Screenshot_20231202_031739_YouTube Music (resized).jpg
IMG_9563 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9562 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9560 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230723_204418948 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230722-162507 (resized).png
image000000 (resized).jpeg
the-anthem (resized).png
There are 560 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 12.
#501 9 months ago

we are getting a special one by Derek Hees. (I think that's how you spell his name). Also getting the same design on a shirt. Stoked for this.

#502 9 months ago

So Friday is calling for a strong storm to roll through. Have seats under the pavilion but imagine the storm rolling in and big news 1 breaks out

#503 9 months ago

Tonight is my night!!! Looking forward to seeing the boys!

#504 9 months ago

Do your best little kid impersonation and see if you can snag a setlist.

#505 9 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Tonight is my night!!! Looking forward to seeing the boys!

Get there late. You don't want to sit through Jr...

#506 9 months ago

well, JR sucked bad. Red fang was very good. The boys crushed it. I did make a mistake in the pre game. buddy gives me a gummy and damn it kicked in hard. didn't help that it was 90 with the sun beating down on us. I was glued in my chair lol jello legs were kicking.

#507 9 months ago

That's hilarious! Makes me appreciate the air conditioned venues that I usually see them in. I saw some pics from your show and that looks like a pretty large venue.

Did you score a Derek Hess poster? I like his work.

Quoted from Bax1:

JR sucked bad.

Well at least they're consistent, I guess.

#508 9 months ago

Is Red Fang going on first, then JR?
Denver is this Sat., want to know.

#509 9 months ago
Quoted from DNO:

Is Red Fang going on first, then JR?
Denver is this Sat., want to know.

Yes.

#510 9 months ago

Lol, we tried to warn you about dinosaur Jr.

#511 9 months ago

I got two of the posters. I also went to the box office and got my tickets printed so I will get them framed together. Should be sick looking.

#512 8 months ago

Yeah its a shame red fang doesnt play second.

#513 8 months ago

I agree. I would have liked to seen a longer set from them. They started early at my show so I only caught half of their set

#514 8 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I got two of the posters.

Quoted from Bax1:

buddy gives me a gummy and damn it kicked in hard.

Did you forget that you'd already bought one?

#515 8 months ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Did you forget that you'd already bought one?

lmao no it didn't kick in yet. One to keep, other is either going to be a gift or sell.

2 weeks later
#517 8 months ago

cool video. thanks for sharing it!

#518 8 months ago

Pretty sure that man is part machine.

1 week later
#520 7 months ago

Ordered that poster and got 2 bonus posters for free!

IMG_9560 (resized).jpegIMG_9560 (resized).jpegIMG_9562 (resized).jpegIMG_9562 (resized).jpegIMG_9563 (resized).jpegIMG_9563 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#521 4 months ago
Screenshot_20231202_031739_YouTube Music (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231202_031739_YouTube Music (resized).jpg
#522 4 months ago

Hell Yeah! obviously they were at the top of my list too. did anyone get in on the posters they listed in their merch yesterday? I dropped 200 on two I have wanted. Got the spacegrass astronaut and the star wars one.

#523 4 months ago

Melvins. I see you are a man of culture.

#524 4 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Hell Yeah! obviously they were at the top of my list too. did anyone get in on the posters they listed in their merch yesterday? I dropped 200 on two I have wanted. Got the spacegrass astronaut and the star wars one.

I would have wanted the same two, but by the time I was able to look they were already gone.

#525 4 months ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I would have wanted the same two, but by the time I was able to look they were already gone.

They went quick. star wars was available for a little bit. I wanted a few more but the wife is already going to yell at me for the two I grabbed lol

#526 4 months ago

Mail day!!!! So glad they had this sale. Got the two I really wanted!

IMG_9955 (resized).jpegIMG_9955 (resized).jpegIMG_9956 (resized).jpegIMG_9956 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#527 3 months ago

2024 tour dates are starting to pop up!

Screenshot_20240109-100906 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240109-100906 (resized).png
#528 3 months ago

No Michigan dates yet

#529 3 months ago

Just booked two nights and tickets for both sets at The Stanley. This is going to be EPIC!!

Special aftershow for night 1 is an acoustic set with Clutch, night 2 the band will DJ a setlist of their favorite rock songs for a hangout with guests (and drinks).

Couldn't pass this one up. Been going to Clutch shows with Bax1 since the 90's, this might be the king of all shows!

#530 3 months ago
Quoted from MrVern:

Just booked two nights and tickets for both sets at The Stanley. This is going to be EPIC!!
Special aftershow for night 1 is an acoustic set with Clutch, night 2 the band will DJ a setlist of their favorite rock songs for a hangout with guests (and drinks).
Couldn't pass this one up. Been going to Clutch shows with Bax1 since the 90's, this might be the king of all shows!

What you were saying didn't click until someone mentioned this to me at pinball league last night. This sounds ridiculously amazing. Plus I've been a Stephen King fan since I was too young to be reading Stephen King.

That's the weekend after my local show... *gazes longingly at bank account*

#531 3 months ago

Well holy shit, I did it. Gonna see my local show on April 26, then going to the May 2 and 3 shows at the Stanley Hotel. I'm downright giddy. REDRUM!

#532 3 months ago

Hell yeah!! That is awesome!

Did you get a room too or are they sold out? Those after-shows are what sealed it for me... The Stanley is super cool by itself but I was willing to miss it for the cave, then I saw the after-show notes.

I see a couple location pins in town too!

#533 3 months ago

I got a room in The Lodge (adjacent to the main building). It was either that or the residences, which I'm guessing means the main building is full? That's why I figured I'd better jump on it. It would be crazy to miss those after shows.

Trying to sleep last night was like a kid at Christmas, I'm still excited!

#534 3 months ago

Well EternitytoM83 I guess you're goin my way. Hop in, we'll have ourselves a field day! We'll find us some space grass. Lay low, watch the universe expand!!!
So F-ing pumped for this Stanley show!!! These after parties are going to be epic. All I have to say is
Kill the lights and bring the music down.
Everybody be quiet.
Sudden movement on the Serengeti, get ready Freddy,
Opportunity only knocks once.
Never mind the fat ones, just go for the slow ones
See how they run see how they run see how they run.

#535 3 months ago

I may or may not have already driven my family insane talking about this trip. May's gonna be a long time coming.

Pinside meetup at the Stanley!

Movie Gifs.gifMovie Gifs.gif
#536 3 months ago

Oh yeah. Pinside pre game at the stanley!!!

1 month later
#538 66 days ago

That looks really cool. I'd be all over it if I had a way to play vinyl.

#539 65 days ago

I have 2 ordered at my local record shop

2 weeks later
#540 45 days ago

Merch is up for preorder. I'm digging the design.

merch (resized).jpgmerch (resized).jpg
#541 45 days ago

me too. thinking of picking up a t and hoodie. they will probably be a little more at the show.

1 week later
#542 37 days ago

This randomly popped up on my YouTube this morning. I think I'm gonna like these guys.

3 weeks later
#543 12 days ago

Fall Presale code is BEAST Got my tickets for the detroit show.

#544 12 days ago

I rocked my Transnational Speedway League album for 2 years in high school but haven't heard them since like 1995. Where is the best next place to jump back in?
favourite tracks Effigy and Rats.

this video thrilled my 14-year-old heart

ADDING: from the exact same year, this Canadian track pairs nicely:

#545 12 days ago
Quoted from cait001:

I rocked my Transnational Speedway League album for 2 years in high school but haven't heard them since like 1995. Where is the best next place to jump back in?

I'd just go in order from there... Self titled, elephant riders, pure Rock furry, jam room.... You'll dig all that stuff if you like transnational.

#546 12 days ago

you really can't go wrong with any album. just rip it and crank it loud!!!

#547 10 days ago
Quoted from cait001:

I love the kittens.. seen them live way back and was instantly a fan!
* i remember they were just strolling around in the crowd and each member randomly got up on the stage unannounced, walked up to their gear, and they just started rippin it without saying a word!

#548 10 days ago

T-minus one week until my Clutch-athon begins in Richmond! MrVern and Bax1 before I forget, I'm going to PM you my contact info so we'll be able to find each other at the Stanley Hotel.

I am beyond excited for the insanity that's about to ensue!

Quoted from cait001:

Where is the best next place to jump back in?

I agree with the listen in order suggestion. I also discovered them through the Marcus video on Headbangers Ball way back when, but self-titled is where they really found their own thing. And I'd add an enthusiastic, "Go see them live!" Are you anywhere near Niagara Falls?

437913589_1025530142269304_3604887701805918524_n (resized).jpg437913589_1025530142269304_3604887701805918524_n (resized).jpg

I've heard they're playing Blast Tyrant in full on this fall tour.

#549 10 days ago

By the way.. my name is marcus...but if you like you can call me sensei

#550 10 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

By the way.. my name is marcus...but if you like you can call me sensei

Remember when I told ya that I was a samurai?
Well the fact of the matter is, that was a lie
There were some other things that I'd rather not recall
Y'all can blame it all on the alcohol!!!!!!

There are 560 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clutch-live-today-on-youtube/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.