Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 586 posts
  • 167 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DRDAVE
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you listen to pinball podcasts?”

• Zero 149 votes
      35%
    • One 77 votes
      18%
    • Two 59 votes
      14%
    • Three 58 votes
      14%
    • Four 19 votes
      4%
    • Five or more 64 votes
      15%

(426 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

logo.gif
    3627410F-7F6C-4B2B-8058-444D5A3EB381 (resized).jpeg
    27AF85DD-03DB-4F85-8AF6-B8077711836B (resized).jpeg
    975ED4CB-83ED-4AB4-A352-D848103A1958 (resized).jpeg
    renaissance02 (resized).jpg
    Citizens Arrest (resized).jpg
    jersey-shore (resized).jpg
    tenor (resized).png
    never (resized).jpg
    Brian Eddy 2 (resized).jpg
    Brian Eddy 1 (resized).jpg
    wrk again (resized).jpg
    20181213_180407 (resized).jpg
    656DDDF3-0784-448F-B031-F51D212985EB (resized).jpeg
    pasted (resized).png
    Unknown (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 5 years ago

I listen to many podcasts when I exercise, three of which are pinball related.

K
    Love him or hate him, the man can talk nonstop for an hour and keep it interesting, which is difficult to do.

H2H
    Informative and occasionally funny, if only they wouldn't stray off topic with non pinball related content so much. Recently, I had to fast forward a long drawn out discussion about tacos.

TWIP
    Good podcast that, like H2H, could use some editing.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I listen to most of the K podcasts.
    The thing podcasters, movie reviewers, game reviewers, that guy kicked out of the White House fear most is LOSING ACCESS. So they tow the company line.
    Chris is already out. He has nothing to lose so says whatever he wants. Refreshing.

On a recent podcast, he even voted his own show "Worst Podcast" and explained it's because more than half of his inside info has turned out to be wrong.

So he's critical about his own show, too.

#109 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

I listen to K, but he can be very hit and miss. Some episodes are great, and then he turns around and lays a stinker on us like he did this weekend. Keep it on point...If you don't have any new material, don't dick around with alternate voices and stupid sound clip games like that hot garbage you uploaded this weekend. Kudos for keeping shows under an hour lately though. These guys with the 2 hour podcasts must love to hear themselves talk...and say very little in the process.

Listening now....oof.

I start to cringe when he sets up a bit. Going movie Dickie Goodman is almost as painful as his Tony voice.

He needs to stick to what he does best and drop the bits.

1 week later
    #396 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Yep it's on now. It's not just the show. It's the history. And you haven't been around to experience it.
    I tried to be nice to the guy, like many others but he is just who he is.
    I guess its just little man's complex or something
    You can whistle Dixie out of your ass and anybody would listen.

As much as I couldn't stand the guy when he was on Pinside, I have to admit that I do enjoy his podcast.

One thing I don't get though, is his obsession with you. It's difficult to recall one of his shows where he didn't mention you.

Were you guys ever friendly? He mentioned on one of his past episodes that you were.

#398 5 years ago

Looks like Kaneda deleted yesterday's JJP episode.

#401 5 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

What was so bad he removed? I was interested to hear his thoughts on jjp pirates. If it was that one upload it if you can. Want to hear what this guy is about.

He did a bit where he was Jack yelling at all of his employees about all the quality control issues Pirates is having.

Bits are not Chris' strong suit.

#425 5 years ago

He started today's podcast with a whopper, saying that if you look over his post history on Pinside, you'll find zero reasons why he was banned.

Just off the top of my head of violations: Shitting on Robin, shitting on the mods, shitting on Pinsiders, having multiple accounts, mega trolling after a few adult beverages, trying to dupe that kid on the Fix-it-Felix game (and setting up a fake EBay acount during that train wreck)....

I get it Levi. He drove me nuts when he was here and I was frustrated when Robin would give him chance after chance to adhere to the rules. I listen to him because the other podcasts that I've tried have almost zero objective criticism of any company, except for easy targets like Homepin, Team Pinball, Heighway, etc. He's rarely boring....hell, on today's podcast at times he sounds downright unhinged. He's entertaining.

If that makes me a dipshit for listening, Levi...I'm good with that.

1 week later
    #520 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Kman is very thin skinned for a guy that likes to troll and beat up on everybody.
    Like you said Fytr, that laugh track he does mocking Marty and Ryan is terrible and not funny and he wonders why people avoid him
    I do view it as “fun and games” but he doesn’t understand where the line is on good natured ball busting
    The podcast is good for him. He can be the legend in his own mind! “I’m the greatest marketer and podcaster in the world”
    If you were around long enough on Pinside, just think about those threads and what he did and how he acted. An Over the line non stop drama filled dumpster fire.
    His podcast is no different than his posting, just now there is no one to beat him down. Just like he likes it
    And “at the end of the day” he’s just a harmless dude that craves attention. Definitely an interesting character

975ED4CB-83ED-4AB4-A352-D848103A1958 (resized).jpeg975ED4CB-83ED-4AB4-A352-D848103A1958 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-you-listen-to-pinball-podcasts?tu=pismoarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.