• 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by accidental
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbs_up.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tommi_gunn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 11 years ago

HSII - Not as good as HS for the long term. Full of bricks and lame music. Horrible video mode. Ugly backglass. Add it to the long list of b tile hoarding, t2, dm etc. B-title paradise. Mullet not included.

FT - Add this one to the bottom of the redneck collection. Great if you own a cabin in the woods. Real fishing is better.

BSD - Adjustable for a novice, and still brutal for an expert. Long term ownership potential. Overall great audio, excellent video mode. Playfield art is ugly, but gameplay and audio make up for it. One of the best horror pins, and it won't break the bank. This one wins by a mile.

BOP - OK in a large collection. I think you need pb to make it work. The gag ball effect has a high creep factor. If women see this in your basement, they will run for the hills. Robot cheesy and plays dated. Buy this one when you're bored.

TFTC - Doesn't come close to the show. This one is straight up ghetto. Add this to the DE collection, and you have a poor mans dream. It like driving a camero and wishing for vette. What radio shack is to electronics, DE is to pinball. This game is a joke, just like most DE's. Deserves to be 6 ft under.

R&B - Not bad if you're looking for a cartoon theme or love camel toe. It's got cool features. The blue version is ugly as hell. I'm ready to dump mine anyday now. I'd add this one to the bottom of the list. Works ok with a funhouse combo.

WSC - OK if you're into "cute and cuddly". Up there with NGG and WH20. Great for kids, the wife and grandpa. Wouldn't touch this one with a 10 ft pole. I can't see anyone screaming "goal" after picking this one up.

DW - Great game but, hearing the robot will make you want to beat the game with a sledge hammer. Wear ear plugs if you buy this one. PB is a better option.

Flint - Not bad with the alternative translite. OK game in a large collection. The theme music will drive you nuts. I can see throwing this in the rockpile after 6 months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
G-Money Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 20.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tommi_gunn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buying-my-first-pin-help-me-pick?tu=tommi_gunn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.