• Latest reply 3 hours ago by romulusx
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is buying Steve Ritchie's Elton John?”

• Only if it's not Elton John 29 votes
    4%
  • I'm a Steve Ritchie Fan and can't wait to see what he has done with it! 112 votes
    15%
  • I'll make up my mind after expo 81 votes
    11%
  • Please God don't be Elton John 274 votes
    36%
  • Next title please! 268 votes
    35%

(764 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy (2).gif
nike-sb-dunk-high-san-francisco (resized).jpg
20220624_203246 (resized).jpg
IMG_0250 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9618 (resized).jpeg
FF (resized).JPG
FF (resized).png
IMG_6778 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6779 (resized).png
IMG_9595 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6776 (resized).png
IMG_6775 (resized).png
DSCN0780 (resized).JPG
DSCN0779 (resized).JPG
IMG_7771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0982 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,770 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 96.
#3601 5 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Did Romulick hack into ice's account? This thread has become confusing...

I think you’ve been confused for awhile now man?Very creative play on my avatar name by the way!You probably exhausted yourself coming up with that.

#3602 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ignorant.

None of the above. Great flippers, flow, plunger and balance Mbs.

You don’t get to just make shit up with that stupid post.

Yes. Time will tell. And so far so good

It’s the pricing Stern! I mean JJP

100% . Game is stunning. Plays great. Its failure so far is JJP ignoring the current market. Had they come out at great price point this could have been a huge seller.

#3603 5 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think you’ve been confused for awhile now man?Very creative play on my avatar name by the way!You probably exhausted yourself coming up with that.

You must have a short memory. I never came up with it.

But hey, just carry on with your team sport banter. Don't let me get in your way.

#3604 5 months ago

Do any Chicago-area Pinsiders know if Elton John is out on test? I haven't been to Enterrium recently but wanted to get some more time on EJ if there's one to play somewhere.

#3605 5 months ago
Quoted from HisboyElroy:

Do any Chicago-area Pinsiders know if Elton John is out on test? I haven't been to Enterrium recently but wanted to get some more time on EJ if there's one to play somewhere.

I think gap as a display model.

#3606 5 months ago

Anyone know if there is a playfield magnet on EJ? It's listed in the flyer but I don't see it anywhere in the pics or videos.

#3607 5 months ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Anyone know if there is a playfield magnet on EJ? It's listed in the flyer but I don't see it anywhere in the pics or videos.

JJP loves orbit magnets to stop and drop the ball somewhere, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were at the top of the playfield to grab left or right orbit shots if a specific mode is lit.

#3608 5 months ago
Quoted from HisboyElroy:

In case anyone is wondering, I went by Enterrium last night just to confirm- EJ isn't there yet...

#3609 5 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

100% . Game is stunning. Plays great. Its failure so far is JJP ignoring the current market. Had they come out at great price point this could have been a huge seller.

Didn't they somewhat do this though? Elton John platinum / LE is $1k less then any Stern LE and comes with more features such as Rad Cals and a basic topper.

The build of materials cost is also likely much higher on Elton John compared to a Stern LE. Stern uses Home Depot latches for the lockdown bar versus a traditional lockdown bar mech, 50 cent bolts to “lock” the head versus a typical pinball head lock mech, sheet metal for the sides of the head, etc. Their hardware inside the head of the game is rather bare and basic not to mention the smaller / cheaper LCD.

Don’t get me wrong Sterns are a blast but it’s clear which games cost more to build and that’s easily JJP’s. It doesn’t make sense for JJP to lower prices further due to these reasons and their LE model already being priced $1k under Stern LE’s.

The one thing JJP could do is offer a $10k model that changes nothing on the playfield and just removes the cosmetic extras (topper, Rad Cals, powder coated armor, shaker motor, Invisiglass).

#3610 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

with more features such as Rad Cals and a basic topper.

PanzerFreak Sorry that is totally missing the boat. And yes we have seen this features listed and you posted it over and over. And I get it because to you it seems this makes the value proposition strong. What 90% of the rest of the market is saying is, adding more bling to bloated prices is the last thing wanted or even better, needed!

Under 10k EJ PE without those new features would have rocked the pinball world. Instead it will lag along. Watching resales of all titles right now seems like a bridge out road sign that the Big boys are ignoring.

#3611 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Mostly the Ritchie layout or whole feel

I loved the whole feel. Obviously the Ritchie layout is great. I keep hearing people compare it to Star Trek (and a ton of other ritchie games, but ST seems to be the most common) and I don't think its really very Star Trekky at all tbh. It doesn't have any of the straight up the middle stuff that Star Trek has, because its got firepower esque drops straight up the middle. Really its kind of a greatest Ritchie hits amalgimation but not once did I play it it and feel like I was playing a previous game. It was maybe familiar, yet different. Just the way you'd want a Ritchie game imo, because lets face it- We all want more Star Treks and getaways and whatnot, not more World Poker Tours. I thought the flippers felt really good, and the game was able to just draw me in. Even though I was at expo surrounded by people and things going on, it kind of sucked me into my own little world. Now granted it is important to note I was at Expo, and I played maybe 4 times, so this isn't the definitive review, but first impressions at shows seem to carry on with me, so I tend to trust my instinct. First impression was great!

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Didn't they somewhat do this though? Elton John platinum / LE is $1k less then any Stern LE and comes with more features such as Rad Cals and a basic topper.
The build of materials cost is also likely much higher on Elton John compared to a Stern LE. Stern uses Home Depot latches for the lockdown bar versus a traditional lockdown bar mech, 50 cent bolts to “lock” the head versus a typical pinball head lock mech, sheet metal for the sides of the head, etc. Their hardware inside the head of the game is rather bare and basic not to mention the smaller / cheaper LCD.
Don’t get me wrong Sterns are a blast but it’s clear which games cost more to build and that’s easily JJP’s. It doesn’t make sense for JJP to lower prices further due to these reasons and their LE model already being priced $1k under Stern LE’s.
The one thing JJP could do is offer a $10k model that changes nothing on the playfield and just removes the cosmetic extras (topper, Rad Cals, powder coated armor, shaker motor, Invisiglass).

Sorry, you can try and cut it all you want, but LE/Plat competes with Stern Premium, not Stern LE. In an ideal world for both customer, and company trying to sell themselves as an upmarket product, the LE/Platinum JJP should be slightly more expensive than the Premium Stern and perhaps offer a greater value proposition overall. You pay more, but it seems like you get a lot more. The JJP CE isn't in its own little niche. It is meant to compete with Stern LE and other top offerings from other manufacturers. Just because JJP needs to lower their price, doesn't mean Stern doesn't need to do it too, because they do. It seems like the manufacturers are calling each others bluffs, because neither of them want to make the first move. Meanwhile they are also hoping their next releases fix the buyers reluctance so nobody has to change prices.

Maybe Stern can get away with keeping things the same with Jaws, but I don't think any of the rumored titles after that carry the same weight. JJP supposedly has 2 juggernauts waiting in the wings, but what about after that? Its going to be a crazy next couple of years seeing how things end up playing out.

#3612 5 months ago

I was at expo surrounded by people and things going on, it kind of sucked me into my own little world. Now granted it is important to note I was at Expo, and I played maybe 4 times, so this isn't the definitive review, but first impressions at shows seem to carry on with me, so I tend to trust my instinct. First impression was great!

I feel the same way.When DI came out I was anxious to try it because I had a lot of Pats previous games.
Anyway I played DI at the Louisville Expo and loved it instantly so I bought it lol

#3613 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I loved the whole feel. Obviously the Ritchie layout is great. I keep hearing people compare it to Star Trek (and a ton of other ritchie games, but ST seems to be the most common) and I don't think its really very Star Trekky at all tbh. It doesn't have any of the straight up the middle stuff that Star Trek has, because its got firepower esque drops straight up the middle. Really its kind of a greatest Ritchie hits amalgimation but not once did I play it it and feel like I was playing a previous game. It was maybe familiar, yet different. Just the way you'd want a Ritchie game imo, because lets face it- We all want more Star Treks and getaways and whatnot, not more World Poker Tours. I thought the flippers felt really good, and the game was able to just draw me in. Even though I was at expo surrounded by people and things going on, it kind of sucked me into my own little world. Now granted it is important to note I was at Expo, and I played maybe 4 times, so this isn't the definitive review, but first impressions at shows seem to carry on with me, so I tend to trust my instinct. First impression was great!

Sorry, you can try and cut it all you want, but LE/Plat competes with Stern Premium, not Stern LE. In an ideal world for both customer, and company trying to sell themselves as an upmarket product, the LE/Platinum JJP should be slightly more expensive than the Premium Stern and perhaps offer a greater value proposition overall. You pay more, but it seems like you get a lot more. The JJP CE isn't in its own little niche. It is meant to compete with Stern LE and other top offerings from other manufacturers. Just because JJP needs to lower their price, doesn't mean Stern doesn't need to do it too, because they do. It seems like the manufacturers are calling each others bluffs, because neither of them want to make the first move. Meanwhile they are also hoping their next releases fix the buyers reluctance so nobody has to change prices.
Maybe Stern can get away with keeping things the same with Jaws, but I don't think any of the rumored titles after that carry the same weight. JJP supposedly has 2 juggernauts waiting in the wings, but what about after that? Its going to be a crazy next couple of years seeing how things end up playing out.

No no no. A JJP LE / platinum is equivalent to a Stern LE. Some people don't want to accept that because it destroys the Stern LE "value" argument. A JJP LE / platinum comes with LE type features such as a shaker motor, mirrored Invisiglass, powder coated armor, art blades, etc. A Stern premium doesn't come with any of those items at all so there's no way you can compare those two models. A Stern premium is a stripped down LE without the extra items. JJP LE's / platinum's come with just as many extra's as a Stern LE yet cost $1k less. Elton John platinum makes the value offering of a Stern LE look even worse as it comes with a topper, and Rad Cals.

A JJP CE is on an entirely different level compared to a Stern LE. Compare a JJP LE to a Stern Super LE, signature edition, or whatever higher edition they occasionally do beyond an LE. Does a Stern LE come with a topper no? Add $1k - $3k. Does a Stern LE come with Rad Cals? No. Does a Stern LE come with other high end extras like exterior cabinet lighting, sparkle playfield, autograph plate, etc. No.

Stern Pro: own offering
Stern Premium: owner offering
Stern LE = JJP LE / platinum
Stern Super LE, signature edition, etc = JJP CE

Once again please stop the false Stern Premium = JJP LE argument. A Stern premium doesn't come with any of the extra LE offerings that JJP includes, to find those you need to buy a Stern LE.

When Stern starts including a shaker motor, art blades, Invisiglass, powder coated armor, etc with their premiums then the Stern Army can compare it to a JJP LE. That will never happen though as if they did they would be replicating their LE model lol.

#3614 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No no no. A JJP LE / platinum is equivalent to a Stern LE. Some people don't want to accept that because it destroys the Stern LE "value" argument. A JJP LE / platinum comes with LE type features such as a shaker motor, mirrored Invisiglass, powder coated armor, art blades, etc. A Stern premium doesn't come with any of those items at all so there's no way you can compare those two models. A Stern premium is a stripped down LE without the extra items. JJP LE's / platinum's come with just as many extra's as a Stern LE yet cost $1k less. Elton John platinum makes the value offering of a Stern LE look even worse as it comes with a topper, and Rad Cals.
A JJP CE is on an entirely different level compared to a Stern LE. Compare a JJP LE to a Stern Super LE, signature edition, or whatever higher edition they occasionally do beyond an LE. Does a Stern LE come with a topper no? Add $1k - $3k. Does a Stern LE come with Rad Cals? No. Does a Stern LE come with other high end extras like exterior cabinet lighting, sparkle playfield, autograph plate, etc. No.
Stern Pro: own offering
Stern Premium: owner offering
Stern Super LE, signature edition, etc = JJP CE
Once again please stop the false Stern Premiums = JJP LE argument. A Stern premium doesn't come with any of the extra LE offerings that JJP includes, to find those you need to buy a Stern LE.

Well theres no Stern LE value argument. LE's are an overpriced rip off. I really don't see too many people trying to make that argument ever though so its kind of a moot point to me. Maybe I'm just missing it. Otherwise no, you're simply wrong. Stern SLE is not JJP CE. Thats just a big wish from JJP fan boys really hoping their games are more special than they really are. JJP LE/Plat is the premium competitor or you just live in COPESville USA

#3615 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Well theres no Stern LE value argument. LE's are an overpriced rip off. I really don't see too many people trying to make that argument ever though so its kind of a moot point to me. Maybe I'm just missing it. Otherwise no, you're simply wrong. Stern SLE is not JJP CE. Thats just a big wish from JJP fan boys really hoping their games are more special than they really are. JJP LE/Plat is the premium competitor or you just live in COPESville USA

Does a Stern premium come with a shaker motor, art blades, Invisiglass, powder coated armor, etc? No, those are items they only offer on the LE models. Argument over. Please come back once they do and then I'll agree with your point. JJP includes those items, and now more (topper + RadCals for EJ), with their LE models.

Some don't want to accept this as it makes Stern LE's look even more overpriced then they already are.

#3616 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does a Stern premium come with a shaker motor, art blades, Invisiglass, powder coated armor, etc? No. Argument over. Please come back once they do and then I'll agree with your point.

I could easily make a cargument here, but I'll let you use your imagination.

#3617 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I could easily make a cargument here, but I'll let you use your imagination.

Does a Stern premium come with a shaker motor, art blades, Invisiglass, powder coated armor, and other Stern LE type extras? I can't seem to find these items for my Godzilla Premium. Did Stern leave them in the box?

#3618 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

IMG_6640 (resized).jpgIMG_6640 (resized).jpg
#3619 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does a Stern premium come with a shaker motor, art blades, Invisiglass, powder coated armor, and other Stern LE type extras? I can't seem to find these items for my Godzilla Premium. Did Stern leave them in the box?

You left out the dual layer topper that Stern fans still have to buy, even in an LE

JJP fans would eat their hearts out if a standard option was available for $9,499, instead of $12,000 being the lowest price point. Those extras listed above come no where close to the $2,500 difference, but the larger screen and topper are probably a decent amount. No idea about speakers. Stern fans should thank their lucky stars Pro and Pre exist, though

Quoted from Doctor6:

[quoted image]

JJP doesn't even hide it with listing games for $12,000 and $15,000, instead of $11,999 and $14,999

#3620 5 months ago

Do a gold for $10k without a moving Elton, shaker, and other stuff. Then a platinum plus version with all the stuff and then a collectors.

#3621 5 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

PanzerFreak Sorry that is totally missing the boat. And yes we have seen this features listed and you posted it over and over. And I get it because to you it seems this makes the value proposition strong. What 90% of the rest of the market is saying is, adding more bling to bloated prices is the last thing wanted or even better, needed!
Under 10k EJ PE without those new features would have rocked the pinball world. Instead it will lag along. Watching resales of all titles right now seems like a bridge out road sign that the Big boys are ignoring.

You're 99.9% correct. The only thing you got a tad wrong is instead of 90% of the rest of the market, it should read 98% of the rest of the market. JJP always stated they wanted to make 2 games a calendar year. This is horrible when they achieve this feet. If they have a hit game (theme, price point, memorable game), they'll be making well over 4,000 machines of that game (IE GNR). There's no way if they're pumping out 4,000 of one machine that they'd be making 2 games a calendar year. Heck, if they keep continuing down this same road, they'd be making 3 games in a year.

#3622 5 months ago

Hi Guys:

I read on the CE flyer that the CE edition has an interactive laser lightshow.

Anyone seen the machine and can describe the laser lightshow for me? Impressive or dud??

Thanks.

#3623 5 months ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
I read on the CE flyer that the CE edition has an interactive laser lightshow.
Anyone seen the machine and can describe the laser lightshow for me? Impressive or dud??
Thanks.

#3624 5 months ago

That's a great demo of the laser lightshow!

Thanks for posting. Much appreciated.

#3625 5 months ago

Very cool Vino.

#3626 5 months ago

Thanks Vino - Does anybody know the height of the Topper on the CE? Thanks.

#3627 5 months ago

One little 20 second topper laser video later and look what happens to the thread... Lol

Screenshot_20231128-003833 (resized).pngScreenshot_20231128-003833 (resized).png
#3628 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

None of these games cost shit to build! It’s like anything else…..,
If it had to do with work, or play, it’s gonna cost you. Period!!

#3629 5 months ago

With my drop ceilings I can hardly fit a Stern topper, how is the CE topper going to project when it is a inch to two inches away from my ceiling?

Not Good

#3630 5 months ago

Hey there is always the platinum version!

Quoted from VisitorQ:

With my drop ceilings I can hardly fit a Stern topper, how is the CE topper going to project when it is a inch to two inches away from my ceiling?
Not Good

#3631 5 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Hey there is always the platinum version!

I need to play the game because the theme does nothing for me at all. If the game play is out of this world, I would consider buying one but at this point the theme is the biggest issue for me in not buying one. Beyond that... There are little things I do and don't like about the game from watching it but final judgement comes after hands on game play for me.

#3632 5 months ago

The height with topper and legs fully extended is 87 inches. Lucky for me I have 90 inch ceilings. Purchased my EJ CE a few weeks ago. This is my first JJP game… looking forward to getting it.

JJP is at least listening to what customers want by lighting the entire back glass verses just the upper portion.

It is hard to compare a JJP to a Stern when you had 25K and 20 K expectations for their 40th Elvira and Bond games. The EJ CE is Loaded in comparison, and 10 K less than when Elvira came out.

Also go to Las Vegas to play the 60th Bond addition. There is playfield ware at the drop targets for the ball lock already on their 20 K pin.

The CE’s will be home additions not at any location.

#3633 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Spooky CE comes with pretty much all that stuff. Where does that compete? Its a lot cheaper than JJP (and Stern for that matter, which again is ripping us all off as well). Its almost as if all that extra bling and stuff doesn't matter, or maybe JJP just left $5231 in the coinbox.

#3634 5 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

One little 20 second topper laser video later and look what happens to the thread... Lol
[quoted image]

It’s a neat idea for a topper. It’s not $15000 neat.

#3635 5 months ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It’s a neat idea for a topper. It’s not $15000 neat.

Maybe a $15000 Zimbabwe dollar idea.

#3636 5 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

New sentence try can you?

C588A3F1-C646-437A-B6EA-71CDE0DBF346 (resized).pngC588A3F1-C646-437A-B6EA-71CDE0DBF346 (resized).png
#3637 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Spooky CE comes with pretty much all that stuff. Where does that compete? Its a lot cheaper than JJP (and Stern for that matter, which again is ripping us all off as well). Its almost as if all that extra bling and stuff doesn't matter, or maybe JJP just left $5231 in the coinbox.

I don't compare Spooky to JJP's or Stern's as I think their quality in terms of rules, lightshows (not as advance or as much hardware compared to JJP), and especially animations isn't at the same level. Spooky themes also seems a bit random or B grade.

#3638 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't compare Spooky to JJP's or Stern's as I think their quality in terms of rules, lightshows (not as advance or as much hardware compared to JJP), and especially animations isn't at the same level. Spooky themes also seems a bit random or B grade.

Well then I don't compare JJP to Stern's because they aren't as fun, don't get support, and the flippers aren't as good (until maybe Elton. TGF was better but not Stern level). I mean we can go around and around all day comparing intangibles like this, but at the end of the day its pretty easy to just compare Stern Premium to JJP LE/Platinum, and Stern LE to JJP CE.

#3639 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

...its pretty easy to just compare Stern Premium to JJP LE/Platinum, and Stern LE to JJP CE.

Just as easy as comparing JJP SE to Stern LE.

#3640 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Well then I don't compare JJP to Stern's because they aren't as fun, don't get support, and the flippers aren't as good (until maybe Elton. TGF was better but not Stern level). I mean we can go around and around all day comparing intangibles like this, but at the end of the day its pretty easy to just compare Stern Premium to JJP LE/Platinum, and Stern LE to JJP CE.

You keep doing that, just know it's wrong lol.

Does a Stern premium come with a shaker motor, art blades, Invisiglass, powder coated armor, and other Stern LE type extras that are found on JJP platinum's / LE's? No. Please reply back when they do. Those items have to be somewhere in my NIB Godzilla Premium, maybe Stern put them in the shipping box...

#3641 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does a Stern premium come with a shaker motor, art blades, Invisiglass, powder coated armor, and other Stern LE type extras that are found on JJP platinum's / LE's? No. Please reply back when they do. Those items have to be somewhere in my NIB Godzilla Premium, maybe Stern put them in the shipping box...

No but Scooby CE and Bloodsucker does. Then you come up with some weird excuse why that doesn't apply. Hell Scooby has way more in it than crappy TS4 that you love. I guess we'll keep going in circles forever but I hate to break it to you that all 3 companies midrange products compete with each other (yes I understand JJP no longer has a low range, and thats good imo), and their high end packages (excluding SLE) compete with each other. Its silly because we agree on most of this except some weird semantics thing here.

#3642 5 months ago

Any word on Elton shipping

#3643 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

No but Scooby CE and Bloodsucker does. Then you come up with some weird excuse why that doesn't apply. Hell Scooby has way more in it than crappy TS4 that you love. I guess we'll keep going in circles forever but I hate to break it to you that all 3 companies midrange products compete with each other (yes I understand JJP no longer has a low range, and thats good imo), and their high end packages (excluding SLE) compete with each other. Its silly because we agree on most of this except some weird semantics thing here.

Oh here come the insults now, trying to go low I see.

I love my Toy Story, as do others that own it, great game with a lot going on it. Not going to waste my time and defend it further...or insult games in your collection as you just did to me. That's just low and petty.

#3644 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I love my Toy Story, as do others that own it, great game with a lot going on it. Not going to waste my time and defend it further...or insult games in your collection as you just did to me. That's just low and petty.

Ts4 is a fantastic pin. I always say unless you owned one you didn’t give it a chance.
I’d take back a ts4 back over most of the top 5
Seriously.

#3645 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Why are those things so damn important to you? You're grasping at weird straws. You keep saying the same thing so much that I literally had to triple check this wasn't an old post I was replying to.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What are you talking about? He is still talking pinball. You're taking this way too hard for some reason.

#3646 5 months ago

Just another weekly Panzer meltdown over pinball machines.

We all know what's coming...memories of long-lost relatives somehow insulted by someone's opinions on pinball machines.

#3647 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just another weekly Panzer meltdown over pinball machines.
We all know what's coming...memories of long-lost relatives somehow insulted by someone's opinions on pinball machines.

He sent me a scorned lover PM before blocking me, I don't think I insulted the guy, but he says I did. Sorry Panzer, no insults were intended!

#3648 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

He sent me a scorned lover PM before blocking me, I don't think I insulted the guy, but he says I did. Sorry Panzer, no insults were intended!

Some folks here are out of their fuggin minds

In what world is calling a pinball machine shitty a "personal attack?"

#3649 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you're a sentient pinball machine.

Something to keep in mind if/when AGI is achieved.

#3650 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

First day on pinside?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Danville, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodhaven, MI
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 4,770 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 96.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elton-john-hype-thread/page/73?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.