IMG_8160 (resized).jpg
IMG_8159 (resized).jpg
IMG_8158 (resized).jpg
IMG_8157 (resized).jpg
IMG_8156 (resized).jpg
IMG_8155 (resized).jpg
IMG_8154 (resized).jpg
IMG_8153 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider byurick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#965 3 years ago

Having issues where Dunk the Dummy doesn't want to give bonuses and the drop target stays down until I drain a ball. I can manually hit the target to test it and it gives me 10 points but no bonus multiplier will light up. The lights definitely work too. Anyone else run into this issue?

#967 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Mine dropped out a couple times. Was just the lights, bonus still worked. Reseated the cable and they work fine. Shoot again light was also effected, so you might want to see if that is working.

Reseated which cable? Everything under the playfield is soldered that I can see. All the lights work too as I can test them and see them turn on during attract mode.

#970 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Check that the switch at the bottom of the target is working correctly. If that doesn't work, then the dummy target gives no bonus.

Turns out one of the soldered connections on that micro switch was flaky. It tested fine with the playfield up to check with the DMM but once I lowered it to play it would stop making contact. Some fresh solder did the trick. Thanks guys!

1 month later
#1015 3 years ago

I just came across a youtube video about a system 11, 9, and 7 flaw that can start a fire. He shows how to add extra fuses to stop it from happening. Is this mod necessary on a Comet?

#1017 3 years ago

Thanks! I swear I tried to search before posting but I guess I wasn't being specific enough. Should have looked for "fireproofing" Go figure...

#1030 3 years ago

No metal on my ramp, guess the previous owner removed it for some reason. Anyone know if you can buy it separately? No luck finding it so far.

9 months later
#1270 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

A mirrored panel fills out that dead space quite nicely as well
[quoted image]

I really like that, where'd you get it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider byurick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-any-fans-out-there?tu=byurick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.