IMG_9562 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9560 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230723_204418948 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230722-162507 (resized).png
image000000 (resized).jpeg
the-anthem (resized).png
2023-tour-02 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1662228619268 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eternitytom83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

My favoritest band ever since the self-titled release, which makes me feel very old to say since that was now 25 years ago. The mini set the other day was awesome, can't wait for more!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I'm a huge fan. Was supposed to see them May 8th for the 37th time. saw them during self titled album tour back in 95 or 96 (I think) and have been hooked since. They put on some great shows!!!!

Not sure how many times I've seen them, but I think you might have me beat (I suppose we could always use "How many Clutch t-shirts are in your closet?" if it came down to a tie breaker). You weren't at the Live in Flint taping, were you?? Such an amazing live album.

#7 3 years ago

They stream it on their YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzBKwuocupWfmxt_-2mVzfA

You can also watch the short set that they did a couple days ago:

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

The live in Flint album was the new years shows they used to do there. I always wanted to go but wife didn't so had to stick with her on new years. The show i was supposed to go to on the 8th was in Flint. The machine shop is an awesome little place to go to. great sound and small place. blast your ear drums out there every time. funny you bring up the tshirt thing. I have a stack that are from day 1. there are some i wish you could still get. i'm also geared up today too. have a t on now and my zip up hoodie. double clutch gear going on while i'm working in my office!

I'm working from my actual office today instead of from home, or else I'd probably be gearing up right along with you. It's pretty much my standard "at home" wardrobe, Zoom meetings be damned.

Re: Live in Flint, I was going to be forever jealous if you had witnessed that version of Big Fat Pig live.

Quoted from DBLM:

Where you at the 9:30 show they did a few years back around Christmas where the played their album (forgot which one) in its entirety? Great show!

I know which show you're talking about and I wanted to go real bad, but I had some sort of scheduling conflict and couldn't make it. My favorite spot is The National in Richmond - it's an old vaudeville theater that's been renovated into a concert venue. Awesome little venue, and easier for me to get to than DC.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

That blows that you are not at home for this.

That's what doors are for.

Here's the link:

#19 3 years ago

Sounding good! I'm excited to see them ramp it up to longer sets.

See you guys at the next stream?

1 week later
#21 3 years ago

So apparently I need to make a habit of staring at YouTube on Thursday afternoons.

1 week later
#26 3 years ago

I'm ready today, which means they won't do it.

#33 3 years ago

I'm gonna go ahead and start listening to Chuck Brown's "We Need Some Money" to build the anticipation.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I wish I could find the version that they use. I like that one the best

The version I have is from The Best of Chuck Brown and it's like 8 minutes long. Also, their cover of it is amazing.

#38 3 years ago

Yeah I've heard it's a bootleg. I'm imagining a closely guarded cassette tape that they delicately pop into the player each night before the show.

#39 3 years ago

The stream has been bumped to tomorrow at 3.

#41 3 years ago

Speaking of, I think I may still have one of these stashed away. Stashed away, at home, where I'll be working tomorrow afternoon...

clutch-beer (resized).jpgclutch-beer (resized).jpg
#44 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Always wanted to try that beer. Heard it was a one off thing they did with the band.

There were two releases, the original one and then this barrel-aged version that came out a couple years ago. I'd be lying if I said I didn't buy it for the bottles, but I do enjoy it even though I usually lean more toward the IPA end of the beer spectrum.

#49 3 years ago

Their Facebook post said something to the effect of "big news and some music." I wonder what the announcement is?

#51 3 years ago

But how am I supposed to work when the YouTube countdown timer is demanding so much of my attention?

#55 3 years ago

$9, a portion of proceeds go to charity. https://livefrom.events/DoomSaloon/

1 week later
#58 3 years ago

Today's the day! Maybe it's the "I've been stuck in my house for months" talking, but I'm pretty excited about being able to watch a few hours of live music and not having to hobble back to my car with a sore everything afterwards.

Also, there are physical t-shirts for this virtual event:

953460ffc087b151f9333c6cce1d9b59 (resized).jpg953460ffc087b151f9333c6cce1d9b59 (resized).jpg
#60 3 years ago

So far the stream isn't working, so don't be in a hurry to drop your $9. Maybe they need a t-shirt that says 504 ERROR.

#63 3 years ago

Yeah, working great now. Is t-shirt addiction a thing?

#66 3 years ago

Right there with ya. I might be getting a little too into this.

IMG_20200527_153338 (resized).jpgIMG_20200527_153338 (resized).jpg
#69 3 years ago

Haha yeah, not exactly my thing.

#72 3 years ago

Cut the mic and I could get into it.

#74 3 years ago

Oh man, I've never had the Double. Two Hearted Ale is one of my favorites.

#80 3 years ago

Mine's at the Willie Nelson video right now...

#82 3 years ago

Oh okay. No, no buffering for me.

#83 3 years ago

WE NEED SOME MONEY!

#88 3 years ago

Digging the set list so far!

#92 3 years ago

Awesome, loving this. Definitely ordering the t-shirt after Neil's pitch.

#94 3 years ago

Now's when we start yelling until they come back and play a couple more, right?

2 weeks later
#98 3 years ago

Noice! I got my shipping notification, so I'm gonna start obsessively checking the mailbox like a kid who ordered something from one of those ads in the back of a comic book.

1 month later
#104 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

So this showed up in my thread the other day. I was at this one. eternitytom83 go to 18:30. One of the times I’ve heard it live. Nice set list on this one

Very cool. Neil's looking like a blast from the 90s in his gigantic pants. That's probably a little earlier than when I first saw them live. Thanks for sharing!

Quoted from Percula:

Clutch opening for Primus is in my top 3 favorite shows so good !

Did you see them when they toured together a couple years back for The Desaturating Seven? What a show!

#107 3 years ago

They're doing another one! Friday, August 7:

https://www.clutchmerch.com/collections/doom-saloon-ii

#109 3 years ago

Also, they're doing a contest where you win a bunch of stuff if they pick your setlist:

https://clutch.settheset.com/

#113 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Where did you find this?

On The Devil's Network (aka Facebook).

I'm trying to remember what all they played last time so I can come up with my ultimate setlist without repeating a bunch of stuff from the first one like a big dummy.

#115 3 years ago

Google tells me this was it:

clutch-setlist (resized).pngclutch-setlist (resized).png
#119 3 years ago

I got mine submitted this morning. I figure I've at least got a better shot than all those people on Facebook who are putting Binge and Purge on their lists.

#121 3 years ago

Well knowing my luck this'll be the time they finally decide to play it.

#123 3 years ago

Yeah it'll be fun to see what others picked. I admit mine wasn't really my "dream" setlist -- I was avoiding overlap with what they already played and trying to stick to songs I thought they'd be most willing to play. (Which of course means they'll play a full set of the most obscure songs possible, haha.)

#128 3 years ago

We were on the same wavelength for a few of these.

Mercury
Red Horse Rainbow
Rats
Spacegrass
The Dragonfly
Sea of Destruction
Oregon
Big Fat Pig
Gravel Road
Ship of Gold
Ghoul Wrangler
La Curandera
D.C. Sound Attack!
Drink to the Dead

I figured Oregon was a prerequisite since that's what the t-shirt is themed after. Also tried to avoid songs I felt like they were unlikely to play. But I never win anything, so what do I know.

#131 3 years ago

Yeah, if they were to actually play my dream setlist they'd probably just have to retire afterward due to exhaustion.

#133 3 years ago

I haven't seen any supporting bands mentioned, so I'm assuming it's just them this time around.

#139 3 years ago

Haha, I thought the exact opposite: that playing it today means they won't play it again Friday. I like your glass half full approach better.

#142 3 years ago

I got an email yesterday that said we'd receive the link and an access code 3 hours before the show.

#145 3 years ago

Is it 8 pm yet?! I'm gonna stream it at a buddy's house so we can pretend like social events are still a thing that exists. (Note to self: take an extra beer to negate your disappointment when you find out you didn't win the set list thing.)

I ordered the t-shirt and ticket bundle. Did anybody go crazy and get the full bundle with vinyl and all? I have some Clutch vinyl stashed away somewhere, but at some point I realized that I should probably quit spending money on it seeing as how I don't even have a way to play it.

#148 3 years ago

They're using this: https://livefrom.events/

I don't remember if the last one had an option to cast it wirelessly (I'm guessing no), but as long as you can get a web browser onto your TV somehow you should be golden.

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I only got the shirt and ticket combo. Wanted the full package but wife said that we are trying to get rid of stuff so no bringing in anymore lol dang!

Yeah, I have a similar weakness when it comes to Clutch merch. I mean, I have an ax, for crying out loud.

axe (resized).pngaxe (resized).png
#153 3 years ago

Bahaha! I'll have to wait and dork up after quitting time, but be assured that said dorking will happen.

Speaking of working, has anybody else seen these guys open for Clutch a bunch of times? I wonder if the guitarist is on Pinside.

#166 3 years ago

That's awesome, the year that cemented them as my favorite band. I have a signed Full Fathom Five poster on the wall of my office, which I can't snap a pic of right now since I'm working from home. Their signatures have gotten a lot more simplistic since '95.

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from shimmydisc:

That’s super legit. I’m getting all nostalgic. When we got those posters back in 95, we were 18 with nothing to do. So we went to the show 3 hours early and just sat outside their bus. About 10 minutes later, Flanagan comes out and asks us if we want some posters. And then he invites us on the bus and the band was just chilling. Our minds were blown. They signed the posters and let us hang out for like an hour. It was so awkward cuz we were really intimidated. Neil was watching figure skating. They said the tour with Manson kinda sucked. They never even met the guy after touring with him for weeks. I think they were salty cuz he wouldn’t let them use his smoke machine too, lol. It was a surreal experience for sure.

This may be the greatest story ever told.

Prime dork achieved?

IMG_20200807_160819 (resized).jpgIMG_20200807_160819 (resized).jpg
#177 3 years ago

Me neither.

#179 3 years ago

People on FB are emailing support, they said tickets are going out right now in batches.

#181 3 years ago

Just got my access code!

#185 3 years ago

Gentlemen, we have a countdown. I hope a full screen button appears at some point.

#188 3 years ago

You're not missing anything yet, don't short change the Blantons

IMG_20200807_193408 (resized).jpgIMG_20200807_193408 (resized).jpg
#190 3 years ago

Anybody seeing anything yet?

#192 3 years ago

We need some money!!!

#194 3 years ago

No video yet?

#196 3 years ago

I have audio but black screen

#201 3 years ago

Do you see them??

#206 3 years ago

I'm not, dammit

#213 3 years ago

I thought so. Still a good one though

#219 3 years ago

Ghoul Wrangler!

#222 3 years ago

The Swollen Goat!!

#227 3 years ago

Well I called Oregon, at least

#229 3 years ago

That's 14 songs already??

#239 3 years ago

Gotta hand it to fucking Marshall, that was a good set. Mine was better.

#246 3 years ago

Haha, didn't mean to leave you standing in front of the virtual stage all by yourself. After we realized an encore was a no go my buddy and I got lost down the YouTube rabbit hole.

#248 3 years ago

Nice, it matches my limited edition shirt that I busted out for yesterday's special occasion.

#249 3 years ago

Anybody else get a thank you email that said there will be a Volume III?

#251 3 years ago

This evening. It was an Indie Merch email that said thanks for watching, Volume III coming soon, BUY MORE STUFF. There may have been a few more words.

2 weeks later
#257 3 years ago

Did I win?IMG_20200829_132320 (resized).jpgIMG_20200829_132320 (resized).jpg

#260 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

So mine arrived in Detroit the 27th and was to be delivered the 28th. Now showing up in Kentucky!!!! Wtf!!! No wonder usps is jacked up and broke!!

Went out the back of Halifax, all the way to Virginia, Fairfax...

1 week later
#266 3 years ago

Not soon enough!

In the meantime I think I'm gonna have to get me one of these:

prw (resized).jpgprw (resized).jpg
#269 3 years ago

They better announce a new stream soon or this thread's gonna turn into Clutch Merch Addicts Anonymous.

2 months later
#271 3 years ago

Well it's not a live stream, but this was a cool little Friday morning treat.

2 weeks later
#273 3 years ago
128172380_10158856692683638_220340382699087534_o (resized).jpg128172380_10158856692683638_220340382699087534_o (resized).jpg
#277 3 years ago

I'm watching from work.

#278 3 years ago

Bundles are up on clutchmerch.com, looks like I'm buying another t-shirt.

bab123f6b716aa88118d9951bf25e08f_1024x1024 (resized).jpgbab123f6b716aa88118d9951bf25e08f_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
#279 3 years ago

Wishbone!

#283 3 years ago

Oh my god, my favorite Black Sabbath song.

#285 3 years ago

That was awesome, they've upped their camera game since last time.

2 weeks later
#293 3 years ago

The streaming service they use doesn't have a Chromecast option (or at least it didn't last time), so yeah, you need to get a web browser onto your TV somehow. Last time I used a laptop and a trusty old HDMI cable.

#296 3 years ago

8PM EST!

#299 3 years ago

Got to get, got to get, got, got to get money!

#303 3 years ago

Hey, hey now, what's that smell?

#305 3 years ago

Once upon a time, before the world fell apart, I often went to see them right around Christmastime. I'm excited that they made that possible this year, even if it is virtual.

What you need, you know I got
So hands up, who wants to rock?!

#310 3 years ago

I got my access code a couple days ago

#313 3 years ago

Logging in now! Going vintage hoodie tonight:

PXL_20201219_002948639 (resized).jpgPXL_20201219_002948639 (resized).jpg
#318 3 years ago

We have the DS3 logo screen, yours doesn't look right

#320 3 years ago

Do you have sound or just the pic?

#323 3 years ago

Tried a different browser?

#325 3 years ago

Preshow vids firing up

#327 3 years ago

Quick, download Chrome

#330 3 years ago

They're watching old videos of themselves, it's pretty hilarious

#333 3 years ago

Bahaha

#339 3 years ago

I think we're a few minutes behind but we'll get there, haha

#343 3 years ago

He's amazing

#349 3 years ago

Sounds amazing here, but it might be my buddy's studio monitor setup

#353 3 years ago

Is there a better combination than that?

#356 3 years ago

Yes! Just getting there on my delay. No spoilers, haha

#359 3 years ago

My namesake!

#361 3 years ago

So good. Not quite live, but next best thing.

1 month later
#370 3 years ago

You forgot "this mother lode"

Awesome! I think it's my favorite Doom Saloon shirt yet. I got a shipment notification, but no shirt yet... Hopefully it's not lost in the COVID aether.

#373 3 years ago

Well what do you know...

PXL_20210122_214644377 (resized).jpgPXL_20210122_214644377 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#375 3 years ago

Oh I didn't realize that was a limited thing, guess I ordered mine quick enough. I've been listening to it a lot in my truck. I love that version of Willie Nelson!

Came with a cool sticker packed with it, but I don't wanna peel the back off for some reason.

PXL_20210204_014715390 (resized).jpgPXL_20210204_014715390 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210204_014613335 (resized).jpgPXL_20210204_014613335 (resized).jpg

#379 3 years ago

If it makes you feel any better I think it's some kind of raised printing, not actual hand signatures.

I have a few autographed goodies. The thing about them is I always have high aspirations of displaying them in some kind of fancy shadow box or something, but then they end up sitting in a box in my closet because I guess I'm a lazy ass. I have one of JP's used drumheads. I have a Book of Bad Decisions hatchet in a wooden box.

Oh, and I have this old thing on my wall at work:

PXL_20210204_145757373 (resized).jpgPXL_20210204_145757373 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#382 3 years ago

Hahaha, I'd totally buy it. Needs more beard though.

2 months later
#386 2 years ago
Quoted from shimmydisc:

Clutch tour dates announced for December!

Are either of the Ohio dates close to you? I'm impatiently waiting for more (closer...) dates.

Quoted from Bax1:

Wife got me a pretty sweet birthday present
[quoted image][quoted image]

Happy birthday!

#391 2 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

They’re playing in Baltimore which I could manage but I’ll probably pass.

Same here, Baltimore is kind of on the edge of manageable for me. I'm personally hoping for a Richmond show at some point.

Quoted from Bax1:

Man I’m getting old.

I know the feeling. There's a huge festival reasonably close to me in September with not only Clutch but several other amazing live bands, and I'm like, "Festival? Ow, my back!"

https://blueridgerockfest.com/lineup/

3 months later
#395 2 years ago

So did you go to either of the recent Machine Shop shows, @bax1? Gotta live vicariously through you since I haven't been able to catch them on this tour!

#397 2 years ago

Oh man, sorry to hear that but smart move on your part. Family comes first. At least you're one tour t-shirt ahead of me!

#400 2 years ago

I will never get tired of hearing that song.

1 month later
#405 2 years ago

Damn, I'm gonna be traveling while this one is happening. Would it be stupid to get a shirt anyway?

2 months later
#416 2 years ago

Well for the first time in what seems like forever, I have tickets in hand for an actual, real-life Clutch show! Clutch with The Sword (and whatever a Nate Bergman is), May 22! Anyone else in on this tour?

2022-admat (resized).jpg2022-admat (resized).jpg
#420 2 years ago

Yeah The Sword is awesome, I've seen them open for Clutch a few times.

1 month later
#423 2 years ago

RED ALERT! I watched it before work this morning and a few more times tonight. Their videos never fail to make me grin.

4 weeks later
#428 1 year ago

Oh. My. God. Why can't the May the 4th show be in my neck of the woods?

Screenshot_20220504-095038 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220504-095038 (resized).png
#431 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Just getting into Clutch…need to pick some up!

I'm a little jealous of the journey on which you're about to embark. I'd say start with the self-titled album and work your way up. And see them live if you get the opportunity!

1 week later
#440 1 year ago

Counting down the days...

ff2455d82d900974943a4312ccaf85a885f93654 (resized).jpgff2455d82d900974943a4312ccaf85a885f93654 (resized).jpg

Also, they're killing me with the merch lately. I just ordered a special space design for the anniversary of the self-titled album, and now they release this!

8287b9850a0ac18052a8995e8c7b47f0_1024x1024 (resized).png8287b9850a0ac18052a8995e8c7b47f0_1024x1024 (resized).png

#441 1 year ago

It was so great to be in a room with these guys once again. The setlist was high octane!

Also, here's a photo of Neil that looks like he's squeezing one out.PXL_20220523_020920366 (resized).jpgPXL_20220523_020920366 (resized).jpg283271376_588930105929312_1720501251382940791_n (resized).jpg283271376_588930105929312_1720501251382940791_n (resized).jpg

1 month later
#443 1 year ago

Spotted this in an antique store yesterday, figured someone here might understand why I almost bought it.

PXL_20220702_194518748 (resized).jpgPXL_20220702_194518748 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#445 1 year ago

Not a bad way to start a Tuesday.

#453 1 year ago

The world would be a better place if only we could all agree to forget that Limp Bizkit ever happened.

2 weeks later
#455 1 year ago

Dang, they have a knack for doing this when I'm traveling. You guys'll have to watch it and tell me how it is.

FB_IMG_1662228619268 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1662228619268 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#464 1 year ago

I'm a little late to the listening party because I buy new Clutch albums on CD and listen to them while I'm driving, and I hadn't been driving. (I was away on vacation, then came back only to be welcomed into the loving arms of COVID, thanks for asking.)

I'm digging the new album quite a lot. My only complaint is that I do wish there were another song or two. If I can listen to an entire album during my tiny commute to and from work, then that's one short-ass album.

3 months later
#468 1 year ago

Spring tour dates are announced, anybody going? The NorVa is a bit of a trek for me, especially on a Tuesday (which also happens to be our league night), but I haven't ruled it out yet...

https://www.pro-rock.com/index.cfm?page=tour

2 months later
#471 1 year ago

Some additional summer dates have been added. I was happy to see The Anthem on a not-Tuesday.

2023-tour-02 (resized).jpg2023-tour-02 (resized).jpg
#474 1 year ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

May go to the DC show. May take my older kids to that one. Guess I should make sure it’s not 18+.

If you've never been there, The Anthem is a really nice venue. It's all ages, ID required if you'll be buying alcohol.

#476 1 year ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Good to know. Would be my first concert there. My brother in law said it’s nice too. He saw Clutch there when they came with Primus.

I was at that show.

Unfortunately I totally forgot that tickets for this show went on sale Friday, so all those sweet box seats are already gone.

#478 1 year ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I wish I was. Brother in law didn’t even stay for Primus. Didn’t even know who they were haha.

Wait, did your brother-in-law sit in one of the box seats? A guy sitting next to me left after Clutch (and missed an incredible Primus performance). That would be one crazy "small world" coincidence, but I can't imagine too many people left halfway through.

If it was him, his leaving led to an extremely drunk lady sneaking into his seat and a funny concert story that my friends and I still talk about to this day.

2 months later
#480 10 months ago

We get special merch! A perk of living near the band, I suppose.

the-anthem (resized).pngthe-anthem (resized).png
#489 10 months ago

Well I missed every bit of that.

Quoted from Bax1:

DC SOUND ATTACK!!!!

I think this has become one of my favorite live songs.

#491 10 months ago

I caught it on YouTube after the fact. It's very well produced!

https://www.youtube.com/live/PM-8WmWiGE0?feature=share

1 month later
#493 9 months ago

Yeah I can safely say I don't need to see Dinosaur Jr again (I was praying for their set to just end already, haha), but Clutch brought the energy as always. That was a high octane setlist!

Great chatting with you, @YZRider926! Always cool to meet new people with similar interests.

Screenshot_20230722-162507 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230722-162507 (resized).png
#497 9 months ago
Quoted from Jason43:

I was at this show too. Dinosaur Jr played for an hour exactly. We couldn't wait for their set to end. Other than that, pretty solid show.

Darn, didn't realize there was another Pinsider there! I sat in the box closest to the right side of the stage, so I could see the whole crowd and it looked like almost nobody was into Dinosaur Jr (I saw more people headbanging to the filler music between acts, haha). Compare that to the Clutch set, when the crowd was a sea of constant motion.

Anyway, enough about the Dinosaur Jr set, AKA The Longest 60 Minutes of My Life. On a more positive note, my office wall at work got more interesting this morning!

PXL_20230723_204418948 (resized).jpgPXL_20230723_204418948 (resized).jpg
#498 9 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

how did you get the set list? I've wanted one forever but they always give it to the kids. I'm seeing them friday and we get a special shirt for the show. hopefully a poster too.

Oh I didn't get it, that's just a screenshot from their Instagram.

#500 8 months ago

I actually ordered it when they had it on their website for a limited time, so that I wouldn't have to lug it around at the show. It got delivered the same day as the concert.

The merch booth had this limited poster for that specific show, plus another one with the vampire bat image that listed the tour dates. Pretty sure they were tubed.

#504 8 months ago

Do your best little kid impersonation and see if you can snag a setlist.

#507 8 months ago

That's hilarious! Makes me appreciate the air conditioned venues that I usually see them in. I saw some pics from your show and that looks like a pretty large venue.

Did you score a Derek Hess poster? I like his work.

Quoted from Bax1:

JR sucked bad.

Well at least they're consistent, I guess.

#509 8 months ago
Quoted from DNO:

Is Red Fang going on first, then JR?
Denver is this Sat., want to know.

Yes.

1 week later
#514 8 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I got two of the posters.

Quoted from Bax1:

buddy gives me a gummy and damn it kicked in hard.

Did you forget that you'd already bought one?

2 weeks later
#518 7 months ago

Pretty sure that man is part machine.

3 months later
#524 4 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Hell Yeah! obviously they were at the top of my list too. did anyone get in on the posters they listed in their merch yesterday? I dropped 200 on two I have wanted. Got the spacegrass astronaut and the star wars one.

I would have wanted the same two, but by the time I was able to look they were already gone.

1 month later
#527 3 months ago

2024 tour dates are starting to pop up!

Screenshot_20240109-100906 (resized).pngScreenshot_20240109-100906 (resized).png
1 week later
#530 3 months ago
Quoted from MrVern:

Just booked two nights and tickets for both sets at The Stanley. This is going to be EPIC!!
Special aftershow for night 1 is an acoustic set with Clutch, night 2 the band will DJ a setlist of their favorite rock songs for a hangout with guests (and drinks).
Couldn't pass this one up. Been going to Clutch shows with Bax1 since the 90's, this might be the king of all shows!

What you were saying didn't click until someone mentioned this to me at pinball league last night. This sounds ridiculously amazing. Plus I've been a Stephen King fan since I was too young to be reading Stephen King.

That's the weekend after my local show... *gazes longingly at bank account*

#531 3 months ago

Well holy shit, I did it. Gonna see my local show on April 26, then going to the May 2 and 3 shows at the Stanley Hotel. I'm downright giddy. REDRUM!

#533 3 months ago

I got a room in The Lodge (adjacent to the main building). It was either that or the residences, which I'm guessing means the main building is full? That's why I figured I'd better jump on it. It would be crazy to miss those after shows.

Trying to sleep last night was like a kid at Christmas, I'm still excited!

#535 3 months ago

I may or may not have already driven my family insane talking about this trip. May's gonna be a long time coming.

Pinside meetup at the Stanley!

Movie Gifs.gifMovie Gifs.gif
1 month later
#538 56 days ago

That looks really cool. I'd be all over it if I had a way to play vinyl.

2 weeks later
#540 35 days ago

Merch is up for preorder. I'm digging the design.

merch (resized).jpgmerch (resized).jpg
1 week later
#542 27 days ago

This randomly popped up on my YouTube this morning. I think I'm gonna like these guys.

3 weeks later
#548 21 hours ago

T-minus one week until my Clutch-athon begins in Richmond! MrVern and Bax1 before I forget, I'm going to PM you my contact info so we'll be able to find each other at the Stanley Hotel.

I am beyond excited for the insanity that's about to ensue!

Quoted from cait001:

Where is the best next place to jump back in?

I agree with the listen in order suggestion. I also discovered them through the Marcus video on Headbangers Ball way back when, but self-titled is where they really found their own thing. And I'd add an enthusiastic, "Go see them live!" Are you anywhere near Niagara Falls?

437913589_1025530142269304_3604887701805918524_n (resized).jpg437913589_1025530142269304_3604887701805918524_n (resized).jpg

I've heard they're playing Blast Tyrant in full on this fall tour.

#553 18 hours ago
Quoted from Marty_Graw77:

Long shot here, but were any of y’all on the old pro-rock bulletin board? If so, what are your handles/names?

Pretty sure I was, I used to use piecesof8 until some other bastard stole it.

#556 33 minutes ago

Well, I grabbed tickets for September 7th in DC. Four times in one year will be a personal record.

Quoted from MrVern:

it's almost time! The wait has been long, looking forward to exploring town and taking over the Stanley.
1UP in Denver looks neat, and Someplace Else Brewery in Arvada looks like they have a sweet collection. I hope their beer is as good as the machines look.

Speaking of beer, I think we're going to swing by the original Oskar Blues location as we meander from the airport to the Stanley. Clutch, Stephen King, beer... This is turning out to be an "all my favorite things" kind of trip! Not sure if I'll have time to squeeze pinball in there, though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eternitytom83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clutch-live-today-on-youtube?tu=eternitytom83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.