!

#606 1 year ago

Wondering - because the plastic of Godzilla’s spines are blue - when I add a color change in the software I really don’t see a change from him lighting up blue. Am I missing something?

#607 1 year ago
Quoted from Method_Own:

Wondering - because the plastic of Godzilla’s spines are blue - when I add a color change in the software I really don’t see a change from him lighting up blue. Am I missing something?

You're not gonna see a huge colour change, for exactly that reason. I think the default is set to a white which illuminates the brightest. You can play with the colours to get slightly different hues (for example you can get a bit more purple by having the lights red etc..) but it'll be darker and less effective in my opinion. The default is what we feel it operates best as. It's not really designed for playing around with colours, but the functionality is there if you wanted to.

#608 1 year ago

Quick Update everyone - we're shipping again now and we've contacted up to number 250 on the list! Still aiming to get to 300 by early/mid May! Onwards and Upwards!!

Thanks again for all the support!

#609 1 year ago

At this time of year, if the weather is just right, sometimes you can see the rare gathering of many Atomic Godzillas returning and congregating at their birthplace!
IMG_6004 (resized).jpegIMG_6004 (resized).jpeg

#610 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Quick Update everyone - we're shipping again now and we've contacted up to number 250 on the list! Still aiming to get to 300 by early/mid May! Onwards and Upwards!!
Thanks again for all the support!

Woohoo, 13 more and I’m in…..so impatient

#611 1 year ago

Woo hoo................you're getting closer to 440...........my magic number. Onward.........through the fog........EXCELSIOR!!!

#612 1 year ago

Please add me for extended LE version

#613 1 year ago

Thanks for your hard work, these look awesome! Add me to the list for an extended, please and thanks!

#614 1 year ago

Please add me to the list, Godzilla Extended version, have a Premium, Thanks.....

#615 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the Godzilla extended version. Thank you, Dave

#616 1 year ago

Looks awesome. Please sign me up for an extended - thank you!

#617 1 year ago

Please add me to the list premium extended

#618 1 year ago

Please sign me up for Atomic Godzilla Extended. Thanks

#619 1 year ago

Please sing me up for the Atomic Godzilla Extended version. Thanks!

#620 1 year ago

Please add me for the Extended for Premium

#621 1 year ago

Please add me for the premium extended version. Thanks!

#622 1 year ago

Please add me for the premium extended version: Atomic Godzilla Extended, with integrated Lightstrip AND Lolly G.I.

Thank you, and I hope you are not seeing Godzilla figurines marching in your sleep!

#623 1 year ago

I think I put in my request tobe added to the list awhile back. If not, I sure would like to be. Thanks

#624 1 year ago
Quoted from Dragonfiredog:

Woo hoo................you're getting closer to 440...........my magic number. Onward.........through the fog........EXCELSIOR!!!

337 here and my Godzilla gets built by Stern in about 6 weeks - could be perfect timing!

#625 1 year ago
Quoted from MasterOnion5:

337 here and my Godzilla gets built by Stern in about 6 weeks - could be perfect timing!

I'm supposed to get my machine at the end of June, so.......................maybe............just maybe.............I'll have my Atomic Godzilla by then, or at least, shortly thereafter! I've been having too much fun researching and buying all kinds of the coolest mods for this game. God is good!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#626 1 year ago

I'm supposed to get my machine at the end of June, so.......................maybe............just maybe.............I'll have my Atomic Godzilla by then, or at least, shortly thereafter! I've been having too much fun researching and buying all kinds of the coolest mods for this game. God is good!

Right there with ya @dragonfiredog! I’m #303!

#627 1 year ago

Please add me for the premium extended version. Please

#628 1 year ago

Extended Premium please.

#629 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

Right there with ya Dragonfiredog! I’m #303!

Your Godzilla (body) will be somewhere in this little army of fellas, having there 'dirty' coat applied!

IMG_6014 (resized).jpegIMG_6014 (resized).jpeg
#630 1 year ago

Just a quick message/update/apology to those that were contacted and paid over the past week...we have all the shipping booked in and ready to go, but there have been delays with the pickup from Royal Mail due to a new account setup we're in the middle of. The batch should be picked up tomorrow, and we'll be sending out all the tracking updates once it's done. Although we have the tracking already, we didn't want to share it until the packages have actually been dispatched. Sorry for the slight delay!!

#631 1 year ago

Please sign me up for an extended version.

#632 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Your Godzilla (body) will be somewhere in this little army of fellas, having there 'dirty' coat applied!
[quoted image]

There is something creepy yet cool about this photo

#633 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

[quoted image]

Yahootie! Progress, progress, progress! You're getting closer to my number..............so, keep on keepin' on!!!

#634 1 year ago

Hey Everyone,

Thanks again for all the support on this mod - it's been awesome!! I currently have all the parts in house (I think!!) to complete all the orders on the list, and have my work cut out to achieve that as soon as possible. With that in mind I'm closing the list at this point and will focus on fulfilling the orders in place. Everyone above this post and who has messaged me prior to this point is on the list at the start of the thread and we'll contact you once we get to your position.

For anyone else that is interested in an Atomic Godzilla, please feel free to register your interest on this thread. There is likely to be some cancellations which may open up beyond the existing list. We will create a new list of 'registered interest' And that will be the order list if I return to do another batch (likely a minimum order size of 100).

In the meantime, once Atomic Godzilla is sorted I'll be focussing on my 007 Bond Laser Mod:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-bond-goldfinger-laser-mod

and the upcoming Foo Fighters Overlord mod (thread coming soon), and trying to fit in some Indiana Jones mod re-runs... in case anyone is interested.

Thanks again for all the support and fantastically kind messages. You're all awesome!

Cheers
Paul

#635 1 year ago

Please add me if available for the Godzilla Pro Extended version. Thanks!

#636 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hey Everyone,
Thanks again for all the support on this mod - it's been awesome!! I currently have all the parts in house (I think!!) to complete all the orders on the list, and have my work cut out to achieve that as soon as possible. With that in mind I'm closing the list at this point and will focus on fulfilling the orders in place. Everyone above this post and who has messaged me prior to this point is on the list at the start of the thread and we'll contact you once we get to your position.
For anyone else that is interested in an Atomic Godzilla, please feel free to register your interest on this thread. There is likely to be some cancellations which may open up beyond the existing list. We will create a new list of 'registered interest' And that will be the order list if I return to do another batch (likely a minimum order size of 100).
In the meantime, once Atomic Godzilla is sorted I'll be focussing on my 007 Bond Laser Mod:
and the upcoming Foo Fighters Overlord mod (thread coming soon), and trying to fit in some Indiana Jones mod re-runs... in case anyone is interested.
Thanks again for all the support and fantastically kind messages. You're all awesome!
Cheers
Paul

Paul..........thank you for providing such an amazing mod for an amazing machine! Your creativity and vision are exemplary, and you deserve all the blessings coming your way. I'm #440, and I'm super stoked to be receiving one of your Atomic Godzillas. It's dudically rippin' , and that's a GOOD thing! I appreciate your dedication to the world of pinball, your innovative imagination, and your hard work on my behalf. I especially appreciate your timely and frequent updates. God bless you and your family!
Peace,
Douglas Hayes(Dragonfiredog)

#637 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hey Everyone,
Cheers
Paul

People ... quit ordering Atomic Godzillas! Let Paul get back to re-runs of his Indy pop bumper caps and Light Jackpot wizardry!

That's where those of us who missed out are hoping he'll go next! (Yes, it is selfish. I own that)

#638 1 year ago

Add me for extended version if available thanks

#639 1 year ago

Please add me for an extended please

#640 1 year ago

Jazz, add me in for and extended for my premium! I've got all of your IJ bits and thay are awesome!!

#641 1 year ago

Please add me for the extended Godzilla mod. I thank you in advance.

#642 1 year ago

Number 284 anxiously awaiting this mod. Saw it in person at the TPF show after I preordered and it looks more kicka$$ in person than any video out there. Thanks again for sharing this mod with us. Going to love it in my GZ premium.

#643 1 year ago

Ah man, I can't believe you closed the list without a heads-up first! Put me on the list for an extended kit if anything opens up as I just got my Stumblor mods and now was planning to order this one...

#644 1 year ago

Add me to the Extended list please

#645 1 year ago

Add me also to the extended list please.

#646 1 year ago

Could I be added to the extended list as well.

#647 1 year ago

Yes I want to be added as well

#648 1 year ago

Great replacement.

Can you please add me to the interested list for the extended version?

#649 1 year ago
Quoted from triplemercman:

Number 284 anxiously awaiting this mod. Saw it in person at the TPF show after I preordered and it looks more kicka$$ in person than any video out there. Thanks again for sharing this mod with us. Going to love it in my GZ premium.

Howdy triplemercman. I saw your post and realized you're close to me. I'm patiently waiting also, but I'm #440 which means it'll be a while. However, I won't get my game until the end of June.......hopefully! I've been busy buying cool mods for it though. Holler if you ever want to get together to play some pinball. I have a small but nice gameroom with pinball, foosball, ping pong, and darts. I've been meaning to go to Glitches's Arcade but haven't made it yet.

Peace,
Douglas

#650 1 year ago

Howdy triplemercman. I saw your post and realized you're close to me. I'm patiently waiting also, but I'm #440 which means it'll be a while. However, I won't get my game until the end of June.......hopefully! I've been busy buying cool mods for it though. Holler if you ever want to get together to play some pinball. I have a small but nice gameroom with pinball, foosball, ping pong, and darts. I've been meaning to go to Glitches's Arcade but haven't made it yet.
Peace,
Douglas

Do you ever come down to play in any of our DFW pinball tournaments? There's a very active pinball group here and there's usually 1 tournament in Princeton which wouldn't be too far from you. You should join us! You get to play some amazing machines in private collections.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Satellite Beach, FL
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.