printing-money (resized).jpg
IMG_1136 (resized).PNG
IMG_1137 (resized).PNG
IMG_1135 (resized).PNG
20170726_211350 (resized).jpg
20170726_211358 (resized).jpg
20170726_211414 (resized).jpg
20170726_211437 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

This thread is a CLASSIC example of pinside price pumping. Take notice of all the frontier owners claiming this is a fair price . We'll see if it sells...

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

This thread is a CLASSIC example of pinside price pumping. Take notice of all the frontier owners claiming this is a fair price . We'll see if it sells...

Hell, I don't know about Frontier, but I heard due to the resurgence of the Johnny Mnemonic movie on Crackle, JMs are going for around $5000. Could probably trade one straight up for an X-men LE. Just something I heard.

#53 6 years ago

printing-money (resized).jpgprinting-money (resized).jpg

#54 6 years ago

So... $3800 gets you bad touchups
AND mismatched letters. Well...

The pinball world truly has gone mad.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

It's greener than yours...pics are there for all to view....sorry it's not going to sell for $1500. I have offers in the lower 3's

If you had offer's in the lower 3's it wouldn't be for sale any longer, you would be counting your cash.

#56 6 years ago

This site really is going down hill. It's a rare game that is almost never for sale and in pretty decent condition. You don't have to like the price, but there no need for so many of you to be dicks about it. Perhaps you can point him to all of the other Frontiers currently available so that he can see how to adjust his price

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Cool story, bro

You know what's an even better story? An $1,100 Target Alpha with a shitty backglass and broken/hacked plastics. That's a great idea changing out the yellow guide for the missing plastic in front of the lower pop. Gotta remember that move, and also, you were a little late on that protective washer, bro

IMG_6388 (resized).JPGIMG_6388 (resized).JPG

IMG_2110 (resized).PNGIMG_2110 (resized).PNG

IMG_2107 (resized).PNGIMG_2107 (resized).PNG

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

If you had offer's in the lower 3's it wouldn't be for sale any longer, you would be counting your cash.

Just for you DB....price has been updated. I turned down $3250. $3600 is the sell price. If I don't get it, so be it. I will just play the holy shit out of it so I can get my sharpies out in a year or two, retouch it up and sell it for 5K. You negative Nancy boys out there can go eat a D!

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Just for you DB....price has been updated. I turned down $3250. $3600 is the sell price. If I don't get it, so be it. I will just play the holy shit out of it so I can get my sharpies out in a year or two, retpuch it up and sell it for 5K. You negative Nancy boys out there cam go eat a D!

What did you pay for this game?

#60 6 years ago

Dang, I let my go way cheap if they're commanding this much now. I sold a nice one, not much worse than this for $1250 like two years ago.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Dang, I let my go way cheap if they're commanding this much now

They're not. The OP is dreaming/fishing.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

They're not. The OP is dreaming/fishing.

That's how clueless you are about the market newbee

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

That's how clueless you are about the market newbee

LOL at "newbee". This thread proves your awareness.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I turned down $3250. $3600 is the sell price. If I don't get it, so be it. I will just play the holy shit out of it so I can get my sharpies out in a year or two, retouch it up and sell it for 5K. You negative Nancy boys out there cam go eat a D!

Honestly, if someone is willing to pay that much, I would take it and run.

http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0517.htm

frontier (resized).jpgfrontier (resized).jpg

[edit]: Ok, to be fair, it looks like the last time a Frontier popped up on ebay was 2015.

#65 6 years ago

I just bought one for $2400. I've seen just a playfield disappear overnight for $800 on Ebay

IMG_2111 (resized).PNGIMG_2111 (resized).PNG

IMG_2112 (resized).PNGIMG_2112 (resized).PNG

#66 6 years ago

huh and i thought we'd hear nothing but crickets in this thread *rimshot*

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

In defense of the seller, it's none of your business and not relevant. It's none of any of our business. But what do I know, I am a DB.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Just for you DB....price has been updated. I turned down $3250. $3600 is the sell price. If I don't get it, so be it. I will just play the holy shit out of it so I can get my sharpies out in a year or two, retouch it up and sell it for 5K. You negative Nancy boys out there can go eat a D!

Whoa, down boy. You want to get clever with your name calling, fine, you do whatever makes you happy. But to come on here and ask $3800 and claim you really can't tell what all has been touched up demonstrates that you are quite full of it. With that being said, your claims of offers in the low threes is highly questionable. IMHO , with those poor touch ups, it's a $2500 machine. Again, I am a DB, what do I know.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

What difference does that make?

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Again, I am a DB, what do I know.

I totally agree! You hide behind your keyboard typing away, not even a buyer...btw, watch your boy attitude. Some may put up with it, I don't. $3600 gets the deal done!

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Honestly, if someone is willing to pay that much, I would take it and run.
http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0517.htm

[edit]: Ok, to be fair, it looks like the last time a Frontier popped up on ebay was 2015.

Dude... come on... just pathetic to be posting stuff from years ago on a flawed dataset, realize it, and then still not remove it.

You have been paying attention and damn well know that prices are much higher acrossed the board.

#73 6 years ago

jesus it's like a den of predators in here. (no offense Whysnow)

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Dude... come on... just pathetic to be posting stuff from years ago on a flawed dataset, realize it, and then still not remove it.
You have been paying attention and damn well know that prices are much higher acrossed the board.

1) 2 years isn't that long ago.
2) It was posted; why pretend it wasn't?
3) People can make up their own mind.
4) Due to the rarity of the title, sales data is lacking. This was one of the few available sources.
5) Normally ebay prices are inflated, but they were not for this title.
6) The price on this ad seemed quite high--well over any other available sales data.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

1) 2 years isn't that long ago.
2) It was posted; why pretend it wasn't?
3) People can make up their own mind.
4) Due to the rarity of the title, sales data is lacking. This was one of the few available sources.
5) Normally ebay prices are inflated, but they were not for this title.
6) The price on this ad seemed quite high--well over any other available sales data.

I fully agree that his price is crazy, but so is your BS insinuation that it is anywhere near 1500 as the current high. You are in the same boat, just on opposite sides.

He should gladly take the 3250 and run IMHO.

#76 6 years ago

If "donating" money to pinside is suggested after a successful sale, then all the assholes that comment negatively on someone's asking price should be suspended. Funny, it's always the same group of "men".

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I totally agree! You hide behind your keyboard typing away, not even a buyer...btw, watch your boy attitude. Some may put up with it, I don't. $3600 gets the deal done!

Hey junior, when you make it up to Expo, I am 100% willing to share over a beer and shots of summer'e eve that I think your machine is $2500 all day long. Don't call someone to the floor and let your fingers write a check that your ass cannot cash.

Sincerely D.B.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There is no doubt prices are inflated and the rarer Bally solid states are going up in value. The pictures demonstrate a poorly touched up playfield and many of us feel it's not worth the asking $. The seller claims that someone else touched up the playfield but he cannot tell where, but it's plain as day in the pictures. Something seems out of place here.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He should gladly take the 3250 and run IMHO.

We need CaptainNeo to come in here and tell us what he would pay for it, that would be the real value.

#80 6 years ago

Since prices for classic Bally/Sterns are going through the roof, I'll gladly pay $3000 for this Mata Hari that I passed on in Michigan if you can locate it. It has become somewhat lore around my circles and I regret not buying it now.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 9.11.20 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-07-29 at 9.11.20 AM (resized).png

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Since prices for classic Bally/Sterns are going through the roof, I'll gladly pay $3000 for this Mata Hari that I passed on in Michigan if you can locate it. It has become somewhat lore around my circles and I regret not buying it now.

I just played a nice one at CAX 10 minutes ago!

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I just played a nice one at CAX 10 minutes ago!

I want the Mona Lisa of Mata Haris, tho.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-frontier/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.